awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 10:48:23 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 the sun hurt his eyes when he got out of the car, slamming the door with just a little more force than was necessary. they had parked a distance away from verdanturf - where the last of the little cottages gave away to wilderness - and still had a while to walk to the flower field were he had been assured their quarry lived.

dominic withdrew three capsules from the inside of his jacket and released the inhabitants with a practiced motion, gesturing for them to follow. while the houndoom bounded ahead, seemingly in high spirits, and the klefki clipped itself to his belt, the honchkrow circled above them as they walked.

the idea was to capture the gardevoir and sell them off overseas, but if a few do die in the process? well that's just too bad, isn't it? they always folded either to his houndoom's flames or became ripped to shreds ripped in its fangs, and dominic never liked things that break so easily.

and this time he has someone with him that can prevent those things from happening.

"watch, priam," he said with a flat, heavily sardonic tone. "zacharias will finally demonstrate his mastery of pokemon to us."

mission

+ @zacharias

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 19:39:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam was still trying to convince himself that he's a better driver than dominic when he got out of the car before promptly getting woken up from his thoughts by the harsh sunlight.

he wipes his eyes for no logical reason as he takes his forretress out for self-defense, just in case the gardevoir fight back. it doesn't seem that it'll be needed though when dominic brings him to an impromptu lesson taught by one of the best rocket members with one infamy.

"yay!" he cheers, getting the hands off of his eyes.

...immediately followed up with "fuck!" when he gets blinded a second time by staring directly at the sun. he holds his hand against his brows like a visor this time, careful not to make the same mistake a second time.

@zacharias
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 21:07:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]ralts season

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"] ,

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]green bitches

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

It was hot outside.[break][break]

Zacharias had no choice but to leave his car—the confined space, even with the windows rolled, seemed keen to boil him alive. At least outside, in the open air, the man could pray for a breeze as the sun beat down on his shoulders.[break][break]

He heard tires rolling across blacktop, and took that as a sign that company had arrived.[break][break]

Dominic's praises dripped, but he welcomed them with an outstretch of the arms. “Hello, hello! Call me Professor Burke, because today I'll be your Pokemon Professor!”[break][break]

He smiled, just to cause irritation.[break][break]

A gesture with an open hand to the field that stretched far in the distance from their alcove, where the “green bitches” could be seen. “This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! I hope you're ready!”[break][break]

He gave a flick of the wrist, just to deploy the red capsule in his hand with a sharp snap to the ground—Houndoom was exposed, and similar to Priam, immediately snarling at the bright light by shielding his eyes by retreating into his trainer's shadow.[break][break]

A single broken horn would differentiate Zacharias' houndoom from the other.[break][break]

“Because your very own Pokémon adventure is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! ”

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 6:27:26 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic is stony-faced as he regards zacharias’s display. he blinks slowly as he feels something like pre-emptive irritation prickle at his skin - burke really does have a gift for this.

"our pokemon professor," he echoes, deadpan.

after a moment of these theatrics, dominic grins widely, mouth like an open wound and full of teeth. burke says dreams and adventures with pokemon, and dominic’s eyes linger on the den of pokemon in the distance. he sees suitcases of green.

walking slightly ahead among the trees, dominic crouches down to level with his houndoom and points at the group of gardevoir and kirlia. "the big ones i need alive, i don’t care about the others," he murmurs before straightening to his full height and turning back to his companions.

"y’know," dominic says to priam and zacharias. ”it’s a hot day so we should be careful. rangers will be out patrolling and looking for smoke. probably." who knows if rangers really do anything in this region.

behind him, his houndoom is lunging at a group of cowering kirlia, oblivious to their attempts to displace it with PSYCHIC. it snatches one in its jaws and shakes it roughly side to side as though handling a chew-toy.

@zacharias

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 19:00:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he shuts his eyes close, blinded by the sun, as he gives zacharias claps. without his sense of sight, he turns to clap at dominic instead.

"i'm ready, professor burke!"

finally, his eyes recover when he attempts to open them. he doesn't make the mistake of looking up to the sun this time. the first thing he sees is dominic taking the lead, prompting him to follow suit.

as they enter the forested area, he sees the houndoom without a broken horn (priam mentally calls him bitey) go for a kirlia. that's one down, he supposed, and a lot more to go.

priam perks up when they mention rangers. "wait, i gotchu!" he turns to his forrestress and gives him the instruction. "toxic spikes!" the bagworm pokemon then starts to scatter caltrops oozing with poison behind them.

"now they can't get through!"

it also meant they have to go through a longer route to get back to where they came from though.

@zacharias
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 15:46:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]ralts season

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"] ,

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]green bitches

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

“Excellent idea, Priam,” Professor Burke said with a low drawl as he stared at the spike trap of ooze.[break][break]

How the fuck was he going to drive his stolen car out of here now? Whatever.[break][break]

With a turn of the head, he would see Dominic's houndoom already making quick work of the frail Kirlia. What had started as a shake had turned to smashing the psychic pokemon repeatedly to the ground, and the herd of the green bitches seemed ready to scatter.[break][break]

He turned to stare down at his own houndoom; mix-matched horns turning to look in his direction. “Herd 'em up.”[break][break]

The dark-type would circle the perimeter of this gathering—biting, snarling, lunging at the stragglers that would try to break away from the pack. If they could keep them clustered, it would make it easier to comb through them.[break][break]

“Rangers? In Hoenn? Never heard of 'em.”
[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 16:28:54 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 he turns his head back to priam and zacharias long enough to see priam set up a series of toxic spikes - which is simply brilliant because apparently no one has figured out how to clear the obstacle, if past experience in hoenn was anything to judge by. dominic was about to make an acerbic comment to that effect, but the sound of a struggle behind him catches his attention.

on the ground, his houndoom continues maiming anything within CRUNCHING distance - which is a decent amount as they were forced close together due to the presence of zacharias’s houndoom. when some of the gardevoir try to usher the kirlia closer to them, dominic’s brow knits into a frown and he clicks his tongue as he reaches for another capsule to release a second pokemon.

a gallade bursts from its confines, blade-arms unsheathed. "IMPRISON," dominic calls out, a note of self-satisfaction clear in his tone as he watches the gardevoir’s protective barriers fail.

dominic turns back to priam and professor burke with a grin. "meet my green bastard."

@zacharias

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:39:35 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a smile is apparent after receiving the praises. "spikes!" he orders his pokemon, showing both of them that his nine-step plan wasn't finished yet. he still has to think of what the remaining seven are, however.

"if only this pokemon had stealth rocks as well," he sighs. it could've been a big brain moment to stack all hazards against people that don't know how to deal with them.

while his pokemon prepares the traps, priam shows off his own green bitch when dominic shows off his green bastard. a flash appears from his belt as he taps it open to release his pokemon.

"this is a... i dunno, cute green gal?" the kirlia stays by priam's side as he introduces it. "it's a green bitch, but baby forme!"

@zacharias
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
where it hurts the most
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 23:39:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 A bitch and a bastard. He stared at the two green pokemon with a subtle arch of the brow.

"Gallade." He said, then pointed to the younger counterpart. "Kirlia." Would either of them remember this? Probably not.

“Members of the Ralts line--our green bitches. They call the Ralts the feeling pokemon. So, how about we give them something to feel, huh?” He smiled, letting it stretch to be cruel.

And through the spikes and the collapsed barrier, he would stick two fingers between his lips and whistle; a signal for his Houndoom to charge into the fray, executing flamethrower in the same way that a dog-type pokemon might herd a flock of mareep. Fire cut at odd, sharp angels to encourage the Ralts pokemon to draw closer together.

Another capsule was drawn from his waist, lazily tossed as his Noivern was released and took to the skies. Its ability, infiltrator, activating as it swept into the fray to pluck unsuspecting Ralts from the crowd.

And then, it would drop them, letting the plummet be the main source of damage as they fell unconscious. They would be easy pickings.