1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
THE DEATH OF ELIZABETH WHITE [G]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 16:28:19 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

Her name was Elizabeth White.

Fair skin, ebony hair, cherry lips. She was the icon of a beloved children book’s story in Kalos. Who would not know the tale of a young girl who died and then lived?

Her story was the perfect allegory to the mysterious death of a character whose puzzles the journalist was trying to fit.

“You may think this is a joke but it isn’t.” Selena entered the room with Freia the blaziken on her side, carrying a dozen of hardbound books on her arms.

“Kalosians have a knack for childish play and while I recognize you might interpret this the wrong way,” she was careful not to make her newest challenger feel that she was belittling her for her age, “I just want to say how grateful I am to have the Saint of Slateport trying her chances at my challenge.”

The gym leader rubbed her palms on her clothes before she offered her hand. “I’m Selena Desmarais and here’s my test.” She directed her hand to the books that were now piled on a stone dais lathered with jasmines and carnations. The room looked incredibly like they were in some forest, but the creases on the wallpaper might betray anyone’s impression. “Help me solve the mystery of Elizabeth White’s death until the bell rings and you earn the badge.”

MYSTERY ROOM CHALLENGE IS OPEN!

1. In order to complete the mystery room challenge, you should be able to answer the following questions: Who is the suspect? What happened? When did the crime happen? Where did the crime happen? Why did the crime happen? How did the crime happen
  2. OOCly, there is no time limit. But the environment is set ICly in a mystery room challenge and is intended to replicate the pressure of time constraints and the unknown information.
  3. Clues are laid out in the post. The challeger is required to act upon the clues (e.g. investigate, analyze, deduct, conclude). Some clues may lead to more clues that will prove crucial in solving the mystery challege. Provide a summary of action at the end of your posts. You may act upon one or more clues.
  4. One clue requires a skill check from the player’s company pokémon. This clue holds a necessary information in solving the mystery room challenge. Be sure to find it!
  5. If there is ambiguity in my posts or there are concerns to be raised, PM me!
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 2:13:07 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

The first thing Ruby noticed about the room was the forest-like wallpaper along the walls. Growing up in the countryside and being quite the explorer, she wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. Was it specifically because of her? Or was it just due to the challenge itself? She wasn't exactly sure what to make of it since it could simply just be utter coincidence entirely.

Regardless, Ruby paid intense focus as Whisper stood by her side. Solving a mystery for a gym certainly sounded like fun. While she was confident in her combat abilities, a chance to show off her brain was equally as enjoyable. She wasn't entirely sure how to feel about the mystery being related to a children's book, but she dismissed any of her worries as Selena spoke. Even if the subject matter was picked out due to her age, she was intended to pass with flying colors, and then some.

The very moment her title was brought up, as a saint, she couldn't help but blush nervously and awkwardly rub the back of her neck. It was genuinely such a strange experience. People just knowing her by reputation alone, going so far as for her to even show up to be an honor. It was strange, but no longer uncomfortable. She was getting quite used to it by now, even if it still startled her from time to time.

Ruby was quiet as she examined the room, taking in every little detail she could. Jasmines and carnations, the dozens of books upon the stone dais, even the fact that she had her Blaziken here. Anything could be evidence at this point in time. Eventually, she gave Selena a soft smile and nodded her head. "I'm ready."

Immediately, she moved over towards the books and began to check their titles, intent to search for one that might seem the most relevant at hand for the moment. Starting small was never a bad idea. Whisper herself focused on something else. Her attention was focused on the room around them, slowly floating around the room and examining the forest wallpaper. After all, she was the Witch of the Woods.

Notes:
Ruby took in all the details of the room. She began to search the titles of the books, hoping to find something most relevant to the topic at hand, the children's story. Whisper began to search around the room, her attention on the forest wallpaper. 

[attr="class","merktagI"] 

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 19:11:48 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

The books were of different shapes and sizes, different authors and variations, each telling the story of the death of Elizabeth White. But there could be nuances. For each time a version was written, authors had been known to change some few minor details that could have affected the story nonetheless.

“That’s good!” Selena was happy Ruby was quite enthusiastic. Although she hoped the girl would be more... talkative, Selena appreciated the dedication she was putting into her work.

“So a quick tour, in case you need it. Here’s a forest. There are trees here. And there are elements hidden in some trees that maybe you need to look over at every corner. But the obvious ones are the flora and the seven shiinotics surrounding this stone platform. Any idea why?”

