not an answer to be heard. [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 12:50:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyzbackground"]
[attr="class","xyzpic"]

[attr="class","xyzwords"]

Asher wished he could have better luck. In a sense, he was investigating the area to see if he could find any form of ancient anything on the Jagged Pass to get some diggers interested enough to excavate! If he found an Unown in the area, perhaps it would lead him to funding a dig, and he could get more.[break][break]

Or maybe he'd 'hit the jackpot' and keep the location to himself.[break][break]

He'd heard that there was a sighting, supposed sighting, in the area for an unown and that baffled him. He'd only heard of confirmed sightings in Johto, before everything with Rocket happened, ruins were either vandalized or destroyed. Which was a shame.[break][break]

In a way, he felt protective of them. Ruins, unfortunately, were something in his blood he couldn't get rid of. An instinct, that made him crave to know more. It was an obsession for him.[break][break]

This obsession was currently leading him to allow Daisy, his houndoom, to track anything remotely 'unown' with her

odor sleuth

. While Faust, his cryogonal, remained beside him with a

reflect

and

light screen

at the ready. One could never be too careful in the wilds.[break][break]

tag.

[break][break]

[attr="class","xyzpkmn"]

[newclass=".xyzbackground] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #1b1b1b; margin-top: 25; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpic] margin: 0 auto; opacity: .8; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzwords] text-align:justify; color: #aaa; font: 11px monospace; padding: 30px; text-indent: 1em; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords b] color: #809874; font-weight: normal; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h1] font: 13px monospace; font-style: italic; color: #809874; margin: 0px; display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2] display: inline; font: 12px monospace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2::before] content:'✦ '; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords a] text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase!important; letter-spacing: 1px; font: 12px monospace!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpkmn] border-top: solid 1px #aaaaaa; text-align: center; padding-top: -10px; margin-bottom: -5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 19:49:37 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby was honestly a bit curious about the whole affair. Unown's weren't exactly the most common Pokemon, but perhaps that was because there was so little known about them. They were often associated with ruins and resembled the alphabet, but otherwise, she was pretty clueless.

Regardless, there was one important thing she did know. It was said that when two or more are around one another, an odd power emerges. With Arr and Aetch slowly circling her, she certainly hadn't noticed anything. And thus began her quest to find a few more. After all, maybe the sight of her shiny blue Unown would attract a few others easier.

Of course, she wasn't exactly prepared for anyone else to be searching for them too. The Houndroom that was seemingly tracking something came into sight and her eyes widened a little bit. As soon as she noticed the trainer, Ruby gave a polite little wave. Her two Unknowns slowly spinning around her body. "Hello there! Out for a hike, I presume? I wasn't exactly expecting to meet anyone! Usually, my own walks end up quite solitary. "

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 2:01:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLROCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAKUHITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEISMIC TOSS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 17:05:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The moment an unown came into Asher's view, his trigger finger brought a hand to his pocket for a quick ball, when it came to the unowns, he knew that his usual aesthetic would have to suffer for the sake of the rarity that was an unown.

But the, a girl's voice, and Asher's entire body slumped as he saw them circling around the girl. Apparently, they belonged to her, and he had to snap his fingers to get Daisy to heel. The houndoom circled back to Asher's legs and remained at his side, snorting into the ground.

"A hike of sorts." Asher began with a friendly smile, his cryogonal gave a chime of greeting before spinning in a circle. "I had come out to see if the rumor of unown sightings was true or not. But it seems as if I've found the cause for such sightings. How... interesting."

More like, disappointing, but Asher tried not to show as much. Faust, his cryogonal, gave a twist and turn before watching as a solrock twisted it's way out of some rocks, continuing to twist until released, but leaving the trainers be. It simply moved to an area where the sun could reach it better and planted itself in the rock again for a continued nap.

/ pass

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 2:44:41 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby tilted her head curiously as she listened to the man, her eyes watching the Houndoom circle back around to his legs. Her last memories of the pokemon being fighting 's during her gym challenge, she still didn't quite know too much about them other than the fact that they seemed loyal.

She definitely didn't mean to disappoint when it came to the Unowns. Did word truly travel that fast? She hadn't been out here for too long, in any case. "I mean... I've found my own Unowns out and about in Hoenn! In fact, I even found Aetch out here in the Jagged Pass." She'd motion towards the shiny Unown, who was suddenly spinning excitedly as it glanced at Asher with its singular eye.

Flying close, the two of her Unown circled him slowly, almost as if just trying to get a good view of him. Honestly, she wasn't quite sure what they were thinking either. They weren't very talkative, but maybe when there was more they'd simply spell out what they were thinking? It sounded right in her mind, at least.

Suddenly, the two Unown flew back to Ruby with intense speed, passing behind her. Apparently some Makuhita thought it was a wise idea to sneak up on her. Ruby's own eyes widened as the two Unowns let loose their Hidden Power. Psychic-type energy from one and Dragon-type energy from the other blasted at the fighting type, quickly putting it out of commission.

"O-oh!" Ruby cried out in surprise, quickly tossing a Pokeball at the Makuhita to attempt to capture it. It wasn't exactly her style, but you Gotta Catch 'Em All, right?

Notes: Attempted Capture of the Makuhita!

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 1:30:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATTREM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THROH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STORM THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CIRCLE THROW

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]RUBY CAUGHT MAKUHITA!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 14:30:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Watching the young trainer get so gung ho about the fighting type made Asher smile. Why? Because he enjoyed watching young trainers with vigor go after things with such earnest!

"They're beautiful."

The unknowns, not the fighting types. The only fighting type he would deem worthy of his time were hitmonchans, hitmonlees, and the meinsho evolution line.

Speaking of evolution, a throh, who lacked an evolution, came into view. Freddy gave the throh a quick burst of energy, causing it to stumble to it's knees before groaning as Asher tossed a ball at it.

"I'm in hopes that I'll find some myself. Maybe not a gold mine of them, obviously. But to know that there are others here that have found them is a relief. I'm a bit of a ... well, I wouldn't say 'nut' about them, but I'm a very big fan of the pokemon breed."

- attempt on throh

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 18:41:44 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

It seemed like Pokemon were just coming out of the woodwork now. They had disturbed the metaphorical hornet's nest, so to speak. Hopefully this meant some Unowns actually came out to play too! Maybe drawn out by her own Unowns. However, Ruby patiently watched as he caught a Throh before speaking. "I know what you mean! I'm a huge fan of Psychic-type Pokemon in general, and I have to admit, I've been nothing but curious about these little guys-"

Ruby would immediately go dead silent, eyes extremely wide as she saw the wild Hattereme eyeing them from behind a rock. Peeking up and over it with wide, curious eyes. This was the first time Ruby had actually seen the species within Hoenn and she absolutely had to have them. She never met Whisper when they were a Hattrem, but she knew being loud around it would only end poorly.

Taking a moment to clear her mind, Ruby slowly moved to send out Whisper the Hatterene. Obviously betraying her own preferred species as the Pokemon slowly stretched out her back. Ruby didn't even need to point, Whisper had already noticed the young Hattrem watching them. Ever so slowly, she simply began floating over towards them.

The Hattrem was obviously surprised by the older Hatterene, but it simply kept watching. It seemed like the two were conversing, without making any noises. Being hypersensitive to emotions probably made actual conversation irrelevant anyways. Regardless, it seemed like the Hattrem eventually smiled, and then glanced over at Ruby.

The young girl honestly had no idea what Whisper had talked to them about, or shown them for that matter, but it took her best efforts to keep her excitement contained as she walked over towards them and carefully attempted to capture them. Only after they were in the Pokeball and captured would Ruby suddenly break into a wide smile, spinning around excitedly before turning back to Asher.

"H-hey! Uh, sorry about that. This Pokemon breed is... well, my specialty!"

Notes: Attempted Capture of the Hattrem!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:21:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]taunt
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUSHARNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 18:50:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]She's cute, and Asher shows as much by giving her a soft smile and shaking his head.

"No need to apologize. I can understand the appear. They're a very powerful type. I prefer the ones who can have a telepathic link, myself. If only for the edge in battle... though it is quite the disadvantage if not utilized properly."

Telepathy was a connection between trainer and pokemon. The trainer could simply feel a way and a pokemon would react. One thought, one move, a combination, never spoken. But if the pokemon was hurt, the trainer would feel it. The nerves, the fear, or the rage; the trainer would feel it all the same.

His attention is not plucked by the two pokemon who appear, and he ignored them in favor of his guest.

"It's nice to find somebody likeminded in the matter, though."

- pass

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 8:39:49 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Telepathy. She had to admit, it was certainly a useful ability, that was for sure. Not just in one on one combat, but especially for knowing when to dodge allies attacks so you're never caught in the middle of it all. Regardless, Ruby simply smiled over at him as he finished speaking. He truly didn't know who he was talking with, did he? Otherwise, he would have likely predicted the pokemon she was quick to send out, after retrieving Whisper.

Grace the blue Gardevoir was suddenly standing next to her trainer, or perhaps the more accurate word was floating. She didn't even touch the ground, just slowly twirling in a circle as she often did idly. "This is Grace. She's telepathic, actually. She's saved me, and many others, many times over. Although, she's quite specialized in healing people. I... actually have a huge collection of psychic types. Almost all of them, in fact!"

Grace's attention suddenly snapped to attention, alerting Ruby of an invading presence mentally. Without a word, both Ruby and Grace glanced over at the Toxicroak seeming to attempt to stealth up on them. Of course, Ruby was rather eager to suddenly have a chance to show off. Quickly pulling a spare Pokeball from her bag, Ruby nodded at Grace to begin.

It didn't take long. Grace was quick to practically run straight into the air, letting out a cry as a powerful Psychic rained down from above onto the Toxicroak, before it had a chance to taunt them. It's double weakness to the Psychic-type attack almost immediately beat up the pokemon, as it struggled to remain standing. Before it could leap up and retaliate, Ruby pulled back her arm and chucked the Pokeball straight at the Toxicroak, intent to capture it.

Notes: Attempted Capture of the Toxicroak!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 1:14:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIMECHO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENFOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAIN PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]RUBY CAUGHT TOXICROAK!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 12:51:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Watching the girl and her gardevoir wipe the floor with the toxicroak, so to speak, had Asher flashing a smile. It was a beautiful thing to see, how well these two worked together. Asher's eyes watched, but his mind worked out a few very important things:

He was pretty sure this girl was familiar to him, and given her power, he wouldn't be surprised if she was in the media.

"Having one of nearly every type of anything is quite the feat."

He realized only then that he hadn't properly introduced himself.

"I'm Asher Leivern, by the way... miss?"

His wya of subtly asking for her name, before his attention was drawn from her and toward a chiming noise. It was a chimecho using her safeguard ability.

Almost instinctually, Freddy used his psychic terrain, as if to try and get the chimecho's attention. When that worked, the chimecho having set her eyes on them, she happily danced and twirled over. She loved people! And without much warning, she wrapped herself around Asher's head.

"Um...."

Freddy was happily dancing and rejoicing as the chimecho attached itself, meaning the chimecho meant him no harm. But what a peculiar thing that was happening. If only to make it stop, he pulled a luxury ball from his pocket and tapped the chimecho with it, holding the shaking ball in his hand.

"I suppose perhaps this is one of those pokemon who seek out a trainer because they want their own adventure."

- capture attempt

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]