thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 3, 2020 21:52:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Priding himself on an ability to effectively multi-task, Gavin had opted to combine his search for the elusive Porygon line with a training regiment for his weaker fossil Pokemon.[break][break]

So far, it wasn't going great.[break][break]

Tyrunt was the majority of the problem — young, reckless, and teething, the strong-jawed dinosaur wouldn't stop snapping its teeth at a disgruntled Archen. Kabuto was tame in comparison, but its primitive form didn't lend well to combat.[break][break]

When Rex arrives, it will be to witness the irate underboss glaring up at the prehistoric bird nesting on his head.[break][break]

"I'll never understand people who find young Pokemon cute."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 0:04:20 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Unlike Gavin, Rex's team didn't change much at all, except for the new addition clinging to his back. By his side, about as stoic as a bodyguard, Two waddled by his side, more inconspicuous than One, she was the only fossil he had that wouldn't scare off all the wild Pokemon. One was too big, and Three would chase them all off regardless what Rex said. [break][break]

Rex arrived just in time to see the vastly amusing scene before him, a wide grin stretching across his features. "Aw, I don't know, they're being pretty cute to me. Didn't think guy like you would even tolerate babies, other than maybe fodder, I guess." He couldn't help but to drawl out a jab, sidestepping to avoid the wide mouthed charge of the baby T-rex, "Hey, I like this one, it's like me!" Two glared down at the little threats, had they been grown up, she'd be a little more peeved, but for now, they were simple annoyances. [break][break]

"Ah, wait, wait!" Rex suddenly snapped into an abrupt change, pride swelling in his tone, "I got a new buddy, heard these buggy types can weaken other Pokemon real well, check it out!" He turned around, revealing a large Venomoth clinging comfortably to his back, smiling as if it weren't a equally undignified sight like Gavin's, "She's Eleven! Two there will be our bodyguard, she's mean so keep those babies away from her!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Let's find it!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 2:04:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 21:48:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"A guy like me, hm?" His brows arch at the mention of fodder. "Please, do tell me what 'a guy like me' is like."
[break][break]
Tyrunt, teething and ever-excitable, makes to snap her jaws at Rex. Thankfully, the Rocket steps out of the way, but the fossil Pokemon is nevertheless reprimanded with a sharp whistle from Gavin that appears to draw her attention.[break][break]

Rex proudly spins around to show off the Venomoth clinging to his back; bugs have never been Gavin's area of expertise, but he knows them to be often-useful in the application of status effects.[break][break]

"Eleven," Gavin echoes, huffing his amusement. He'd noticed before, but only thought to ask now: "Why bother naming them at all?"
[break][break]
Gavin's Pokemon did not have names — not even those who'd been with him the longest.[break][break]

"If they can't handle your Two's attitude, they won't last long in our profession." He needed them to be strong enough to square up against the League's best. They were a long ways off, yet.[break][break]

He ignores the wild Pokemon, uninterested.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: i don't think gavin's asked abt his naming convention before but correct me if i'm wrong b/c he's not dumb like me LOL

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 23:34:56 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"You know..." Rex indicated towards Gavin, confusingly gesturing with no purpose, "Guys like you, never seem to have a problem, never mess anything up." As far as he was concerned, anybody smarter than him always seemed to have a trick up their sleeve. Maybe it was just the babies, they never listened. [break][break]

His eyes widened in confusion at the question about his Pokemon's names, "Well, it's less complicated this way, but I don't feel like giving them names." He explained like it was normal, "I can remember this way, their species is too hard to remember and what am I gonna name them, King? Dragon?" A smirk hung on his face, a self-contained joke lingering in his eyes, "Not like I can give one a better name than the others this way." [break][break]

At the corner of his eyes, he could see Pokemon moving around and, in particular, Two watching some dark furred creature waddling around...never saw something like that before. "Eh, go for it Two, but stay sharp, we're looking for some weird colorful one." In all honesty, he didn't much mind the chance to catch more Pokemon, especially if he thought it looked rare. More money or more Pokemon, didn't matter much to him. Two's claws moved, and the little dragon didn't stand a chance, being chased towards Rex with wounds decorating its back. "You don't mind, right?" He asked and, without waiting for an answer, tossed a Pokeball at the Deino, "Gotta keep her practiced, I think she likes it."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Attempting capture on Deino!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 6, 2020 3:04:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CASTFORM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FORECAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURUGLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[break]
REX CAUGHT THE DEINO!

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 0:13:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Gavin chuckles at Rex's assessment. Though he knows it to be untrue, it appeals to his ego.[break][break]

His fellow Rocket explains his naming convention as a convenience: apparently some people had difficulty memorizing the species of the Pokemon they caught. The scientist blinks, but bites his tongue against judgement.[break][break]

"I wouldn't know, I don't bother." He gestures to his Pokemon in turn. "Kabuto, Archen, Tyrunt. They know when I'm referring to them."[break][break]

The baby Pokemon perk up at the sound of their names... save for the Kabuto, who's been flipped onto its back by the Tyrunt and is struggling to right itself. Gavin stares at the pathetic sight and resists the urge to sigh. It will one day evolve into a powerful Kabutops, should his training regiments bear fruit. He nudges the fossil Pokemon with his foot to turn it over.[break][break]

As Rex busies himself with a blind, scarred Deino, Gavin's attentions are drawn to the weather. It's started RAINING, clouds darkening overhead as the drizzle picks up. Though Archen squawks in discomfort and seeks the shelter of a nearby tree, the Kabuto thrives with its SWIFT SWIM ability.[break][break]

The scientist's sharp eyes find the culprit behind the shifting skies: a Castform.[break][break]

"Tyrunt, Archen." He is suddenly very serious. "Flank it. Kabuto, Absorb."
[break][break]
Some day, his Pokemon will know what to do without being told. For now, he is content to guide them. Archen explodes from the tree in a flutter of brightly-coloured plumage, and the Tyrunt is all too eager to surge forth and cut off its prey's escape. With the Castform hemmed in between them, the awkward Kabuto drains life from the Castform until it shudders and loses grasp on its storm.[break][break]

The rain comes to a slow stop, and Gavin tosses a ball.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 2:33:36 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Eh, if it works for you it works." Rex shrugged, honestly having no idea which of the potential three names Gavin just said referred to the littke T-rex. "They caught their names too, even you, huh Eleven?" At his words, he was pleased to see the sleepy moth flap its wings once, twice. It recognized the name, made him feel good about himself. [break][break]

Rex groaned in frustration as a sudden drizzle picked up, first he had to walk through a sandstorm, he was not doing this if they had to look for a Pokemon in the rain! [break][break]

He watched in curiosity as Gavin made short work of the Castform, unaware of the other Pokemon nearby as Two's presence chased the feline away. "That one any good? Kinda weird, is it like what we're looking for?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Skipping this round!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 21:38:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZIGZAGOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]GAVIN CAUGHT CASTFORM!
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 22:33:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

With the Castform secured in a pokeball, Gavin pockets the capsule and glances over at Rex.[break][break]

"Yes and no. Similar to Porygon, this Pokemon is synthetic; it was created in the Weather Institute, just outside of Fortree."[break][break]

He gestures in the direction of the city, whose towering trees are spotted with lights from their natural homes. Avian shadows are specks above the treeline, no doubt patrons of the Sanctuary within.[break][break]

"They look quite different, however." His lip twitches before he adds, "I've heard Porygon described as a 'metal duck', which while not exactly accurate... I can see the resemblance."[break][break]

He can't, however, see a Porygon. He ignores the duo of Pokemon he does see, opting to throw a thick branch for his eager Tyrunt to chase and chomp down upon.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 3:16:03 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Birds fly in the corner of Rex's eyes, flicking across the city's far lights. Really, he should let One fly there, it looked like nice flying...what was Gavin saying? Right. "Ugh. You'd think we'd make them look...I don't know, cooler? A metal duck toy and some kind of white cloud. Don't even look like Pokemon at that point." [break][break]

There were so many Pokemon around, though nothing Rex felt was a good catch. A vulture screamed away as a little furry thing raced away. No good. No good. Two barely even looked at them. [break][break]

A thought, perhaps even a smart one, occurred to Rex. "...they're Pokemon, right?" He gestured vaguely upwards, face a mask of confusion, "I-it's not like those Fire Stones, we have some, we have to! It's not like we're using them up, are we?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 7:18:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PORYGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOWNLOAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SIGNAL BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 21:12:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Gavin huffs his amusement.[break][break]

"I find Castform to be truly fascinating; they change along with the weather, did you not see that one shift?" Admittedly, there had been little time to focus on it before Gavin's Pokemon had converged. "They alter themselves to suit their environment. It's —"[break][break]

Whatever Gavin was going to say next, the words die on his lips as he catches sight of the so-called 'metal duck toy'.[break][break]

"They're Pokemon, all right."[break][break]

This is not a task suited to a trio of whelps. Gavin palms a pokeball and sends out his Lucario, the dual-type landing quite gracefully in the grass. Upon spotting the Porygon, it seems to immediately understand — this is not the first time Gavin has hunted these creatures.[break][break]

It's only due to its EXTREMESPEED that the Lucario is able to leap clear of an offending psybeam; the AURA SPHERE that it volleys back is not so easily dodged, not even by a synthetic creature such as this.[break][break]

Gavin tosses a ball, a genuine smile spreading across his lips.[break][break]

"A mission well done," he commends. "If you'd like to keep looking, I have time before I must return; I thought it would take far longer than this. It's up to you."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: PORYGON. GIVE. PLEASE.

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 1:07:43 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex's face droops in disappointment as he realizes he just triggered a lecture of Castform, of all things! He only wished he was like Two, who listened for a few seconds before realizing she had no need for the information, turned, and waddled away in search. Eleven slept as usual. He could only resign to listening, unlike a Pokemon. Never thought he'd envy a moth. [break][break]

And he is saved by the metaphorical bell, pausing a moment before his gaze wandered to where Gavin was looking, and panic and glee flew across his face in quick succession as he desperately grasped at his own back, trying to shake Eleven awake. "Shit! Come on! Get up and do your thing!" Failure is all that awaits, because the moment the Venomoth shakes itself awake and takes off, the Pokemon is already captured. Frowning at the moth's grim look, angry at being woken, Rex returns it without even a word of apology, calling Two back to his side. [break][break]

At Gavin's question, Rex takes out his new catch, either a new Twelve or a good sell, and smiles greedily, "I did my job already, and got nothing else here, far as I know, this one here is the best thing round here, never seen it before...er, that's nothing wrong, right? Going back now?" He suddenly falters, returning his Pokemon in a hurry as his eyes flicker around. The job was done, it wasn't like not wanting to do more reflected badly...did it?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
synthetic [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 21:19:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Content to accept Rex's response and head home, Gavin's reaching for the pokeball containing his Corviknight when his fellow Rocket succumbs to doubt.[break][break]

It's a feeling he can relate to, but not one he wears so openly as Rex. His lips press together in silent disdain of this fact, but he withholds any verbal judgement and simply shakes his head to assuage the other's fear.[break][break]

"I don't mince words; I said it was up to you, I meant that."[break][break]

Perhaps Rex had a bad experience with other Rockets... or perhaps he was just a natural worry-wart. It wasn't Gavin's concern.[break][break]

Returning the small troupe of young Pokemon to their confinement, and ensuring that the Porygon's ball was properly secured to his belt, Gavin sends out his Corviknight and mounts up with the intention to depart for home. Corivknight's wings catch the sunlight as they flare open, the metallic crow letting out a grating quark.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: we can end with my post or yours, unless Rex says something to inspire further conversation ofc!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay