[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A PRIMARINA

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

CAPTIVATED BY THEIR BEAUTIFUL SONGS, people gather by slateport's harbour to enjoy the inherited melodies of primarina. brionne and popplio swim around sea stacks where the sirens perform from. stony stages for the colony. in the daylight, many of these pokemon find themselves enjoying the waters. a lobbed pokeball will not be looked at with chagrin.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & INCLUDE A LINE FROM A DISNEY'S THE LITTLE MERMAID SONG somewhere in your post.
  • the highest roll will earn a shiny primarina (gender of your choice); the second highest roll will earn a normal primarina, and the lowest roll will net an popplio.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the primarina/popplio have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end may 14th (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 11:45:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
TAG shivvy-poo
POKÉMON

Remiel happened to be visiting the harbor that day for some fresh fish to cook when the titillating melodies of the Primarina lured him towards the shore. With Earl Grey in tow, hovering dutifully beside his shoulder, the black-haired royal gazed upon the mermaid-like pokémon as they lounged about on rocks and danced in the water below. He wasn't the only one entertained by them, of course. Other civilians lined the boardwalk and enjoyed the music in the air. But he was the only one at the time to pull out a ball with the intent for capture.

"Beluga sevruga, come winds of the Caspian Sea," He half-heartedly muttered, recalling a lullaby his grandmother used to sing when he was a young boy. "Larengix glaucitis, et max laryngitis..." Paired beside the music the Primarina sang, it actually fit quite well. "A voce to me... now sing." He finally finished, tossing the luxury ball towards the shadow of an unsuspecting Primarina that was rising up from the depths of the ocean. A few of the people standing nearby gasped, but most of them eagerly watched and waited to see the result. Far more excited then he was, even.

Vei_vWiI
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,078 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 18:11:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]sirens beckon the masses to the harbor, alluring and captivating. people line the docks, the sidewalks, the shore, just to get a glimpse of the show. she is no different. drawn in by the sound of singing, illeana finds herself settling against the railing of a dock. primarina settle against stony pillars above the water, put in the center of the stage for their performance. below, brionne and popplio splash and play in the water. it's a cute sight, one that brings a fond smile rising to her lips. beneath the sun, they almost seem to shine, sparkling and iridescent.

"now's your moment," she chimes, voice barely rising in volume to join the melodies. "floating in the blue lagoon." an old song is recalled from the moments of her childhood, a faint tune echoing throughout the walls of her room. and then, as she continues, a pokeball is ushered out from her belt. "boy, you better do it soon. no time would be better." she tosses the ball out to sea, ignoring the eyes that drift away from the show toward her actions. a hum follows and then another before she's softly singing along, the words failing to leave her memory again.

2jwbtcVd

[attr="class","illietag"]swarm
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 8, 2020 20:15:17 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

I admit that in the past I’ve been a nasty. Selfish, arrogant, self-serving.

That is the voice inside Valerio’s head when he is not occupier. There is still a part of him that blames him for the death of all his pokémons but Naua and Genesis. If only he learned his lesson before his biggedt regret happened.

But this recollection was easily disturbed by the harmonic singing of the primarinas by the Slateport harbor. Their melodies lured the rocket grunt and compelled him to listen more. He sat down beside a particular mermaid cresture and he watched as it sang to him songs of hope and forgiveness.

He thought he really wanted to be its friend.

wCN6OEuL

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 17:37:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]

the primarina watched from under the waves as the shadows of people passed over them before they started to head up to the surface. for a few days they had seen people come and go to admire them and try to court them onto their teams in various ways. many did go willingly while many needed some heavy convincing to leave their sea homes. there was one that was curious about the surface world however, for a while now they had seen and played with people up on the surface and now it was its time to go and search for something new. so with a bit of courage gathering it made its way up to the surface, up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay up all day in the sun, wandering free...
[break][break]
"wish i could be part of that world." kazimir whispered to himself as he sat on the pier watching a few other primarina jump around in the ocean. suddenly one popped up right in front of him and it gave the trainer such a shock he nearly fell back onto his back until he braced himself along the edge of the pier. the primarina looked up at him with curiosity and the trainer couldn't help but hold out a pokeball and wave it in front of the water type, a sense of understanding of what was going on his mind was shared between him as he tossed the ball the primarina's way.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: p_3rOghC

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@swarm

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 11, 2020 6:49:18 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

There is a tune that stands out to her amongst the rest, reminding her of a memory fresh in her mind from a late night with in her lilycove home. Blankets and pillows piled up around the couch as they watched the animated movie on her TV, one of many that she had never seen before in her life.

"Come on, you poor unfortunate soul! Go ahead, make your choice!"

A finger moves in the air as if it were playing out the song in front of her. In a way it was, but really it was simply painting the picture of the scene that was in her head. A different connection entirely.

"I'ma very busy woman, and I haven't got all day."

One of the pokemon begins to follow her finger, it makes her grin as she watches the pokemon in the distance. For a moment she appreciates the connection before carrying on just as before.

"It won't cost much, just your voice."

it's hard to say why it stands out to her so strongly as she plucks the ball from her bag and tosses it, but it does.

She's not even really fond of the little mermaid at all.

8zVH4lNP

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,824 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 17:12:57 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
captivated by their beautiful songs, he too gathers by slateport's harbor. he's nestled within the crowd on the docks, observing the gorgeous melodic performance that's on display. it's only marred by the soft yet overpowering singing from some man off to the side.

here we go, in the sauce, is what he hears first. and then it's and some flour, i think just a dab. the man's singing about cooking of all things.

HSwKxpX_

@i hate you josh
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 5:11:20 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Look at this stuff! Isn't it neat?"

The Trainer would ask this of the Raichu at his side as they gazed down the harbor. The sight of the Primarina all in a school of their own was... Haunting. Beautiful, but haunting. Their song just as haunting, just as beautiful.He had to consider it, did he dare try and catch one of these beauties while they were in the midst of singing their song? He had only heard of these Pokemon until now, this was the first time he was seeing their kind in person...

Did he go for it? If he didn't, who knew if he'd see another of these kind anytime soon. Eventually, he would get to his feet, and take a deep breath. It was decision time. Now or never.

@tag

mvRensjE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 19:31:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]
@person

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

Nova, like many others, had arrived at Slateport's harbor to witness the beautiful sight of the singing Pokemon. She was accompanied by Brook, her Samurott, who had seemed to be the most adamant about following along with her of Nova's Pokemon. On the sands of the beach, the redhead and seal sat together to watch the Primarina's spectacle. [break][break]

"Are you... alright?" [break][break]

The young girl muttered, looking up at her friend. Tears were streaming from the Samurott's eyes and down its cheeks. He was clearly moved. Nova laughed and stood up, wiping the beast's tears away. She would have never thought a tough guy like him could be such a softie. [break][break]

Her soft touch petting Brook's shell, Nova began to gently sing to ease him. [break][break]

"What would I give to live where you are? [break][break]
What would I pay to stay here beside you? [break][break]
What would I do to see you smiling at me?"
[break][break]

Nova's crimson gaze cast itself out towards the crystalline water, lost in thought.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/aPnV1Zi.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/Clc4JYS.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

ociDGKRP

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 20:36:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

vf|2FAh9
[break][break]

Avery can't help but stare in awe at the swarm of Primarina. She's pretty sure she's never seen anything like it and is thoroughly mesmerized by the flashy scales and the sheer elegance of these Pokemon. For a moment she almost envies not living in the Alola region and being unable to raise one of those adorable Popplio herself. Just how glorious could their hair get? Avery was sure she would be the one to find out.[break][break]

One earbud hangs loosely, dangling against her chest as a fitting song comes across - like fate. She whispers it under her breath as more and more people show up to enjoy the show. It occurs to her that she should try to capture one, or even one of the young Popplio. Just the thought makes excitement grow in her belly.[break][break]

The young woman leans against a post, wistful, and in awe.[break][break]

"Up where they stay all day in the sun[break]
Wanderin' free[break]
Wish I could be[break]
Part of that world."
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@tree [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 1:27:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]lmfao

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]swarm

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]pls be a one

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

“wish I could be part of that world,” where he could laze about in the sun all day. "pfff- yeah right."[break][break]

Zacharias stared at the lagoon, staring at the swarm of Primarina that had beached themselves on the warm sands to bask in the sun. To him, it looked like they were trying to work on their tan.[break][break]

Fairies were never his thing, but something made his hand drop to retrieve an empty capsule. Maybe they could fetch a good price—or maybe, just maybe, he could catch one that was competent.[break][break]

Anything was possible. The capsule expanded and he gave a harm toss.[break][break]

336ptojQ

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMARINA SWARM (UU)
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 2:45:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#809874[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE PRIMARINA

swarm flees!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE MELODIES FADE, and there is no encore. as the primarina and their fellow troupe leave the shores, three pokeballs remain, touched by the sirens' songs.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]

[break]
male or female - liquid voice[break]
sparkling aria / aqua jet / moonblast / hydro pump / hyper voice / life dew
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - torrent[break]
sparkling aria / hydro pump / moonblast / encore / misty terrain / aqua ring
[break][break]