so, we meet again. [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 15:50:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher stopped in his footsteps. The snorlax was taken care of but apparently not all was well with miss Rosenburg. Asher was just going to let it go. Let her have her escape.

He wished, at times, that he could escape.

But her words had him turning to face her, a smile on his face.

"I'm assuming you're going by a different name now, little miss." A nickname he'd given her a long time ago. "What should I address you ask, as to keep your identity, incognito?"

@chloe

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font-size: 13px;
font-weight: normal; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 19:45:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN, NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
idk[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
None~

Ever so calm, Chloe could never understand how he could always remain so calm and relaxed. She remembered purposely trying to push his buttons as a youngster, but he wouldn't snap. Now that she was older she can see now that being professional was a teacher's number one rule. Yet, she was curious now about his demeanor as he wasn't her teacher anymore. 
[break][break]
Her curiosity peeked when he guessed correctly that she wants to be called by a different name. "So you do know..." she spoke quietly as if to keep their conversation between the two of them. "I go by Chloe now. Chloe Rosenberg," she answered. Gone was the girl who was previously known as 'Clotilde Maximilian'. That girl was gone as well as the life she used to have. 
[break][break]
"I should definitely explain that, though. I..." she paused and looked around. They were still outdoors and maybe this wasn't the safest place to talk. "Do you want to go somewhere... safer?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffc0cb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#ffc0cb;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:02:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher glanced around. There was literally them and the forest, but, if she wanted to be alone, he supposed they could go get something in town. Or possibly, go further into the route.

"For once, little miss, I am at your disposal. Wherever you would feel more comfortable, I'll go. There is a decent cafe, or we can continue into the route, if you'd prefer."

Asher wasn't going to deny the idea of wanting some coffee, but he wanted the girl to feel comfortable. If only for the sake of business. How? Because, she could fetch a decent price if he held her randsom.

Well, not that he would do it, but he could let a shady contact or two in on what he was doing and they could handle the business so long as he got a cut.

No, no. Not with his little miss. He did care for her, if only as a student, and felt that, if only due to her age, she needed protected.

@chloe

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:13:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN, NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
idk[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
None~

"Yes... yes a cafe sounds good right now, honestly." She knew it logically made sense to discuss why she wasn't in Kalos here, in the forest. But because she had no idea what lurked here besides the sleeping Snorlax, a cafe sounded ideal. The bustling of people trying to rush in and out of the establishment as well as people busying with their own issues was a perfect protection, in a way. 
[break][break]
Chloe started the walk towards town while slightly unsure of Mr. Leivern's attitude. His relaxed demeanor was both comforting and unnerving. If he knew she had gone missing, why wasn't he rattled? Upset? Concerned? Why is he unnaturally calm? She stayed silent along the way in thought with Empress trailing behind the pair of them. By the time she arrived at a cafe and took their seats, she all burst out what was on her mind. 
[break][break]
"I ran away," was her first statement. She let out a relieved sigh as she hadn't realize how tense she was until now. "Yeah..." she said again and looked down at the table in front of them. "I ran away from home," she mumbled. 

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#ffc0cb;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:21:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]As 'Chloe' had, Asher remained silent. There was no reason to strike up a conversation with her if she was going to be so tense. She had every right to be that tense, of course. But Asher knew that prompting conversation wouldn't help. Instead, he kept himself quiet, and let her lead. Both in conversation and in direction.

Once there, Asher took his seat and opened the menu. He wasn't surprised when she said she ran away. Her father wouldn't have been the sort to just up and drop her off in the middle of a region and wave good luck.

"Well, I'd assumed as much with how overprotective your mother could be, and how much your father values his reputation."

He wouldn't even bother mentioning how his father spoke of her as a tool to be used to further his business. He understood her father's perspective, but had unfortunately disagreed because her harbored feelings for the girl. Which was slightly annoying, if only because emotions were not easily controlled.

"Did your brother help you escape? I can't imagine it was an easy feat on your own."

@chloe

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:35:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
idk[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
None~

Chloe nodded in agreement. Her mother was truly overprotective, but in a good way. She was a kind soul, after all. There wasn't a moment when she didn't think about how much she must be worrying her mother and select siblings. She wasn't on the greatest terms with all of them, especially not now that she's caused unnecessary stress.
[break][break]
Her father, though... Mr. Leivern was on the money there. He probably sent out hired men to bring her back home. Not because he missed her but because he needed to fulfill his end of the deal. 
[break][break]
"Well... yeah. He caught on but didn't try to stop me..." A small smile appeared on her face as she lifted up her hand to touch the two cat ears on her head. "It was after my birthday and this was the gift Niklaus gave me on that night. They're hearing aids..." At the thought of Klaus her eyes began to get watery so she immediately turned to the menu for a distraction. "I miss them. I wish they'd come with me."
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:44:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"And who is to say that they might not follow behind you? You're a very innovative girl, given your family line."

Well, save for her mother, who was always finding ways to work around the man who had control over her to make a better life for her daughter than she had. In a way, he was sure that her mother was in on it all as well.

"I'm relieved you're doing so well, little miss. And as far as your family is concerned, I can write to see how they're doing if you'd like. We can meet up regularly and discuss how the family is doing. A way for you to keep tabs without having to expose yourself, or where you're hiding."

Why offer these things to a girl that wasn't his student any longer? Because he actually had made a friend in that woman that Chloe called mother, and he felt like he owned that woman something. Because that woman was caged with no sign of freedom, if only because she wouldn't put her children in jeopardy to obtain it.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 13:52:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
idk[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
None~

'Innovative'. That wasn't a word she would have chosen to describe herself. Maybe Mr. Leivern was just trying to cheer her up? Yet, with her experience with her teacher, he was more logical than empathetic. That wasn't to say that he wasn't empathetic: All teachers had to possess some semblance of it after all. He just displayed a peaceful, logistician personality. "Maybe," she said. "But Father is pretty... 'stern' with his rules. They always cared about his opinions..."
[break][break]
Chloe looked up from her menu in surprise towards Mr. Leivern's statements. "What? So... you're not going to take me back or-or... let them know where I am?!" To say that she was shocked was an understatement. She did not expect for Mr. Leivern to cooperate with her. Not without begging on her part, at least. "The reason why I asked you to come here was to...well.. beg you not to tell my parents where I am or worse... bring me back..." She slow smile crept on her face as she thought on his proposal. "Would you really do that? Seriously?
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 14:14:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Little miss," Asher began with a calm voice as he waved a waitress over. "I have no intention of taking you back home. It wouldn't benefit me to do so, and it certainly wouldn't make one of my favorite private students happy."

Mostly, he needed her to believe him. Just in case she was kidnapped, or anything of the like, and escaped. She'd see him as a beacon of safety, and not as the reason for her misfortune.

As the waitress came, he ordered himself a beverage and allowed Chloe the time to order her own, leaning back in his seat and giving the waitress as charming a smile as he always gave anybody.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 3:13:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
idk[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
None~

"Mr. Leivern..." she started to say as her face began to crumble. "I..." she stopped and reached over the table to give him a hug. Chloe was a very affectionate person and even though they maintained a pupil-teacher relationship, she always snuck in a hug or two-- much to his dismay. Yet, they didn't have that role anymore so maybe they can start a friendship. 
[break][break]
"Thank-you," she finally did say. She sat back down and looked over the menu. She decided to order a pink, sugary beverage that was more decor than actual coffee. After her order, she looked at her former teacher with a relaxed and happy demeanor. "How have you been Mr. Leivern?"
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 12:47:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]While the non-sexual very friendly hug had taken Asher very much by surprise, he didn't... hate it. In fact, he found that he had allowed himself to enjoy the young girl's embrace if only because he had no other choice, really. This girl was a special thing to him, a student he had helped to grow into an independent young woman who took her life in her own hands, regardless of how scary she had thought the step to be.

Once they parted, he gave her a fond smile. It held no charm and was far more genuine than his other smiles.

"I'm doing well. I've settled a few debts here that have really got my shoulders relaxed."

