lost and wandering [chloe]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost and wandering [chloe]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 2:13:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN, NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
157[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
None~

Smiling at the exchange between Pokemon and Trainer, she looked over when Alexei began to address her. "Umm... no, I haven't passed a Pokemon Center yet..." she admitted as that was her destination she was trying to head to. She had hopes of making it there and then finding directions of where to stay for the night. Perhaps an Inn or hotel of some kind? But it was good to know that she was in Slateport. She made a mental note of making sure to avoid this place until she grew stronger.
[break][break]
"Really?" she said as she asked in hope. "That would be perfect, thank you." She didn't know where Fortree was, but she would make note to locate Alexei and learn information. "Nature? Oh no I don't mind nature at all. I think it's beautiful," she added. "Thank you so much for the offer." Maybe her future is finally looking up, and for the better.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#ffc0cb;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]