aurora's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aurora's plotter
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 0:32:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infotab"] female

[attr="class","infotab1"] twenty

[attr="class","infotab1"] heterosexual

[attr="class","infotab1"] lover

[attr="class","plotname"] AURORA

[attr="class","plotsub"]
[attr="class","plotsubtext"] the dreamer

[attr="class","plotbg"]
ABOUT
Aurora is on her own for the first time after running away from a broken home in Rustboro. She's on the search for her father, who disappeared 8 years prior. While finding her dad is her main goal, she's enjoying life and learning about Pokemon she's never seen as well as new cities as she travels around Hoenn. Even though she doesn't realize it yet, she's still figuring out who she is as a person and my goal is to have her meet a lot of people, friends, Team Rocket members and hopefully someone who can break down her walls. [break][break]

FRIENDS
YA GURL NEEDS SOME FRIENDS. Aurora has been on her own for a long time, ever since her father left and her brother was killed when she was twelve. So essentially, she's never had ~real~ friends before (except for her Pokemon), so there is a chance of her being somewhat awkward and weird around new people. Aurora is generally kind to everyone she meets, but is also naturally cautious. Any friends she makes would guarantee a trusting and loyal friendship from her. [break][break]

ENEMIES
Hmmm, I could see Aurora having enemies if they were straight out jerks, a part of Team Rocket or abused Pokemon in any way. Aurora's mother was (and possibly still is) in the organization and she does not have fond memories of the few interactions she did have with Team Rocket, as well as her mother who basically made her family's life miserable. She blames them for a lot of the bad things that have happened in the region, despite that they disbanded (she has no knowledge of a new faction). Regardless, she tries to see the goodness in people, even if it's deep deep deep down there. Don't mistake her kindness for weakness though - she will throw down if she has to. [break][break]

LOVERS
Aurora is a lover, not a fighter And yet, she has no idea what affectionate love is with the opposite sex or what it's even supposed to look like, as her parents grew apart during her childhood. Having a relationship with someone is not something that crosses her mind as she's moreso enjoying her time traveling Hoenn with her Pokemon and searching for her father, but she's not closed out to the idea. There would need to be a lot of trust between the two for her to consider him more than a friend. But we definitely need to see some love (and drama), so hook a girl up! #match.com #pokefarmersonly.com

[newclass=.infotab]width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#dea5a4;margin-top:120px;font:11px niramit;color:#fff;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.infotab1]width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#dea5a4;margin-top:5px;font:11px niramit;color:#fff;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plotbg]width:94%;background-color:transparent;font:11px calibri;color:#222;text-align:justify;margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plotname]font:60px oswald;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(#dea5a4, #fbf6f5);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-3px;margin-top:-20px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plotsub] width:100%;height:9px;background-color:#fff;text-align:center;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.plotsubtext] font:10px niramit;color:#222;letter-spacing:8px;margin-top:-4px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]
[Googlefont=Niramit|Oswald][break][break]

Here is a response template if you'd like to use it!
[break]

FRIENDS

PERSON & PERSON

[attr="class","tagbox"] @username

[attr="class","tagtext"] Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[Googlefont=Raleway|Oswald]

[div align="center"]
[div style="width:350px;padding:10px;border:1px solid;color:#eee;background-color:#fff;"]
[table][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:middle;width:50px;"]
[div style="width:30px;padding:15px;background-color:#ff;font:22px raleway;color:#dea5a4;border:1px solid;"] FRIENDS [/div]
[/td][td style="vertical-align:top;width:300px;"]
[div style="font:28px oswald;color:#dea5a4;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;"] PERSON [span style="color:#222;"] & [/span] PERSON [/div]
[div style="width:100%;text-align:center;"][attr="class","tagbox"] @username [/div]
[div style="width:90%;margin-left:18px;"][attr="class","tagtext"] Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

[/div]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div][div style="width:370px;background-color:transparent;text-align:right;"] [a href="http://pixel-perfect.boards.net/user/207" style="font:10px arial;color:#323232;font-weight:bold;"] IT'S DIA![/a][/div]

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[Googlefont=Raleway|Oswald][/div]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
aurora's plotter
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 8:21:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar

&

welcome to the site nomi!! i'd love to start threading with ya. for the time being, i'd love to offer my character, noah.

i think it'd be easier to thread with him from the get-go. noah's easy to befriend relatively, and he's had a lot of time traveling around hoenn before "settling down" some.

noah has recently become a new gym leader as an extension of his training with the league's cadets— but he's very fresh, and so his renown is not quite out there.

i can see noah encountering aurora as she travels through some challenging landscapes, and he could help her out as a tour guide of sorts, perhaps. we could also venture into taking on a mission of sorts... maybe this one or this one!

my mind is also hopping to an idea of aurora encountering my rocket character, , as she searches for his father. but i'll try to flesh that idea out for some other time.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aurora's plotter
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 17:00:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

FRIENDS

Noah Faber & Aurora Sinclair

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] A new friend *.*

Thanks Shiv! I would love to thread with you and Noah. He seems like a nice, chill guy and I think that Noah and Aurora would get along really well as he shows her the ropes. Aurora is dirt poor right now, so he'd probably find her trying to get some fruit from a tree or a branch off the edge of a cliff and she'd either look hella pathetic because it's a short tree or she'd fall on her butt after several failed attempts. Where is he currently located? We can start where is most convenient for Noah, or anywhere in general. Just let me know!

Also we should definitely do a mission together after their first thread too. I'd love to RP with Elijah eventually as well :)

[Googlefont=Raleway|Oswald]