Nevermind that those debts meant he'd secretly burned down a village and an entire ancient tomb out in the many scattered and deserted island of the Hoenn banks, but...

"How about you? Being out and about on your own, with your beautiful kittens. How are you fairing? I'm sure it's much easier with that delightful gift Klaus managed for you."

Clever Klaus.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 20:01:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
idk[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
None~

Chloe smiled at his response. "Perfect. It seems we both have reasons to be relaxed and at peace." Little did she know that his version meant revenge, yet ignorance is bliss and Chloe was pretty happy at this moment. He then asked how she was doing and she beamed even more at the mention of her kittens. "I'm doing well too. None of them are quite used to travel, adventure, and strangers... but neither am I, I guess." Chloe went up to touch her gift from her brother with a smile. "Yes! They work amazing. I just have to be careful with them as I tend get into a lot of trouble." Losing or breaking her aids was something she could not afford to happen. Not only were they practical, they held sentimental value as well.

[break][break]

Their order soon arrived and Chloe took a careful sip of her pink, sugary caffeinated beverage. "When you contact my family, will you let them know that I'm okay and that I miss them? I'm staying with someone and he's quite nice and literally saved my life, so I'm safe for now." Alexei offered for her to stay with him until she could learn the ways of the world and figure out what to do with it, and she couldn't deny the kind gesture. He proved himself to be a nice enough man, and she trusted him.
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 20:36:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Immediately Asher felt something burn in his stomach. It wasn't the beverage he'd gotten, it was.... worry. He didn't know that though, and pretended that it was the beverage. He set the drink down and leaned back in his chair as he ignored the fact that he was having an emotion.

"Sounds very nice... who is it? I might know of them."

He was pretending that he didn't want to get the name so that he could do a bit of research and make sure she was alright where she was staying. There were seedy people in the region and he did not want her to have succumbed to something so sinister when only just reaching the region.

The world can be a cruel place, but to Asher, the world is nothing but a cruel place.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 22:01:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
224[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
None~

Chloe hadn't thought of if Mr. Leivern knew Alexei or not. It was quite possible: Alexei's a gym leader and Mr. Leivern is a teacher. Maybe they've crossed paths? "Alexei Ivanov," she replied with a smile and a sip from her drink. Chloe did consider that maybe staying with a stranger wasn't the greatest idea, but what other choice did she have? She was on her last funds for an Inn by the time she encountered Alexei. He more than proved himself trustworthy by saving her life. But then again, Chloe can be very trustworthy.

[break][break]

"He has an amazing collection of Pokemon. Some I've never seen before. I guess to be a gym leader you'd have to have an amazing list." It was true she's never spotted his collection before, but that shouldn't have been as big of a shock as it was. There was a lot the teenager hasn't seen since her previous existence was composed of staying at her estate.

[break][break]

"I don't think I could get to the level of battling a gym leader. I'm too scared to even battle," she admitted with a small laugh. That, and she hadn't made her first pokemon catch either. There was a lot Chloe had yet to experience. All she needed was a gentle push. "Speaking of, what other Pokemon do you have?"
[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
so, we meet again. [c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 22:06:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]? Didn't sound... no, no hang on. Yes, he'd heard of the gym leader, but never met him personally. He was well known for having a very positive personality, and very timid. A bit of sunshine, like .

At the topic of pokemon, Asher simply smiled and listened. It seemed that the girl was having quite the adventure now that she was allowed and that made Asher's heart... feel, something it wasn't quite used to, though he simply categorized it as being a teacher and allowed the feeling it's moment.

"I've not much on my person, since last seeing you. Regional regulations and the like. I really only managed to bring over Daisy and Freddy."

Asher's two longest compatriots. He was usually never seen without Daisy by his side, but she was resting in her luxury ball for the time being.

"But you shouldn't be too scared to battle. Pokemon are our friends, sure, but they are also to be trained and can protect us if need be."

Gag him. Pokemon were tools to be used, but saying that to an individual with the mindset of his little miss and he'd be there for an hour long lecture that he was not interested in listening to.

@chloe