Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 16:31:28 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Two was going to be fine. Well, as fine as she could be. After many failed explanations, the comparison that finally got through to Rex was that the Lycanroc had essentially torn off a nail, a very big nail connected to her back. Very painful, but not exactly life-threatening. Two's armor would be back and the medical Rockets would keep an eye on her until she stabilized completely. [break][break]

So why was he so pissed off? [break][break]

Rex paced outside where Two's treatment was happening, unable to enter but too nervous to leave. An odd partner followed him dumbly, sharing his energy despairing knowing nothing, Three the Cranidos simply saw Rex was moving, and needed to follow him. "Buncha bullshit, I'm not a coward Three, you get me!? That bitch attacked us and hurt Two...what was I supposed to do?" Running the scenario through his mind, he knew what should have been done. He should have set out another Pokemon, rushed the woman, something...maybe? Was that what he should have done? Either way, not scared! [break][break]

Something bumped harshly on his heel, shaking his frame so he stumbled, and glared behind him, "What the hell was that for, Three!?" In all honesty, not even Three knew. The nervous energy in the air, the fact that Rex wouldn't look at it, and the word "scared" and "coward". It felt a need to test. To challenge. Perhaps it just wanted to fight to get Rex's mind off whatever made him so nervous, it worked for Three! Still, it was nervous when Rex rounded on it, bellowing, "Are you kidding me? No, I am not playing-" He side-stepped around a headbutt, and raised a heel to counter a strike, which rattled him to his bones, and he knew that was a light tap from Three. "Three, I am not looking to join Two, you little psycho!" [break][break]

Such a scene would be odd in the Training Room, much less the Medical Bay. In the corridors, anybody would see the immensely strange sight of Rex squaring up to a Cranidos, barking and yelling in a mix of rage and confusion.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Rex is Rex.

[attr="class","tag"]@open

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 20:04:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yuki-box"]
[attr="class","yuki-large"]

[attr="class","yuki-smallbox"]

[attr="class","yuki-tag"]

[attr="class","yuki-notes"]
notes can go here, keep it short

[attr="class","yuki-iconborder"]
[attr="class","yuki-icon"]

[attr="class","yuki-textbox"]
[attr="class","yuki-text"]

"Umm, everything alright there?" [break][break]

Nova had just been passing by the Medical Bay to drop off a package or two that had been requested by one of the Rocket nurses. The redhead did not mind doing a menial job here and there. The truth was that she secretly enjoyed loitering around the Medical Bay. Sometimes, she was able to spark up good conversations with sick or injured members who were bored and away from their usual tasks. There wasn't a question that Rocket was a criminal organization, but not every member of the team was psychotic or unfriendly. There was just a glimmer of humanity in some of these people, Nova had realized. [break][break]

But this... was quite odd. After stepping out into the hallway, she saw a blue-haired kid being assaulted by a Cranidos. It was even stranger that he was attempting to stand up to the wily Pokemon. [break][break]

"There are patients resting nearby, it's kinda rude to stir up such a ruckus," Nova mentioned, her lips pursed into a bit of a frown. "I don't think you'd want to get into trouble-- and surely not become a patient, too," She added, looking more towards the boy this time. A human could not stand up to a Pokemon like that. Not if they didn't want a couple of bones broken.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/aPnV1Zi.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/Clc4JYS.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text b]color:#db0000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: #ffc4c4; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 22:48:16 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex froze as a voice rang out, hand slapping at his forehead as Three also froze, tilting its head at the newcomer. "Would you look at that, we're making people mad...idiot." Rex grumbled, not even sure who he was talking to before turning to the woman...and let out a breath...Thank God, she didn't look like a leader or someone more important than him. [break][break]

Instantly, he went from a man looking ready to cringe to puffing up in indignation. "I'm waiting for one of those "patients" too!" He cried out, waving at one of the doors, "Soon as I get to see her, I'm getting out of here...not my fault Three decided to usurp me!" He nudged the little dino with a vaguely fond air, before returning to his shield of confidence. Three stumbled in front of Rex and, after a moment where it actually appeared to be thinking, snorted at the woman as if backing up Rex's words. He could be really happy about the support...but he was sure Three was dumb enough to support him through gibberish. [break][break]

"Who're you supposed to be anyway, a doc?" His emotions rounded back over to curiosity, tilting his head, never could tell whether someone was one of those smart people or not.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@nova

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 23:14:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm an informant, not a doctor." [break][break]

A slight smile gripped the edges of Nova's lips. She scoffed at the thought of ever being brilliant enough to be a nurse for Rocket, much less a licensed doctor. Maybe she could pretend to act the part-- she was good at that --but nothing more. [break][break]

Her gaze did soften though. Despite his and his partner's loud exchange, it was clear to Nova that he truly was worried. When he mentioned that he himself was waiting for a patient inside, Nova turned to look back into the Bay for a moment before gazing back at him. [break][break]

"Is a partner of your's injured? Sick?" Nova asked, her tone now more relaxed, perhaps even caring. She walked forward to meet the azure-haired man face-to-face. Out of instinct, she had reached out a hand to the Cranidos but quickly retracted it, thinking better. She did not want her fingers bitter off today. [break][break]

Instead, Nova offered her hand out to this Rocket member for a handshake, a grin on her face. [break][break]

"Name's Nova. And you?" She asked, "You're certainly more... Animated... Than some of the other people I've met around here."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.yuki-box] height: 450px; width: 550px; background: #000; border:20px solid; border-radius:10px; border-color:#ffc4c4; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-large]height:450px;width:250px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/aPnV1Zi.png');position:absolute;left:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-smallbox] height:450px; width:350px; background:#fff; position:absolute; right:0px; border-radius:50px 0px 0px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-iconborder]height:100px;width:100px;background:#ffc4c4;border-radius:100px;position:absolute;right:15px;top:15px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-icon]height:100px;width:100px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/Clc4JYS.png');border-radius:100px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-textbox] height:220px; width:250px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffc4c4; position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:20px; padding:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-text] height:190px; width:230px; position:absolute; top:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-tag] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:150px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:40px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuki-notes] font-size:10px; text-align:left; width:250px; border:1px #ffc4c4; border-style:hidden hidden solid hidden; padding:3px; position:relative; top:50px; right:10px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 2:17:46 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

As Rex found himself not under scrutiny, but someone softening, he only seemed more confused, breaking eye contact to scratch at the back of his head as he shuffled backwards. He didn't seperate completely, but ensured he wasn't so close, jaws clenched tightly, "Partner? Nah, they're mine, you know?" Confusion swam through his words, as if the concept of a Pokemon partner just didn't exist in his mind. A buddy? Maybe, but not partners. "She's Two...got hurt in...she called it a test but it was nothing but a damn joke on me. Just here to make sure they treat her right, better them than me." Really, he shouldn't even have expectations that he would see her awake, but stubbornly lingered around. It didn't feel good to just leave. [break][break]

Nova's reluctance to pet Three, while Rex raised no warning, was definitely a good idea. Three stiffened, ready to rebuff any touch, and relaxed as she shifted instead for a handshake for Rex, though the Cranidos glared at the human about to touch its leader. "Uh, ok." Rex spoke at the hand like he suspected some kind of trap, then resigningly took the hand, face shifting until a smile quite clearly appeared on his face. It seemed Rex had decided if the interaction wad to continue on, he wasn't allowed to look weak. "I'm gonna pretend I think that was a compliment." He chirped, then pointed towards himself, "I'm Rex! You seem nice...so is it, like, an act or did you pick this job cause ya had no choice?" Letting such a question pollute the air, Rex continued to smile.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 22:38:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"'Two'? Hurt in a test? That doesn't sound pleasant, no, not one bit!" Nova spoke aloud, although most of her words were directed to her thoughts. She had to make a few assumptions because of her own ignorance towards this man's Pokemon, but she figured that 'Two' must have been his hurt partner's name. Her face shed an amount of compassion now. She put herself in his shoes-- Nova would be lost if her dear Dragonite were ever seriously hurt! [break][break]

Nova smiled meekly. "I get your concern, and I hope she gets better-- what Pokemon is she?" [break][break]

A slight chuckle escaped the girl. "Well, I didn't mean it as an insult!" Nova replied. "And... Well, I joined Rocket because I needed the money." She lowered her voice next, "To be honest, this sort of job isn't really my style! It makes me feel super guilty." [break][break]

But wouldn't it with anyone? Nova sighed, and settled on a smile. "Ah, but what about you? Honestly, I wouldn't think you're the Rocket type. How did you get tangled up in this?" The young lady asked.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 14:36:01 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The other Rocket's compassion didn't go unnoticed, but it did come with some amount of bafflement on Rex's face, "Yeah, yeah! It wasn't good!" He spat, relief loosening his stance as he felt at least one person was agreeing with him. "Two's...uh, she's a-" Lacking most information about Pokemon, Rex faltered before a moment of brilliance struck him, "An Armaldo! That's it!" [break][break]

Money was her reason...well, it wasn't a bad one, not at all. "Eh, don't feel that way, it's not like ya had a choice, ya said it yourself." Its not like anybody not a Rocket would feel guilty for hurting a Rocket, so why care? "Me? Well, I guess it's easy." His bared teeth continued their imitation of a smile, "Here, I get to do what I want without feeling like I'll get the hell beaten out of me if I look at any of ya funny...you gotta work so much to be "good" anyplace else, don't you?" He spoke as a question, like he genuinely knew nothing about living "good", looking up at Nova as he pulled his face back into a smile.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 19:32:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"That's... it?"

Nova tried to stop it, but a slight grimace crept its way onto her features when Rex explained just why he'd been tagging along with Rocket. His reason felt... very flawed, to Nova. Many were here because they were forced to, or put into very uncomfortable and serious situations to where they had no choice but to join, much like herself. But to join simply for a feeling of euphoria or to avoid funny looks? It was an underwhelming reason to her. [break][break]

She shook her head and scoffed, "Well, whatever. As long as you're okay with it, I guess it doesn't matter." The redhead stated, forcing herself to chuckle off the absurdity of the thought. [break][break]

They'd been standing outside of the hallway for a little bit now. Like she did with many people, she analyzed his appearance. The young Rocketess observed his azure hair. It matched well with his slightly darker blue eyes. His smile was a little silly, but it made him look cute. Nova giggled, [break][break]

"You have a good face for an actor. Ever try theatre?" [break][break]

She placed her hands into her pockets and leaned against the hallway walls. [break][break]

"Maybe it's an inappropriate time to ask, but sometimes, a quick battle can help a person get their mind off of things." Said Nova. The Training Facilities were closeby, after all. Deep ruby eyes gaze at the Cranidos for a moment. "I'm sure my Gabite would love to play a little with your friend over there."

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 21:36:36 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

That's it? [break][break]

Rex didn't even try and stop his own change. His face simply fell, a more real frown on his face moments before he put on the cocky grin again, "Yeah? And what about it? You can't look at me like that, almost made the two of us ugly looking with that expression!" Goodie two-shoes, and I thought she seemed nice. What the hell did she know? How did one need to grow up to be...like that? Nice but not nice? He knew what made one mean, living it himself, but what went wrong here? [break][break]

His mood tried to drop back into the impotent fury she had seen him in, but lingered at her next words. "Really? Never had a chance-" Too much work. "But thanks! Real sight to see, aren't I? So is that what ya are? Theater lady? Ya look the part." And then she brought up a battle, and his mood actually rose, a laugh lingering in his chest. "Play? Three here doesn't exactly play, not sure there's much in his head, you know?" At the mention of a battle, Three stiffened and growled, staring ominously at Nova, "...but we'll do it, he's tough, ok? Don't think cause he's so small that we lose for no reason." Or run. Or be scared. In reality, he wouldn't see Two for a while. A fight was just what he needed, wasn't it?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 23:30:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

His dip into a more rageful demeanor was interesting to Nova. Her crimson eyebrows rose for a couple of moments. It seemed as if his anger was short-lived; he replied to her compliment. Nova chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I am a theatre fanatic. I'm good at acting-- it landed me my job here." Nova chuckled, even preforming a quick spin on her heels for dramatic effect. "If you want, I wouldn't mind teaching you a trick or two. It can make lying easier for you if you'd ever need it during missions." [break][break]

But anyway, the main focus; a battle. The redhead sighed a little humorously when Rex blatantly called out his airheaded partner. "I doubt he's as bad as you describe," Nova chuckled airily but stopped when the Cranidos glared at her. [break][break]

Nova grinned, "Well, I'm glad you're up for it! Let's go, shall we?" [break][break]

She offered out her hand to Rex playfully, curious as to what he'd do. Would he take ahold and lead her? Would he slap it away? [break][break]

What was this? Was Nova actually teasing someone?

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 18, 2020 1:29:00 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Maybe I'll get so good at lying you can put me on a stage where I belong." Rex chuckled, very much not minding the idea of having a skill that could make others admire him. It was only natural, but still! [break][break]

Three was certainly that bad, Rex still remembered the little dino stomping on a paralyzing shock, but he supposed he couldn't convince Nova of it. It was a little too stupid to explain. [break][break]

Then, the outstretched hand. Freezing for a second, Rex scoffed and forced himself to move, to do anything. His "anything" turned out to be to grab the hand, just barely remembering that it was to hold the hand, not squeeze it. "Heh, not very often I get to do this much, you know?" He drawled, eyes briefly flicking down to the hands as if he wasn't certain what to do before abruptly trying to march off towards the Training facilities, a little too quickly and with a rush to his step. He certainly wasn't lying, he didn't get to hold hands often, clearly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 18, 2020 20:45:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"E-Eee! Jeez, slow down a little!" Nova stammered and then laughed, quickening her stride to match up with Rex's own. This guy was so weird and eccentric, the redhead thought. But she smiled anyway. It wasn't by any means a bad quality, though. It made him stand out from the rest. Nova was especially happy that he'd accepted her hand. She really only wanted some acquaintanceship out of him. [break][break]

Before long, after trekking through some of the hallways, they'd find themselves before a door of one of the Rocket HQ training facilities. She allowed Rex to lead the way inside. As the entered, the room's automatic lights would switch on and with an almost blinding intensity. Nova blinked once or twice before her vision adjusted. Before the two was an empty arena clearly marked to direct where a pair of fighters would stand. [break][break]

"Hope you aren't getting cold feet or anything," Nova giggled, unlacing her fingers from Rex's to jog over to a side of her own. Her hand reached for her belt, unhooking the Pokeball of her Gabite. She threw it forward and released the land shark. It took a moment to identify its surroundings before staring forward at the boy and his Cranidos.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 14:04:38 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Once they reached the Training room, Rex squinted and stared, the bright light almost too much for his vision. He also hastily released Nova as she unlaced her own fingers, immediately clenching his hands into fists, as if that erased the awkwardness in which he released his fellow Rocket. An interaction this long with someone not above him was strange, what exactly was happening here? [break][break]

He forced himself to focus on the whole "blowing off steam" thing as Nova released her Pokemon, giving out a slight taunt, "You can save it for if you win, by some miracle." He barked back, waving his hand to direct Three. "Listen Three, you listen to me, not anybody else, got it, I tell you what to do." After his strange instructions, he tilted his head and grinned in mock courtesy, "Your move."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 23:31:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"How gentlemanly. Well, I'll take you up on that offer. Trent, Mud Shot!" [break][break]

She smiled at the boy's competitive sway. Well, if it got his mind off of things, the outcome of this battle mattered not to Nova. But she did want to try her best if she could; she didn't need anyone else thinking she was a weakling. [break][break]

Heeding its Trainer's command, the Gabite let its mouth hang agape as it charged a small blob of mud before itself. It launched it forward, aiming for the other Pokemon's face. Nova smiled. It wasn't the strongest attack, but she knew it would definitely slow her foe down.

nano

[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
Frustration [O]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 18:38:44 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Even Rex could see the attack was going to hurt. He didn't even try to order Three to dodge, though, instead pointing down and barking, "Down!" Three responded instantly, crouching low and bracing itself. The attack hit squarely, pushing the little dino back some, but not throwing it off any balance, "Run, now!" [break][break]

Even with such a hit on its body, the Cranidos moved. Taking hits was just a part of its life, and Rex was telling it to run, so it ran. "Zen Headbutt it! Go low!" Rex's face was twisted in a snarling smile, one that only grew as Three's head glowed a blue light of concentration, and it shrieked, aiming for the dragon's legs in a sweeping headbutt.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay