asher's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
asher's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 22:36:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hooksnat"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatimg"]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]ASHER LEIVERN

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-star"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]CHARISMATIC - BOISTEROUS - PASSIONATE - PATIENT - ENTHUSIASTIC - CAUTIOUS

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]FRIENDS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]GO AHEAD GO TALK ABOUT ME YOU DON'T KNOW HALF OF THE SHIT THAT I'VE SEEN

[attr="class","hooksnatblurb"]

There is no difficulty when it comes to Asher making friends. He's the sort of person who can read others rather quickly and socially play on whatever he's observed. He tends to be the one to lead a conversation, if only because he's learned to be very good at it. Though mostly, it makes him the center of attention, and Asher loves getting attention.[break][break]

I'd like to see an actual life long friendship form. Somebody who was a decent constant in his life. Somebody who knows that Asher isn't all smiles and charm, that he's selfish and a coward who values his own life above anybody else's.[break][break]

@tag, @tag, @tag[break][break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-bolt"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]COMPETITIVE - ENVIOUS - DOGMATIC - IMMODEST - PRETENTIOUS - SELFISH

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ENEMIES
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]GO AHEAD AND TELL THEM WHATEVER YOU HEARD I LOOK DIFFERENT ON THE SURFACE

Asher is extremely competitive and tends to become protective easily over those that he has any sort of tie with. While his competitive nature doesn't necessarily earn him people that hate him, it does earn him many a rivals. Both male and female alike. [break][break]

Possibly the greatest character flaw that gets Asher in trouble is his tendency to make stereotypical remarks based solely on a race/culture. While he's not racist, as he adores all races, he does hold them into stereotypical brackets that can annoy some.[break][break]

Don't threaten his business: fact. I.E. making coupons that are not legitimate, try and cut him outta a deal, etc.[break][break]

Also, if you've burned him, don't expect back in his life. He tends to cut ties quickly and sometimes, it's on a whim, just because he doesn't want to deal with that person anymore.[break][break]

@tag, @tag, @tag

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]SINGLE - BISEXUAL - DEMIROMANTIC - FLIRTATIOUS - DOM/SUB ADJUSTABLE

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]LOVERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]YOU KNOW AIN'T NOBODY PERFECT I'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THE HEAVENS SOMEONE

Well, let's start with, Asher is very good at pretending to make emotional ties if it means somebody will stick around longer. Most of the time, he lies to himself and tells himself he doesn't care, but somehow some people find a way to worm into his heart. Rude.[break][break]

He's not good with the whole subject of the emotional side of love; he tends to steer clear of it.[break][break]

However! He'll give anyone all of his attention if they shower him in affection in return. But don't do clingy girlfriend/boyfriend type things. He very much appreciates friendship, because he doesn't have to invest anymore than the other person does, and he appreciates sex because, who doesn't? Asexuals, but, shh.[break][break]

In a sense, he has fallen in love, many a times, and simply not said anything. Because the one time he did, he learned the cliche and valuable lesson not to do it again.[break][break]

@tag, @tag, @tag

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-cloud"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]THIRTY-ONE - HE/HIM - LEAGUE CADET - INVESTOR - TEACHER - RICH

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]OTHERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]GOTTA HOLD OF ME SWEET BUT I GET ROUGH JUST WHERE I WANNA BE

Asher has as many layers as an onion. Though, admitted, he doesn't smell like one. No, typically he smells like a mixture of vanilla and cinnamon.[break][break]

At all times, Asher is charismatic. He likes to show his smile to get what he wants, since he's a selfish bastard. To him, why not live life to the fullest you can in every single moment, given that not every moment of life is guaranteed for anyone. Life could end in an instant, so why waste chances?[break][break]

Though typically playful and flirtatious, Asher understands the notion that there is a time and place for everything. He doesn't force a situation if he knows there will be no fruit from it. He does, however, believe in slowly stirring the pot so it won't burn. He is nothing if patient, and sometimes, it can be seen as a cold exterior.[break][break]

Although it is rare for him to become enraged or annoyed, his loyal and protective tendencies will get him in trouble. He is equally a lover and a fighter, and is no stranger to a battle here or there; even a brawl. At times, he'll challenge colleagues to sparring matches as a means to let off steam. He rarely shows his temper, and keeps a majority of his negative opinions to himself.[break][break]

Overall, he's playful, energetic, fun-loving, and very personable. He's a social butterfly who likes the attention his brilliant wings bring him. Spontaneous adventures are his favorite, and he's well known for randomly taking leave just because he thought of something fun to do that day.

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:55px; tabvalign:top;background-color:transparent;margin-left:-70px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.hooksnat]width:500px;background-color:#ffffff;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;color:#999999;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattab]padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg]height:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg img]height:400px;width:430px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatname]background-color:#333333;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;padding:30px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatsub]background-color:#eeeeee;font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;width:410px;text-align:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattitle]color:#ffa375;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatlyrics]font:10px Roboto Condensed;color:#cccccc;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb]height:275px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;color:#999999;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;margin:10px 10px 10px 20px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb b]color:#333333;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_Tabs_holder]width:58px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
asher's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 0:20:57 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

I am not sorry for what I am about to leave here:

What Did the Kung Fu Chicken Call His Master?

Hensei.

Okay so that actually sorta kinda made sense, because let’s face it, since you mentioned that he is a teacher… maybe he can give this wayward son of mine a little direction? Arashi is practically directionless (has been all his life) and so he’s currently with Rocket (but of course nobody knows that) since they give him food and shelter.

He is a very troubled soul so maybe someone with an equally… weird sense of morality can understand why he chose to cast his lot with them instead of the League? (and besides, maybe he can learn a thing or two from the ‘teach, if you know what I mean)

Let me know if this works!
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
asher's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 5:49:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
&
i imagine these two would be familiar with each other! asher teaches at the pokemon academy in rustboro, and no matter how patient he is, i'm sure asher would fall under alexander's radar eventually. i'm not too sure what their dynamic would be like; i imagine friendly, professional, but not much besides that? business partners is always a possibility as well.

&
for whatever reason i already think they would not get along. they're both competitive, passionate, and charismatic, and so i feel like they'd naturally clash just because of their strong personalities. i imagine them sparring at times, or maybe being paired together on a mission where they'd have to work together. lots of potential here for fun threads!