sinclair, aurora

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sinclair, aurora
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 4:23:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameaurora beatrice sinclair
pronounsshe, her, hers
agetwenty
orientationheterosexual
played bynomi

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet (trainer)

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM sheryl nome from macross frontier

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

Personality:
[break][break]
- She is independent and doesn’t like to ask for help from anyone.
[break]
- Aurora often puts up a front and acts tougher than she actually is.
[break]
- She does not like to get close to anyone and prefers the company of Pokémon over people.
[break]
- In truth, she doesn’t know what she’s doing because she’s never been on her own before, but she lives by the words “fake it til you make it”.
[break]
- She is compassionate towards Pokémon and those she trusts.
[break]
- She is snippy and stands up for herself and others who can’t do it themselves, or those who are too afraid.
[break]
- In most regards, Aurora is selfless and doesn’t take what she doesn’t feel she deserves.
[break]
- Aurora is a hard-working young woman and will go out of her way to help others.
[break][break]

History:[break][break]
I don’t like to talk about myself. I never have. You’d think that living in a city like Rustboro that life would be relatively normal…
But we never lived a normal life. [break][break]

My parents were very young when they first met and they were deeply in love with each other. My father wanted to take care of her, go on adventures together… but my mother had other plans. If there was one thing she loved more than my father, it was control. She was led by her desire for control over others and joined an organization that set out to do just that, one that guaranteed power over the region. She couldn’t say no. My father was conflicted, but reluctantly joined with her. He hoped that the horrible things that the faction did would cause her to turn away from them and leave... [break][break]

But, she stayed and she thrived. And that’s how both of my parents became part of Team Rocket.[break][break]

Most of my memories are blurry growing up. I remember watching groups of people dressed in black and white coming in and out of my house. My mother would shout at my father… and then at me. I can recall the greenery of the forest where I used to wander every day and the bright colors of Pokémon I would care for. And I see darkness from the places I would hide when my mother and father fought. There were short instances of quiet, when my mother was out of the house for weeks at a time and it was just my father and I.
When my brother was born, nothing really changed. My father still hoped that she’d see how important our family was… but I looked out for him as well as a seven-year-old could watch over her baby brother. [break][break]

On my tenth birthday, my father gifted me with a Pokémon – my first ever. Even though I grew up around them and nurtured any that I could in the woods, but I never had a friend like Eevee. For the first time, I felt like I had someone to look out for me, too. We protected each other and in turn, looked out for my brother together who was still too little to understand the world around him.
Over the next couple years, mother continued to rise in the Team Rocket ranks, while my father stayed stagnant. She criticized him often. She called him weak. But I knew my father was none of those things. He was a kind man who was desperate to keep his family together, even if he bent to the will of my mother. He would cry often, although he tried to hide it. [break][break]

This all changed when I was twelve years old. Any sign of my father’s gentle demeanor disappeared when my brother died.
My mother often brought home Pokémon she had stolen with the intention of turning them in the next day. I was told to never touch them and I listened, but my brother was still young and bright-eyed at the idea of being close to a Pokémon. He wanted to be their friend like Eevee and I were. [break][break]

I didn’t see what happened. I remember the screams of my brother and the cries of the dragon Pokémon he released. By the time we arrived downstairs, the Hydreigon my mother was holding captive had escaped and my brother lie lifeless on the floor. My mother immediately went after the Pokémon, while my father and I mourned for him. [break][break]

The next day my father had disappeared altogether. It was my mother and I from then on out.[break][break]

I… don’t remember how I felt during that time and I don’t have a lot of memories to recall. All I know is that I was getting by with Eevee at my side. She had evolved into an Espeon shortly after my brother’s death and it was one of the happiest moments I can remember at that time. But the future was uncertain for me. To say I was afraid of my future is an understatement – I was frightened that I was destined to lead the same path as my mother, or end up like my brother. Any familial bond I had with my mother was severed, although I held tightly onto hope. I wanted so badly to bring her back from the edge, but to her I was no one aside from an obligation to fulfill when she birthed me. The hope was unwarranted, but I only wanted to see the good in her, as hard as it was to do.[break][break]

When I was sixteen, the woods near my home were my safe haven. I stayed away from the other kids my age and the adults considered my family outcasts. But I was okay with that because I soon found another friend – Torchic. On a normal trip through the woods, Espeon and I caught sight of him being surround by a hoard of Shroomish. We helped fight them off, but they poisoned him. I rushed him to a Pokémon Center and then brought him back to the forest once he recovered, but he wouldn’t leave my side. I caught my first Pokémon that day.[break][break]

As the years went on, my mother was home less and less. I was on my own for weeks to months at a time and I preferred it that way. Espeon, Torchic and I took care of ourselves; we became our own family in a way. But I missed my brother and my father. I couldn’t understand why father didn’t take me with him, but as time went on, I was glad he didn’t, or else I wouldn’t have been able to save two lives – Torchic’s and eventually, Riolu’s.[break][break]

My mother returned home one day, but for the first time I saw her flustered… afraid even. I overheard her speaking to other members about the future of Team Rocket and the death of their boss. Everything was upside down for them, but she was still acting in its best interest. She’d brought home another pokeball, the contents of it I didn’t know. I… just couldn’t understand it. Why continue to help them? How could someone ever help such a horrible cause? [break][break]

Something came over me that night and I knew that whatever was in that pokeball would never have the chance at a good life. The uncertainty of the organization, the cruelty of my mother… If I could prevent her from deciding one more Pokémon’s fate, I would take that chance.[break][break]

I packed a backpack with clothes, food, what little money I had and a picture of my father. As my mother slept, I snuck into her room and snatched the pokeball from her dresser and left with Espeon on my shoulder. I decided then that I would seek out my father and bring our family together one more time. [break][break]

I ran away, leaving through the forest I had traversed often and began a journey that I was unsure if I would even survive. But I had to try. I had hope that I would see my father one more time. With only a picture to guide me, we set off together down an uncertain path.
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga