the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 17:37:00 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Emma had been assigned to help bring some of the newer Rocket grunts up to snuff. It seemed like a simple task other than the undeniable fact that there was a lot of young blood in the organization. This meant that any interaction with these teenagers could go poorly given their headstrong and rebellious instincts. She had been like them once upon a time, a ballsy, overzealous monster of a child hell-bent on doing whatever it is she wanted.[break][break]

But now that she had matured, gotten over her childish instincts and smoothed over her bad habits in exchange for good ones, she had realised she had grown ill-tempered and impatient. She had no interest in training grunts who didn't care for the experience, who weren't here to support Rocket. Many of these kids were here for their own needs, she understood that. The temptation of Rocket's deep pockets was like a drug and they just kept coming back. But that only made them weaker if they weren't fighting for themselves, too.[break][break]

The Rocket woman stands on the top of Stern Hill, arms crossed over her chest and eyes closed as she lets the wind pass over her face. She could already hear the girl approaching.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: vying for attention

[attr="class","tag"]@nova

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 19:54:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

"You must be Emma." [break][break]

Those approaching footsteps came to a halt as the sight of a girl with red hair became within view to the woman at the top of the hill. Nova had done as she was requested by her superiors by venturing out to these outskirts in order to join up with another Rocket member. The purpose for her traveling here had been left vague, but if Nova had learned anything during her time here, it was probably something she wouldn't enjoy. [break][break]

Nova knew not of this woman they'd requested her to meet. But of what she'd overheard, she had previously been amongst the ranks of the more elite members of Rocket. As Nova grew closer, she kept her face neutral. However, deep down, she was anything but composed. She held her breath, a building anxiety weighing down on her chest. "They asked me to meet you here... With my Pokemon." [break][break]

Her hands were held behind her back and within them was a Pokeball. The one housing her Dragonite. An index finger teased the ball's button as it hovered around it in a circular motion. Nova wanted to release him; she felt like something was missing without his presence. [break][break]

"I'm Nova," She introduced, bowing her head down slightly, "A newer Rocket member. If I may ask, why did they want me here to meet you?"

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/YPfHNSC.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 20:25:13 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Emma's eyes narrow at the sight of red hair. Red hair was obvious, an easy distinction you could pick out of a crowd. This girl was easily recognizable and that was dangerous.[break][break]

She speaks but Emma nearly dismisses the comment because she doesn't care. She's picked up on the girls anxiety, seen the way her wrist muscles tensed. The girl is holding something behind her back, she stinks of discomfort and unease.[break][break]

"Are you afraid?"[break][break]

Her voice is cold as she takes a step forward, her golden eyes sharp as they analyze the girls youthful face. She's beautiful.[break][break]

Nova introduces herself and Emma exhales quietly, pondering her response. Her head tilts as her eyes narrow, long hair tickling her back.[break][break]

"The real question is, why did you come? Do you always do exactly as you're told? Is it us you're afraid of, girl?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 21:42:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Observant. [break][break]

Nova exhaled, watching those goldenrod eyes scan across her body in a watchful gaze. She could tell that Emma saw right through the facade. Nova may have been a master in playing pretend and masking herself in a faux persona, but there was one emotion that no amount of drama school could teach her how to hide; fear. Despite her face telling Emma otherwise, anxiety riddled her poise, her body language. [break][break]

She smiles and speaks lowly, "Well, this is Rocket, a crime syndicate we're talking about. Am I in the wrong to be a little bit nervous?" Nova asks rhetorically. Hopefully, Emma would humor her sarcasm. [break][break]

The redhead reveals her hands, placing them to her sides, a Pokeball held at her right. Her expression loses its friendliness in exchange for sobriety. [break][break]

"What I fear," Nova began, "Is what may happen if I don't do what I need to here. That's why I came. It's not my favored route, but in the end, working for Rocket is my gateway to getting what I need." [break][break]

She glanced down at her Pokeball again, deep in thought. Her dainty finger gripped around the capsule. [break][break]

"I'll do what I need to do to achieve my goals."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/YPfHNSC.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/T3vcDQw.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 22:55:38 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Emma can practically see the vapor of her breath escape her lips as she exhales. She straightens, almost-but-not-quite looking down her nose at the girl. For once she's genuinely intrigued, though she'd never show it. Despite the red hair and the timid approach, this girl was different from the rest. Something deeper than her fear drove her and she could see that.[break][break]

The older Rocket does not, however, return the girls smile. Her lips are flat, nearly unattractive with how placid and stoic she remains. She looks a statue, but a statue with eyes that could peer into your soul. Nova's response is not what she expected but is, in a way, what she had been looking for. The woman nearly exhales an expression of amusement.[break][break]

"No, it means you're ahead of the rest. Fear is natural and it will keep you alive. But fear can also get you killed if you don't learn to challenge it, to face it. Do you choke, Nova, when the odds are stacked against you?"[break][break]

Nova pulls her hands out from behind her back, revealing the object of her idly obsession. Emma inhales slowly, savoring the smell of sweet grass and clear sky. [break][break]

She goes on to explain and lay bare her clearly conflicted intentions for being in Rocket, but it's what she says last that resonates with the woman. It's what captures her attention and intrigues her.[break][break]

"Then I will help you."[break][break]

Emma's hand moves swiftly to her belt, unlatching a Pokeball and tossing it out in front of her. She takes several steps back before nodding toward the girl. Just ahead of her stands a midnight-form Lycanroc. His eyes lock on the girl ahead of him, momentarily distracted by her blazing red hair. His breathing seems labored as he shows his teeth. He's hungry.[break][break]

"Show me you have what it takes to achieve those goals."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 23:33:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Crimson brows raise with surprise; Nova's placid expression breaks. She did not expect the violet-haired woman's reply to her mentioning of fear. To Nova, the emotion had always been a limiting one. One could not afford to be afraid of a watchful crowd during a performance on stage. She'd been molded to despise being afraid, to ignore its existence instead of facing it head-on. [break][break]

"...I-I understand." [break][break]

Perhaps this meeting would be more beneficial to her than she'd first anticipated. [break][break]

Not long after, Emma released out a Pokemon of her own. Nova eyed the rabid-looking beast. It was bipedal wolf with a blood-colored coat-- a strange Pokemon she'd never seen. It was intimidating. [break][break]

"I'll battle my heart out-- until the end!" [break][break]

But she knew that, with her Pokemon at her side, any obstacle could be overcome. Her usually soft gaze now steely, Nova cast out her own Pokeball, revealing the towering figure of her Dragonite. [break][break]

"Twister, let's go!" The young lady commanded, throwing an arm out to direct her partner. The orange dragon unfurled its wings and began to flap vigorously, unleashing a mini-tornado composed of high winds at its foe.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 0:35:57 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

It doesn't take long for Emma to deduce that this girl wears her emotions on her sleeve. Her eyebrows raise in surprise at her response and Emma blinks, betraying no more emotion than she had before. Her flat expression had always been her strength, her ability to mask everything, to choke it down, to show only what she wanted others to see: nothing.[break][break]

The girl says she understands but she stumbles over the words and it discourages her in some manner, suggests that perhaps she isn't as confident as she pretended to be. [break][break]

And then she cries out a valiant battle cry before sending forth her Dragonite. The beast is a formidable opponent but Hades shows no fear, only intensity. His growl is haggard as his breath catches in his throat, like too many times he's been grabbed by the throat and wrestled into the dirt. He's littered with scars. He's a hunter, a killer, a survivor.[break][break]

Emma watches calmly as the TWISTER tears up the ground on its path to destruction. But, when the dust clears, the Lycanroc's arms are braced and his PROTECT has successfully blocked the brunt of the damage. It falters at the end but it was enough and he's taking advantage of it to push off the ground. His claws cleave deep grooves in the grass as he leaps forward, fangs bared as he crashes forward to CRUNCH down on anything he can sink his teeth into.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 2:25:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Drayco chuffs with frustration as the dust and wind begin to die down. He sees how his stormy attack had been repelled by the canine's barrier. Before he had time to lunge in for another attack, the Dragonite quickly found that its left arm was being assaulted by the Lycanrock's razor-sharp fangs. He let out a roar of pain as the teeth dug into his tough skin. [break][break]

Nova clenched her teeth and yelled, "Bear through the pain! Take it up into the air!" She commanded. Her concerned gaze shifted back and forth from the sparring Pokemon and back to the lilac-haired woman. Nova frowned. It was far too early to give in to adversity. [break][break]

Her partner winced but began to do as told. He spread his wings once more and pushed his weight into the air, dragging the Lycanrock along with him. He began to fly in a disorderly fashion in an effort to get his foe to loosen up its grip. As soon as Drayco felt a bit of resistance, he'd fling his trapped arm forward to throw the wolf off, following up with an Aqua Tail to its body in order to bat the bloodthirsty wolf back to the ground.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 5:41:20 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The girl's tactic is sound - but her Lycanroc is a savage beast acting without the typical pain receptors. It was almost as if, after learning how to DROP HIS GUARD, he had stopped feeling it altogether. [break][break]

Teeth find purchase in the Dragonite's arm and the taste of blood drives him wild. He snarls as he attempts to rip and tug, fully intent on taking a piece of the Dragonite with him. He barely registers when his paws lift off the ground, as his claws dig into the skin and scale of his opponent to hold on.[break][break]

With blood-red eyes fastened to the Dragonite's face like glue, the disorienting flight is made nearly null as his haggard breaths continue to keep an even pace. He is fearless in the face of absolute power.[break][break]

Even when he finds himself without anything to hold onto. He's shaken loose and the air is the only thing carrying him. The follow-up AQUA TAIL is devastating as he slams to the ground. The impact of his body hitting the ground leaves a defined indent. Even still, Hades pulls himself out of the rut with vigor. [break][break]

And, without hesitating, he attempts to bring the Dragonite back to the ground with a ROCK SLIDE. The spines of his neck fur stand stiff as shards of sharp rock attempt to cut at the dragon's and soft skin. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Emma had taken advantage of Nova's full attention on the fight to begin her approach. Once close enough, she strikes. Her knuckles pray to find purchase against the girls cheek before returning to her side. She waits, eyes dark as she analyzes the woman to see her response.[break][break]

"Let's see you battle your heart out. Let's see how strong you really are, girl. Show me what happens when you're distracted, when you're faced with adversity."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 17:25:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

The Dragonite hissed out in pain, taking a moment to stare at his wound that was now dripping crimson while his foe was sent back to the earth below him. Nova gazed up at him, too. Their opponent's fangs were jagged and as sharp as knives. They'd need to watch out. [break][break]

Drayco's period of grace was only momentary. Rocks began to manifest into the air and shot straight up at the flying lizard. Nova shouted out, "Agh, no! Drayco, dodge it!" [break][break]

But it was a difficult command to obey with the high velocity of the stones that were launched forward. Drayco soared and swooped but the sharp rocks followed his every move. Before long, he found himself battered and cut by the edged weapons. One, in particular, left a serious cut on his right wing, hampering his balance and sending him crashing to the ground. The mix of pain from the earlier Crunch and newest wound was overwhelming. The beast roared out his grievances. [break][break]

Nova could hear the pained tone in her dear partner's voice. "Hang on, Drayco!" She shouted out. The beast opened its eyes, its vision blurry. But it could still see the outline of its partner, her fiery red hair unmistakeable. [break][break]

But he could also see something else approaching. [break][break]

Nova was so enthralled with Drayco's situation, she did not notice Emma's arrival. "G-Get up Dray--" [break][break]

The quick fist made its mark on Nova's cheek. The Rocketess stumbled back before snapping her attention upwards. She held her now reddened cheek in pain, crimson eyes staring back at Emma with fear, at first. [break][break]

But it quickly turned into anger, "A-Are you crazy?!" Nova exclaimed. Everyone knew that battles were between the Pokemon and not the trainers! [break][break]

But this was no League-sanctioned battle. [break][break]

Nova stared back at her goldenrod orbs. She was serious. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Drayco had seen just what happened- seen the fist strike his partner's face. It enraged him, so much so that he mustered enough strength to lift his body up from the ground. The beast turned back at the Lycanrock. A fiery aura overtook his body-- the Dragonite began its Outrage. With astonishing speed it dashed forward, claws and all bore as it began to swipe, punch, bite, do anything it could to tear up its opponent. An action like that would not go unpunished. [break][break]

Somehow, it was as if the same emotion was reflected in the girl. Nova was no fighter-- her frame was light and her skin soft, almost doll-like. She'd been molded for performance and not violence. [break][break]

"Agh!" [break][break]

But none of that was of use here. She'd have to resort to Rocket's own methods to prove her worth. Nova threw a fist back at Emma.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 19:22:30 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Her knuckles connect with the slight of her cheek and the woman's words are cut off before she could finish her command. Her eyes flash with fear as she stares at her attacker, perhaps even disbelief. She clearly hadn't expected Emma to make it personal, to throw a wrench in the design of their training.[break][break]

"Perhaps."[break][break]

There's a coy smile on her face as she begins to circle the woman slowly, deliberately. [break][break]

The Lycanroc had watched the Dragonite crash to the ground. Blood seeps from its wounds as the werewolf draws closer. He seems agitated, hungry, crazed by the smell of blood. He growls as he slowly approaches but something warns him against closing the distance because the mood has changed. The Dragonite isn't looking at him anymore.[break][break]

Fear is replaced with anger and Emma raises an eyebrow as the Dragonite bellows it's rage, turning on her Lycanroc once more with an empowered OUTRAGE. Lycanroc is unable to stop all of the slams, no matter how many times he throws up a PROTECTIVE shield, the OUTRAGE is intense. But he doesn't give up because he can handle it. He can handle the thrashing.[break][break]

The last effort of his PROTECT shatters and he is thrown to the ground, crushed under the incredible rage of combat. [break][break]

Emma, however, has caught the fist of the girl in her hand, her fingers wrapping around her enclosed knuckles. She twists sharply, fully intent on incapacitating the woman using her weight against her.[break][break]

When she lets go, she does so by pushing her hand away and shaking her head.[break][break]

"Control your anger, girl. Let it be your strength, not your weakness. All you're proving right now is that you can get upset - but not that you know how to use it."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 23:09:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Drayco's fist drives down at the Lycanrock's abdomen, bloodshot eyes filled with nothing but animosity for the Rock-type. As soon as the opposing Pokemon is flung from its position, the Dragonite turns its attention toward the two humans across from it. Nova yelps briefly as her wrist and arm are twisted by Emma's force, driving the redhead backward. She stumbles to the ground and holds her hurt arm, gazing up at the purple-haired woman with disdain. "You say that fear and anger can be good but as soon as I throw a punch it's all wrong!" Nova exclaimed, clearly frustrated and confused by the whole matter. [break][break]

She wasn't the only one who was irritated, it seemed. Drayco was still huffing and puffing, out of touch with reality. Its fiery eyes were set on Emma and Nova could see that he was just about ready to attack her too. "N-No, Dray! It's okay!" Nova insisted. The girl brought herself to her feet as Drayco marched his way forward. Before him, she splayed her arms to block his way. He tried to push past her but Nova refused to step down. "Stop! It's done, okay? I know you're angry!" [break][break]

Nova leaned in a wrapped her arms around the angry beast. "Please, just calm down Drayco." [break][break]

It took a few moments, but finally, the Dragonite's aura dissipated. He was back. And exhausted. Nova's Pokemon immediately sat down, breathing heavily.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 1:18:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Before his fists may crush his ribs, the Lycanroc deflects with a weakened and immediately broken PROTECT as he tucks and rolls out of the way. He growls a warning as he backs off. [break][break]

Emma stands across from the girl, watching as she holds her hurt arm and begins to shout. The woman shakes her head, sighing.[break][break]

"They are but you're letting it control you. You aren't the one in control, Nova. You're reckless, acting without reason, without planning. You swing wildly without purpose, without knowing where you want your anger to land. The same can be said for your Pokemon."[break][break]

She glances at the beast as he approaches her with malicious intent. There's blood in his eyes, a rage. He's protecting his master, but Emma is not afraid, because her Lycanroc is far more savage than he is. In fact, the moment the Pokemon steps forward to harm her, Hades is ready with more ROCK SLIDE from his neck fur.[break][break]

Emma's hand raises, however, a silent command to stand down. [break][break]

"Neither of you can control your anger, and you become blind and stupid. You need to learn to grab hold of it and see past it, otherwise you'll never get stronger. There is strength behind your anger, but it's wasted on reckless, blind rage."[break][break]

The woman's eyes narrow as she observes the intimacy between trainer and Pokemon. [break][break]

"I see potential in you, Nova, but you have a lot of work to do."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bloody knuckles [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 23:25:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Finally, for what seemed like ages, Nova could feel Drayco's body relax. She sighed and let go of his body once he sat on the ground. She sighed and shook her head, red bangs of hair swaying gently with her movements. The young lady stood upright again, yet her gaze did not meet Emma's golden hues. She listened to Emma's scolding, too exhausted to fight back with her. All she said was true after all. [break][break]

A hand went to her side, retrieving Drayco's Pokeball. A stream of light hit him and in an instant, his body de-materialized and was sent back into the capsule. [break][break]

"I see..." [break][break]

Her voice was quiet- solemn and calm. It was apparent now that despite being a proclaimed master in the understanding of the art of emotion, she had much to learn about controlling her own feelings. [break][break]

"If what you say is really true," Nova began, "my partner and I will be doing our best to hone that skill." [break][break]

This experience was definitely a learning one for the girl. She glanced at her palms, almost with a terror. Nova couldn't remember the last time she felt enraged like that. Maybe all the things said were right-- maybe she really would change into something more brutal. [break][break]

"As long as it gets the job done..." She muttered to herself, clenching her fists before turning to look at Emma for a last time. "I get why they wanted me to meet you here now. Thank you for the battle." [break][break]

Nova offered a polite bow of her head before turning the other way, walking off.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]