PRESUMPTUOUS

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRESUMPTUOUS
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 22:29:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]“Miss Myrtle.”

Asher turned and crossed his arms as he spoke of her. He had been promptly denied by the blonde and because of that, speaking of her was bittersweet. But he was fond of her if only because she was a spectacular challenge.

“Francie became the Lumiose City temporary gym leader. They were hurting badly after a collapse in the mine.”

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRESUMPTUOUS
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 22:49:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Ah!"

Fernando perks up at the mention with a glowing smile on her face. "I'm jealous. I like her." He's not abashed with stating as such because his reasoning follows the typical Fernando approach. "A Gym Leader with a simple but effective challenge to test a trainer's application of their Pokemon. And her Gym wasn't overtly complicated or expensive. It's not often you find a design that isn't a huge waste of money."

It sounds like his favor in Francie is due to how little it impacts his pocket but there's a bit more underneath Fernando's display. He just knows how to hide his reaction while still maintaining his 'character'. It's ironic how the truth can be used to distort and hide away secrets from those who're looking for something more.

"I'll have to send her an e-mail. Hoenn's in dire needs of some decent Gym Leaders."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRESUMPTUOUS
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 3:25:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Now, it wasn’t as if they were the closest of pals. Hell, Asher didn’t make friends with business partners like Fernando on purpose. But if asked, he would dare say that the very mention of Francie had brought the Silph’s mood up.

But then again, Francie had that effect on people.

“I’m sure it’s cleared up by now, the conflict at Lumiose. And with a proper invitation, maybe even a little funding, she could bring back whatever it was you must have enjoyed about her gym.”

Asher agreed that gyms that were constructive to the actual region were hard to find. Training up trainers to go ‘the right path’ instead of whatever path they felt easiest was not an easy feat. Perhaps Hoenn needed a bit more sunshine in it, and Asher wouldn’t mind that.

He did, however, have matters to attend to.

“As much as it pains me to leave, I do have other matters to attend to while in Lillycove.”

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRESUMPTUOUS
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 9:23:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Mentioning someone Fernando views in a good light is one of the few ways to lighten up his mood. It stays even when the topic is changed, still fixated on acquiring another piece for his expanding chessboard. "Indeed." Asher's departure does little to change his tone and Fernando encourages him even, waving him off as if to acknowledge his dismissal.

"Stay out of trouble, Leivern."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PRESUMPTUOUS
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 12:49:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]With a solemn wave, Asher glances toward the pokemon that had been watching the city during his visit. Something about that pokemon simply made Asher feel extremely uneasy. Something about it... set Asher's skin on fire.

With a quick dismissal, he turned and made his way out of the office. Excusing himself with a wave of his hand and a very chipper, "Tata Ferny!"

Something to combat that ever serious sickening in his gut. After this, he needed a damn vacation.