the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:10:33 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

It appears that she's in a predicament.[break][break]

She could very easily go around the Snorlax, or fly over it, or turn around and simply walk away. But she was in a foul mood and the Pokemon was quite literally blocking the door to her favourite restaurant. [break][break]

Well.. bar. But it served good food. Okay.. decent food. [break][break]

She didn't actually eat there, her diet was a bit more liquid.[break][break]

"Oh for fuck's sake..."[break][break]

Emma runs a hand through her hair. It also appears that the Snorlax napping on the bars front step was also blocking people inside. What a predicament indeed.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:22:21 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]emma's pretty much voiced his thoughts already, but marcel can't help but add: "you know, if you didn't want to go out you could've just said."
[break][break]
jokes aside, he's aware the snorlax wasn't emma's doing. the pokemon's origin seemed to be a complete mystery, judging from the bewilderment of any passersby. marcel watches the door rattle behind at as those inside tried to make their escape. futile efforts, but he could appreciate the fact that they were at least trying.
[break][break]
"i don't know about you--" he pulls a couple pokeballs from his pocket, "--but i'm hungry."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:33:47 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

The scowl she tosses back softens for only a moment, as if her hanger overtakes her reasoning and she forgets the good company she's with. However, whatever semblance of softness she retains is gone and replaced with bitter amusement.[break][break]

"But then I'd have broken your heart. A promise is a promise, and you won fair and square."[break][break]

She alludes to something regarding a bet made with the man, something spur of the moment.[break][break]

Waving her hand dismissively, the woman sighs, peering around the swollen shape of the blubberous beast.[break][break]

"I'm not opposed -- just need a big enough barbeque."[break][break]

While he retrieves pokeballs, so does she. [break][break]

"Who the hell lets their gargantuan.... thing out, anyway? Do people not use their brain anymore?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:53:23 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]to his credit, marcel's smile turns only half-strained. if there's anything good that's come out of his time with rocket, it's the reassurance of being able to keep your emotions to yourself. "damn right i did."
[break][break]
deciding it better to focus on the matter at hand, he looks at the sleeping pokemon a few more moments, trying to figure out a plan of action. "free-range," he muses, some genuine amusement finally coming back to him, "come on, they all deserve a bit of fresh air."
[break][break]
marcel glances at his kabadra, gesturing to the snorlax. "think you can move it?" the pokemon gives it a few tries, which ultimately come up fruitless. it had moved a bit--and by a bit, he meant hardly.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 23:04:52 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma is too preoccupied with being annoyed to notice anything off about her friend's smirk, despite knowing damn well why it's half strained. Had she seen it she might have curbed her tongue, alas, that would not be so.[break][break]

Instead, she sighs heavily at his comment, at his insinuation that anything this large should have free-range of anything.[break][break]

"You're joking, right? That thing belongs on a treadmill, or out in an open field somewhere. Whoever decided it was a good idea to let it stay outside in the middle of a city is a moron. And a selfish one."[break][break]

The woman turns a pointed stare to the snickering fools inside of the bar. They were clearly too drunk to notice they were trapped, or perhaps they were the ones responsible for this situation.[break][break]

Regardless, Emma turns her attention back to the task at hand and toward the two psychic types trying and failing to move the sleeping Pokemon.[break][break]

"Well, shit. Now what?"[break][break]

She had released two of her spiders. They attempt to string up the Snorlax in sticky webbing, but are ultimately not strong enough to flop the beast over.[break][break]

"All I need is a wedge. I'm not that big, I'll squeeze past."[break][break]

Is she whining?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 23:20:10 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]perhaps on a different day marcel would have just suggested they move, but emma's oblivious--or ignorance, either he could hardly blame her for--drives him to an opposition. "we might as well try, i don't fancy trying to squeeze through that gap if i don't have to."
[break][break]
he motions for his meowstic to step forward. "if i wake it up, think you can handle it?" snorlaxes weren't exactly known to be cheerful risers.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 23:32:07 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Exasperation adds venom to her tongue and she throws her hands up in the air.[break][break]

"I was just looking for a night off with a friend. Is that so much to ask. Good god.."[break][break]

But she steps back if only to allow the Pokemon a better chance at getting in close. Surprise widens her eyes at his suggestion.[break][break]

"Pick a fight with it? Right here? That's ballsy."[break][break]

However, she returns both spiders in favor of Hades and her Houndoom. They snarl and bark, awaiting orders. The moment it wakes, they would begin to harass and attack it, encouraging the beast to its feet and forcing it back - if that were even possible.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 23:38:20 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]he scoffed. "not as ballsy as some of the fights you've picked." emma was more than capable of handling herself; he'd warned her out of courtesy, more than anything.
[break][break]
at his command, his meowstic lets out a piercing cry. the DISARMING VOICE is grating enough to disturb the snorlax from it's slumber, and worsen what would have already been a poor mood. this was his cue for his next move. "psychic."
[break][break]
while it had done nothing to lift the pokemon up, it was easy to use its own weight against it. his kadabra pins down the snorlax's legs with a PSYCHIC energy, leaving an opening for emma's to attack. "he's all yours."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 23:44:23 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

No sooner do they wake the sleeping beast and begin attacking it does all hell break loose. There's a scuffle in the bar. The disarming voice covers the sound of a glass shattering, but someone is coming.[break][break]

"Bigger balls than yours, maybe."[break][break]

She scoffs, taking yet another step back just as the Snorlax steps out of the way of the door. The moment it does, however, Emma is almost bowled over by the blubbering fool who owned the sleeping beast.[break][break]

"What the---hicc---fuck are you two hooligans doing? That's my Snorlax, that is! You leave him alone!"[break][break]

Unfortunately, he's a moment too late. Marcel had already said the magic words, prompting Emma's two dogs to draw blood. The Snorlax is clearly in pain and unsure how to eject himself from the situation, so it comes as a great relief to everyone involved that the man returns him.[break][break]

"Next time? Pick up your garbage."[break][break]

And then she slams her way past him and waits inside for Marcel to join her for some well-deserved bar food.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
again? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 0:00:31 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]it's perhaps a bit more brutal than he'd anticipated--though he should've seen that coming--but it does the trick, at least. marcel does his best to feign an apologetic look as the man goes on his tirade. "sorry, we thought it was wild." he seems too drunk to listen, but he hopes that also means he won't remember this. as emma storms in, he allows himself to heave a sigh. they'd both feel a lot better once they got some food in them.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay