enigmas and ashes

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
enigmas and ashes
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 0:55:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
no formatting we die like men

Samandriel Smythe

The childhood best friend/ex-boyfriend. Deaf or HoH but not profoundly deaf. Went to school with Enigma in Galar and helped them through their transition. They were each others's first kiss and first relationship at around 13, and were together for two years. Sam's dream had always been to get a sponsorship and challenge Galar's gyms, and he finally managed to get one when he was fifteen. He gave Enigma an egg from his partner Crobat and promised to stay in touch. They broke up, but didn't grow apart. Since Enigma's parents died, they've pretty much started ghosting him. If he has a reason to be in Hoenn, I think his reappearance could be interesting. Will they reconnect, or are Enigma's walls too high? You decide!

Haukea Kamaka

The aunt. Enigma's parents died recently, and as their next of kin, Enigma was sent to live with her. She doesn't know anything about kids and never had any of her own. While she's Alolan born like her sister (Enigma's aunt), she moved to Hoenn for one reason or another and didn't really keep in touch with the family. She lives in Verdanturf Town, so maybe she has some kind of illness? She's trying to do her best with Enigma, but they resent her efforts and have set out on a journey to challenge the gyms instead.