reflection [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reflection [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 19:18:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]"nah," she all but groans. why her? out of the dozens of people he could possibly pick from, he just had to pick her for this? if looks could kill, she'd be putting him six feet under by now. crimson eyes are narrowed and she's stalking closer without hesitation. "i don't want to do this bullshit."

behind her, a cinderace almost rolls his eyes. she's a child throwing a temper tantrum and kicks really doesn't want to deal with it.

"you're telling me that i absolutely have to change all this?" a pause to gesture toward the length of her body, white hair shifting slightly with the movement. "and be some hired help for you?" another pause to bark out laughter. man, he really is laying it on thick! did he have a screw knocked loose? briefly, she considers checking but the urge falls as quickly as it comes. instead, she settles upon planting both hands on her hips and glaring in his general direction.

a pout morphs her features, one of her fake bunny ears drooping almost comically. "you can't be serious." she knows he is and knows she'll cave but... let her be mad first. the more she ponders it, however, the more she's coming around to the idea. if being whatever it is he wants her to be means she might get the chance to beat his ass, sign her up. pretty boy deserves a good punch after this stunt.

[attr="class","beetag"]@jonas
[attr="class","beepoke"]

[newclass=.beepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beeicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bee b] color:#BE7EA8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bee i] color:#BE7EA8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beetag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reflection [m]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 9:08:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[newclass="#JONASHALL"]--color:#f13939;[/newclass]

[attr="class","loudbody"][attr="id","JONASHALL"]

[attr="class","loudbanner"]

HELLO, MY NAME IS[break]MR. FEAR
YOU KNOW I'LL[break]NEVER DISAPPEAR

[attr="class","loudrotation"]

[attr="class","loudutility"]

[attr="class","th th-exclamation"]

[attr="class","th th-play"]

MR. FEAR // SIAMÉS

[attr="class","loudentry"]

"Whaddya mean, nah?" he asks incredulously with an arched brow. "This is obviously a win, win for both of us."[break][break]

Ever since Rocket's forceful disbandment, it's been increasingly hard for its ex-members to forge new identities for themselves - especially with the league's watchful eyes. While the actor had busied himself with his acting career, he did spare the time to support the crime organization secretly with some restructuring of the finances he'd gross thus far from his films. [break][break]

He frowns at the woman's childish tantrum, letting out a low groan as he presses his index finger against the document in front of them. "We both know it's getting tougher for us to do things in general and this'll at least give you some kind of alibi in case... y'know, the authorities figure things out." He gently slides the paperwork closer towards her, his lips curling to a smile. "All I'm asking is that you sign on the dotted line and be my bodyguard and personal trainer. It's not like you're going to sit through a casting couch or anything." [break][break]

He pauses for a moment, his eyes wandering to the woman's thighs as his body leans sideways. "Plus... you could probably crush me with those." He chortles at the thought, finding some slight amusement in his strange imagination. Sparing no other consideration for the white-haired woman's feelings, he pulls out a pen from his jacket pocket, wagging it in front of her. [break][break]

"Think of the positives, Bianca. At least it's not charity or community service. I'm putting you on a salary."

[attr="class","loudfooter"]

@bianca

CRUSH ME PLZ.

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[googlefont=Oswald|Roboto&display=swap]

[newclass=".loudbody"]width:450px; background-color:#B8B8B8; display:flex; flex-direction:column; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; margin-top:30px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--color); box-shadow:0px 0px 5px #2F2F2F; border-radius:15px;color:#2d2d2d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudbanner"]width:450px; height:140px; margin-top:0px; display:flex; flex-directin:row; background-color:rgba(47, 47, 47,.7); border-radius:15px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudrotation"]border:10px solid #2F2F2F; border-left:10px solid var(--color); border-right:10px solid var(--color); box-shadow:0px 0px 20px #2F2F2F; border-radius:50%; padding:25px; width:115px; height:110px; z-index:2; display:flex; display:column; items-align:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#D5D5D5; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/cd7DBxa.gif); background-position:center; background-blend-mode:multiply; margin-top:-13px; margin-right:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudbanner img"]border-radius:50%; width:100px; height:100px; box-shadow:0px 0px 40px #2F2F2F; border:5px solid #2F2F2F; border-top:5px solid var(--color); border-bottom:5px solid var(--color);[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudbanner h3"]width:270px; height:140px; color:#212121; margin:0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:30px; line-height:25px; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-align:center; margin-top:auto; margin-bottom:auto; display:flex; flex-direction:column; z-index:1; items-align:center; justify-content:center; text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #2F2F2F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudbanner b"]color:var(--color); text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #2F2F2F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudutility"]height:15px; background-color:var(--color); width:410px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:25px; font-size:8px; line-height:16px; text-transform:uppercase; display:flex; display:row; color:transparent; transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudutility a"]margin-right:10px; margin-top:-5px; text-decoration:none; color:#fafafa!important; font-size:23px; transition:.4s; z-index:2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudutility b"]color:#fafafa;transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudutility:hover"]background-color:#2f2f2f;transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudutility a:hover"]text-shadow:0px 0px 8px #2f2f2f;transition:.4s;color:var(--color)!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudutility:hover b"]color:var(--color);transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudentry"]margin:20px; padding:10px 20px; width:368px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-color:#D5D5D5; border-radius:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudentry b"]color:var(--color);[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudentry i"]color:black;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px var(--color);[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudentry a"]color:var(--color)!important;text-decoration:underline;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudfooter"]height:20px; text-align:right; padding-right:20px; padding-left:20px; width:410px; margin-bottom:20px; line-height:20px; font-size:11px; background-color:var(--color); transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudfooter:hover"]background-color:#2f2f2f; transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudfooter a:hover"]transition:.4s;color:var(--color)!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudfooter a"]font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration:none;font-size:15px!important;float:left;background-color:#fafafa!important;border-radius:5px;padding:2px 4px;color:#2f2f2f!important;margin-top:-2px;transition:.4s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".loudfooter b"]background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:5px;padding:6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".decred a"]color:#ADADAD!important;text-decoration:none;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".th-exclamation:before"]content:"\ea12";[/newclass]

[newclass=".th-play:before"]content:"\eb1e";[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;} [class*=" th-"]:before {font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;} [class*=" th-"] {display:inline-grid;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reflection [m]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 19:15:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]within seconds of opening his mouth, he's already managed to sour her mood further. a win win? she'd be serving him! how is that a win win? oooh, she's gonna break his teeth. her eyes narrow even further and the look she gives him is heavily suspicious with a strong dose of anger.

"how?" she scoffs, leaning toward him with a tilt of her head. "the only person i see winning from this is you." clearly. he'd basically be her boss, right? no. no way. over her dead body.

her eyes barely even flicker down toward the papers as he pushes them forward. her chin rises up a little further as if she's too proud to even consider giving any attention to whatever contract he's managed to draw up. "i already have an alibi," she retorts. her day job is televised, after all. what better alibi than being seen on national television? sure, it's simply nothing more than frilly contests but it's gotten her this far. "or did you forget that i have a life besides catering to you?" realistically, he's too far into her life for her to even keep a straight face while uttering such a sentence. a small lopsided grin rises as easily as breathing, perhaps even widening at his smile.

"all?" an eyebrow rises and she's leaning further, resting her chin on her hand. "you're asking a lot, you know that right?" protect him, train him. what does she look like? she isn't some fitness nut. well... debatable, really, but still. "you can't just get someone else to be your guard dog?"

and then, he's making a sultry comment and she's caught off guard. it shouldn't exactly come as surprising but she hadn't been expecting such a thing so soon. damn, at least buy her dinner first. "is that a suggestion?" the smirk she wears gives her away. "or for later?" as if to prove her point, she crosses one leg over the other, the skin of her thighs on full display.

a hum escapes her at the mention of salary. money talks and naturally, she listens. "how much we talkin'?" perhaps she should just glance down at the papers to see for herself. no, she'll get it out of him instead. in fact, maybe she should even barter with him. her services, her thighs for double what he wants to pay already. hm... she likes the sound of that. "i'm not signing anything yet." is it wrong to want him to beg before she gives in? probably but that's what she'll hold out for.

[attr="class","beetag"]@jonas
[attr="class","beepoke"]

[newclass=.beepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beeicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bee b] color:#BE7EA8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bee i] color:#BE7EA8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beetag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]