Clues:
  • Books about the “Death of Elizabeth White”
  • Shiinotics on the wallpaper

1. In order to complete the mystery room challenge, you should be able to answer the following questions: Who is the suspect? What happened? When did the crime happen? Where did the crime happen? Why did the crime happen? How did the crime happen
  2. OOCly, there is no time limit. But the environment is set ICly in a mystery room challenge and is intended to replicate the pressure of time constraints and the unknown information.
  3. Clues are laid out in the post. The challeger is required to act upon the clues (e.g. investigate, analyze, deduct, conclude). Some clues may lead to more clues that will prove crucial in solving the mystery challege. Provide a summary of action at the end of your posts. You may act upon one or more clues.
  4. One clue requires a skill check from the player’s company pokémon. This clue holds a necessary information in solving the mystery room challenge. Be sure to find it!

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 4:35:24 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

The death of Elizabeth White. Apparently such an interesting tale, or important one, that there were multiple books written upon the matter. A shame she had never truly heard about it before, but with it being a Kalosian tale supposedly, it made sense why she wouldn't have a clue. However, with the ticking clock she couldn't waste all of her time worrying about it. 

As Whisper floated about the room and saw the few Shiinotics upon the wallpaper and a scowl appeared upon her face. Meanwhile, a slightly uncomfortable look appeared upon Ruby's face. Still holding a few of the books in her hands, she spoke as she quickly took a look around. "I don't have enough evidence to know why just yet. However, there are a few things to think about."

She pauses for a little bit before speaking again. "Circles of mushrooms tend to be relating to fairy type pokemon, and while Shiinotic are indeed fairies, they are not so friendly. In the Glimwood Tangle back home, Shiinotics often pretend to be some of the glowing mushrooms that light the way through the forest. Only to lead people astray, knock them unconscious, and drain them of all their energy. Potentially... well, fatal." She was speaking calmly, but there was an obvious tension to her voice as she spoke about that specific pokemon.

"Of course, the number seven can't be dismissed either." Ruby offhandedly stated as she began to open up the books to actually read the tale herself.

Notes: Ruby commented upon Shiinotics, and began to read one of the books to actually hear the tale for herself.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 18:05:08 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

“I doubt fairy-types are the friendliest... of all pokémons.” Selena’s gaze traveled from Ruby to the hatterene before offering a smile as if saying she was just kidding. “But yeah shiinotics are creepy. Do you think they can kill a person? I mean, will they?”

But the answer to the question was something only the story could provide.

A quick skim on the book Ruby was holding and one would learn about a certain Elizabeth White who lived deep in the forest of Santalune with seven shiinotics. People said Elizabeth was the fairest of them all. Each day, she would do the house chores and wait for her mushroom pokémons to come back. People loved her company and everyday she would have visitors coming in their humble abode. But one day, there was no Elizabeth that welcomed the people. They found her lying on the floor, already dead.

That was the version that Ruby was holding. At least five more copies had a similar version of the story but with nuances. The subject of her death was a bit dubious, even explored by folkorists who wanted to expound Elizabeth’s story. But most of the accounts agreed on poisoning, others of a deep slumber she failed from waking up. And only one told a story that she resurrected and lived the rest of her days with a loved one.

“The number, we can never be certain. But I think we can deduce something with her relationship with the shiinotics. Why did she have to live in the forest?”

Clues:
  • books about the “Death of Elizabeth White”—have nuances contents
  • elizabeth possibly died of poisoning or deep sleep
  • she was revived
  • 7 shiinotics on the wallpaper

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 2:31:13 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Whisper had a wide smirk that rather quickly formed across her face as Selena commented about Fairy type pokemon. It seemed she enjoyed the attention, knowing full well that the Gym Leader didn't have any hostile or negative intent behind the statement. She continued to slowly explore the room, with her eyes scanning up and down the walls.

Ruby, meanwhile, was busy reading the story. She had no idea why someone would willingly live with a bunch of Shiinotics unless they had caught them, but that didn't seem to be the case. "I mean... I know they have. Warnings aren't given about them back home, for no reason you know. Many Pokemon can be downright dangerous if you aren't careful with them."

Her eyes scanned over the books, searching for the differences between them. Poisoning, deep sleep, resurrection... The last part sounded like it would have remained purely within the realm of fiction if they didn't have actual evidence that two people, and were revived after their deaths. Ruby's eyes narrowed as she scanned the books ever still, focused on figuring out the mystery.

