heart of the tyrantrum [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 3:34:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAGNETIC
If I wasn't comfortable with myself, I would never be comfortable.
TAG OPEN
POKÉMON

Recent events had pushed him to the brink and, though he was ashamed to admit it, Atlan had crumbled beneath the pressure. His mind harkened back to the fallout with his controlling father back in Holon, days before he smuggled himself onto a plane headed for Hoenn. He'd felt so weak, so hopeless, and so pathetic... and he'd felt that way all over again. But no more, and never again.

Not if he could help it.

So, with a rather commanding Morpeko on his shoulder, the Holon native took to his physical improvement the only way he knew how: training and exercise. Wearing a black tank, jogging pants, running shoes, a red headband, and a red hoodie he kept tied around his waist, Atlan dared to take his run into Mt. Chimney's Jagged Pass as the sun began to set in the horizon. The terrain was treacherous and rocky, but he wouldn't falter.

Goodcop, in the meantime, whacked him upside the head before continuing to cheer him on loudly, squeaking loudly in his ear as he tried so hard to focus on the rate of his breathing. "Skweee-skweepeko!" He urged his trainer on, doing his best to ignore the burnt stumps of trees nearby and the fumes from the lava nearby.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 12:14:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

I think all of this Weighted Clothing and gear might benefit us after all boys, and this Mt. Chimney job is the perfect addition for some good ol' deep cardio conditioning! So let's find somebody along the way to race if we can! First one to find a race buddy get's first dibs on our lunch later! HaHa!

Jogging and working their way up the steep and treacherous route Ivar and his trio of Pokemon, Obstagoon, Hakamo-o, and Pancham, would move with purpose. This purpose purely and simply being improving their already tenacious physicality, they wanted to be yolked, they wanted to be the best. Despite this however their extreme training blended well enough with their day to day lives and Ivar thus allowed himself a still relatively enjoyable lifestyle.

One of these things included always throwing in some excitement as to never grow bored while working out, presently being a sort of "Where's Waldo?!" game for a prize. Ivar on and off again found himself leading the charge, though mostly due to Pancham's much smaller stature compared to the others, while Obstagoon and Hakamo-o's size only benefited them from time to time. Being a race within itself too, the four of them sought to keep first place if only so they could reach a potential race partner first, no matter whom might've seen them first.

It wouldn't take long though for the racing group to lay their eyes on another group up ahead, though Ivar's instincts seemed to kick in first.

In an instant he snap from his left to his right, throwing a low kick in attempt to trip Hakamo-o though the Dual-Type met him with a two handed block. This however only fueled Ivar's second attack, twisting his body in the opposite direction then to throw a sort of back flip soccer kick, hitting Obstagoon's raised arm's. Having caught the latter mid-attack the second Dual-Type was forced to turn offense to defense to match Ivar's creative assault.

However in the end it was all just bait, to get his larger Pokemon to pause in their charge meaning they'd have to take time to accelerate once more, a trait that he was superior in. Using Obstagoon then as a launch pad Ivar would leap ahead of the pack as Pancham came to a sliding halt ahead, having caught up to the group ahead of them as Ivar finished his corkscrew flip. Initially sighing before half smiling Ivar nonetheless would clap his hands, praising his third Dual-Type Pokemon before then addressing the other mountain fairing group.

Looks like my little Pancham here is the winner, sorry if our race intruded on your...uh own adventure there...But, now that I'm all fired up, I can only ask you one thing stranger.

Might you want to race?!