from the earth and back again [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 22:55:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The car, by this point, was certainly no longer a recognizable vehicle of any kind. It was a jumbled collection of parts, seat-stuffing, fabric shreds, and bits of rubber. What had once been your average van was now a questionable conglomeration of bits—certainly no one looking at it would ever mistake it for a vehicle of any kind. But Cap wasn't here to ask questions, he was here to destroy evidence. The boss said one more go 'round, they'd do one more go 'round. Some of the other Pokemon were starting to flag, and it stood to reason that Leander was, too. He was just a pup, after all. So, rather than go head-on with the car-bits again, he fell back and gave his comrades another Helping Hand.

Cap grinned at Isra when she answered him. "I'll have to take you up on that," he said. "But fair warning: I am a terrible dancer." He flashed back to all of the most embarrassing moments he'd had in clubs and at parties. He quite enjoyed dancing, but if anyone else's reaction to him getting out on the floor was to be believed, he definitely wasn't the best at it. He perked up when Oscar spoke. "Shit, waffles sound amazing," he said, nodding. "I know this little place in Slateport, not too far from my apartment. They make the best waffles. We could go there after we finish up here? Kind of an after-work hangout?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 0:58:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

THEME

scrapmakers

ASSIGNMENT

here

Waffles seemed appetizing. Remiel didn't often include them in his daily diet but, when he did, the royal quite enjoyed them. As appealing as the prospect of savoring them again was, however, he was busy. But, even more than that, he wasn't exactly a social butterfly. Not unless he had to be, anyway. And this certainly wasn't it.

Amiya, in the meantime, delivered her last Smart Strike upon the largest piece of scrap metal left. Hitting it at its weak point with her claw, it was easily torn asunder before flying across the warehouse floor in different pieces. There were still a few scraps that could possibly pass as the wreckage of the ranger van, but nothing Remiel felt that Amiya needed to clear up herself.

Their job was done here.

Silently sucking on his lollipop, the black-haired lad returned his Aggron to its luxury ball and insouciantly spared their ragtag group a glance as he turned around. His blue-grey eyes set upon Caprice for a moment; Isra's potentially new student. Then, with a lazy wave of his hand, he sauntered towards the exit. "Good work today. Endeavor to leave as discreetly as you can. I'll send a professional to clean up our mess."

And, with that, the admin departed.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 23:01:11 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra chuckles, but the sound is empty of warmth. Playing a part as much as her grin does in the conversation. It is but a pleasantry in response to Caprise's comment but she playing along as though she means it as well as anything else she might say. "I do believe that's the point of taking dance classes, isn't it?'

The white haired fellow catches her attention again. The woman can't say she's the most fond of waffles, a treat far too sweet for what she normally indulges in. Less so when one takes into account that she does not eat out often, preferring to keeping her meals at home. For many reasons. Nonetheless she tilts her head ever so slightly. "If you wouldn't mind the extra company, I'd be more than willing to tag along."

And while they speak the golurk finds himself planting his body against the ground, the rattling that follows is steady, controlled. Isra allows no less from her pokemon after all, the small earthquake continues until the ground splits beneath the debris of the vehicle, allowing the earth to devour it. With a snap of her finger it ends in an instant and the pokemon is at her side i the blink of an eye through the midplane. "Once you've all had your fill here, of course."

She watches Remiel leaves, a flash of disappointment in the fact he is so eager to leave.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:53:58 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The admin was right, it was time to be off. Oscar watched his superior leave and couldn't help but feel disappointed. He very much wanted to leave more of an impression, after all if he was going to rise in this organization he needed to be on the good side of the admins. It was of little concern though, there shall be plenty of opportunities to prove himself.

Wrath stepped up to Oscar, he looked quite jolly. The empoleon had worked up quite the appetite, he was ready for a hefty plate of waffles. Oscar looked to Caprice, and gave him a nod. He had withheld information from his co-worker for security reasons, but if you are to share waffles with a man the least you could do was share your name. "I'll let you take the lead then, the name's Oscar by the way." A friendly peace offering for the sake of future partnerships. Oscar could always use a new asset.

Oscar nodded to Isra as well, he was glad they would be joining them. The more the merrier when it came to victory meals. Without further delay, Oscar followed Caprice to his syrupy reward.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 17:25:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Leander dusted off his paws as he surveyed the twisted pile of metal that had once been a van. He was panting and clearly exhausted, but the little Riolu seemed extra proud of himself. He'd thrown down with the big kids and, by his reckoning, held his own pretty well. He let out a happy sigh as the red light of his Pokeball engulfed him, and he was transported to rest.

Cap grinned at Isra, wrinkling his nose. Too true, that was the whole point of lessons, wasn't it? He steadied himself as the earthquake devoured the remains of the truck, and tried his best not to look too worried about the earth trembling. He shot a wide smile to his companions. "Waffles it is! The place is called Butter Together, it's right on the beachfront, real nice." He glanced hesitantly after Remiel's retreating form. "We'll, uh, save you a seat," he called after the admin. Who knew, maybe they'd witness a miracle today. Sighing happily, he gestured for the others to follow him and lead the way to syrupy bliss.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 1:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]all of you receive the following: 100 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x gachapon ticket (bonus).
[break]