"The deep sleep is easily explainable by the Shiinotics draining all her energy, as they are known to do. But I'm not sure that is the case. If she lived with them, then they very clearly were fond of her in some way. They always still could have put her in a deep sleep, but not killed her, but there's no evidence to that theory yet..." Ruby paused, flipping a page before she continued to speak. "The resurrection, while questionable... we know by recent events that it's not impossible."

Ruby brushed her hair back as she tried not to feel the time slowly slipping away as she focused on all the evidence she had in front of her. "Judging simply based on what I have before me, I can only assume that she lived in the forest of her own choice. After all, when I was a little girl... I spent all of my time in the woods with my best friend." Ruby's eyes slowly panned up to look at Whisper, who had done the same and turned around to face her trainer. The rather genuine expression of fondness on Ruby's face was quite obvious.

Whisper simply chuckled, placing their clawed tentacle onto their chin in a smug, teasing grin before going back to exploring the room.

Notes: Ruby debated upon the deep sleep possibilities, and resurrection. As well as a touching moment between trainer and pokemon.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 7:25:09 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

“I can’t refute that,” Selena chuckled, agreeing with what Ruby said. For someone young like her, the pink-haired lady was surprised the Saint of Slateport was quite intuitive. It was a trait the gym leader knew would help her conquer this challenge easier than what she expected. “But do you think their resurrection are related to Elizabeth’s story?”

After all, the story was just plain fiction... unless.

Returning the smile, the hatterene proceeded to lurk through the room filled with forest and shiinotic paintings. A distant ringing from the bell resounded throughout the room as the colors shades into vermillion, where more details began to fade in and out the wallpapers. The trees and the mushroom pokémons were still present in the scenery, but were now joined by a few more creatures that shared their sullen expression. And like a mirage fading into existence, a shadow was now more visible at the edge of the wall, as if eyes penetrating the room, looking at the spectators who were trying to understand a ‘perfect crime’ in a children’s story book.

“Oh, that means the time is ticking. You have to solve the puzzle sooner or later,” Selena explained. “But that also means more clues! You can see there’s a change in the scenary, some effect I put up for a more vivid experience of mystery challenge solving.”

Selena proceeded getting more books atop the dais and tried handing two for Ruby. “I agree that it’s her own choice, though I think there’s a deeper meaning we have yet to deduce: what led her to choose living in the middle of a forest? Was she outcasted, despised by the community? Threatened?”

Clues:
  • Books about the “Death of Elizabeth White”—have nuances contents
  • Elizabeth possibly died of poisoning or deep sleep
  • She was revived
  • 7 shiinotics, a few more pokémon on the wallpaper; shadow behind a tree

Deduction:

• Elizabeth chose to live in the forest (?)
  • Shiinotics could have put her under deep sleep (?)

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 17:03:11 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"We don't know much about resurrection in general, so the best I can give is an unbiased statement of nothing is impossible." She hummed softly in curiosity as suddenly the room began to change. Colors fade in and out of the wallpaper, more figures, all with the same sullen expression. We're they... sad?

Regardless, the shadow visible on one of the walls intrigued her greatly. Someone or something was watching them. Was it the perpetrator? Or was it something else? As Whisper continued her float about the room, moving towards the shadow, Ruby trusted her pokemon to study the walls as she was handed more books to sort through. Time was ticking and they didn't have forever. As much as Ruby would have enjoyed just sitting back with some tea and discussing the book, that wasn't the situation she found herself in.

The young girl would immediately open up a few of the other books, trying to find an answer to her questions. Why did she go to the forest in general? What caused her to want to live out there? Perhaps such details might provide more evidence as to her fate. If someone hated her, or even society at large, that was still more evidence than she had previously. "I'm not sure," She spoke out loud, quickly reading through the pages of one of the books. "But what I do know, is that even if people didn't like her, it seemed Pokemon did, judging from the walls and their sad expressions."

Whisper, for her part, was staring back at the shadow, as if it would somehow reveal something to her. Her psychic presence slowly becoming a bit tangible in the room as she searched the best way possible for her species as she attempted to understand. While there wasn't anything else living for her to sense the emotions of, Selena's emotions would prove useful.

Notes: Ruby doesn't dismiss the possibility it's related, without any evidence to prove or disprove. She immediately searches through more books, as Whisper searches the new, updated room with both sight and her psychic senses.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 23:03:17 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.cosmiclove] --clovAccent:#f85888; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","cosmiclove"]

[attr="class","clovBody"]

the death of elizabeth white

Selena found herself nodding with 's inquisitive remarks. True, if the society deemed and made Elizabeth White an outcast, the folks of the forest still recognized and accepted her as their own. But perhaps the biggest question for Selena was, did this hypothesis lead them to more clues? Did it say anything on the details of why and how she was killed? Maybe there was something missing... something that will fit the puzzle together.[break][break]

“I hope that's the case too,” she gave her a curious smile. When the gym leader glanced upon the pages the girl found herself in the book, she knew was closing in to the most crucial detail of the story. However, she was already too late.[break][break]

Closing into the wallpaper, the hatterene would notice the shadow had eyes. Then two more, then four. It became more clear that the shadow was actually a silhouette of a malamar. The wallpaper figure began to emit a disturbing beam of light, hypnotic beam sending straight into Whisper.[break][break]

[break]
SKILL CHECK: Avoid getting hit by the HYPNOSIS using only your pokémon's moves/abilities!

guidelines

clues & deductions

[break][break]

#01 White chose to live in the forest. (?)[break]
#02 Shiinotics could have put her under sleep. (?)[break]
#03 White was accepted and recognized by the community. (What can she do with this relationship with forest pokemons?)[break]

[break][break]

objectives & instructions

[break][break]

#01 Selena’s non-traditional gym challenge is a mystery room challenge. In order to complete this trial, the challenger should be able to answer the following questions as soon as possible:
  • Who is the suspect?
  • What happened?
  • When did the crime happen?
  • Where did the crime happen?
  • Why did the crime happen?
  • How did the crime happen?

[break]

#02 Clues and deductions are necessary in this challenge’s completion. Clues are plot elements which need to be act upon, mainly by investigation, analysis, deduction, and conclusion, to provide additional insights that allows challengers to make plausible deductions. Deductions, on the other hand, are assumptions which may or may not answer the necessary questions. Inadequate assumptions may prompt to more subsequent questions which can help lead the initial deductions to answers.[break][break]

#03 One clue requires a skill check from the player’s company pokémon. This clue holds the necessary information in solving the mystery room challenge. Be sure to find it![break][break]

#04 Provide a summary of action at the end of your posts. Bold your actions and italicize your deductions. You may act upon one or more clues.[break][break]

#05 OOC, there is no time limit. But IC the environment is set in a limited-time mystery room challenge is intended to pressure the challenger with the constraints and the uncertainty.[break][break]

#06 The story within the challenge is designed to be a collaborative effort between the two players. Feel free to play with it and enjoy![break][break]

#07 If there are questions and information that need to be clarified, PM me!

[attr="class","clovCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.cosmiclove] width:525px; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner] height:130px; padding:25px; width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--clovAccent); position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner:before] content:''; width:100%; height:100%; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/eq76E9/Transparent_Flowers_1.png); opacity:.15; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; position:relative; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; animation: clovpulse 4s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes clovpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 25% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; width:270px; display:block; position:relative; font:700 40px/35px montserrat; color:#eee; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner div:last-child] background-color:#333; width:50px; height:100%; position:absolute; top:0px; right:0px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner div:last-child a] color:#5a5a5a!important; height:20px; width:20px; font-size:20px; margin:10px 0px; font-family: Linearicons-Free!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody] padding:25px; width:475px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h2] margin:0px 0px -5px 25px; display:block; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; color:#aaa; color:var(--clovAccent); position:relative; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h2 a] font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; color:#aaa; color:var(--clovAccent); position:relative; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h3] margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; display:inline-block; position:relative; top:-1px; padding:2px 7px; font:700 7px/11px montserrat; letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--clovAccent); color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody div] width:425px; padding:25px; margin:0px 0px 25px 0px; background-color:#fafafa; border-radius:5px; font:400 11px Open Sans; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h4] text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h5] border:2px solid #eee; padding:7px; border-radius:15px; background-color:#eee; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; display:block; min-height:45px; font:11px/15px open sans; margin-top:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h5:before] content: '\ea81'; float: left; width: 45px; height: 37px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; align-items: flex-start; justify-content: center; font: 40px 'Honeybee'; color: var(--clovAccent); margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 5px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody div:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody b] color:var(--clovAccent); font-weight:700; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody i] color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:475px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr]font-family:Linearicons-Free;speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face {font-family:Linearicons-Free;src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot);src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot?#iefix) format('embedded-opentype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff2) format('woff2'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.ttf) format('truetype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff) format('woff'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.svg#Linearicons-Free) format('svg');font-weight:400;font-style:normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr-clock:before]content:"\e864";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-briefcase:before]content:"\e84c";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-heart-pulse:before]content:"\e840";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-license:before]content:"\e822";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 19:26:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: