francie's file

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's file
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 17:15:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
FRANCIE MYRTLE'S INFAMY FILE

[attr="class","aname2"]
what's public, what's not

[attr="class","ipad"]
AN EXPLANATION[break][break]
you just wanna take a faster ride with lower lows and higher highs. get it get it goin' 'till you get it right. but you'll never find it, so just kiss me goodbye.[break]
[break][break]

PUBLIC [break][break]

• pre-slateport invasion, petalburg's gym leader, left the region shortly into her reign due to personal reasons.
  • post-slateport invasion, returned to hoenn once rocket was 'disbanded,' stuck around until her father's health was called into question.

WHAT THE LEAGUE KNOWS[break][break]

• traveled around each region to make sure that rocket's toes weren't stepping into other regions, also shared the damage of the invasion with other regions so they would take the threat seriously and strengthen themselves.
  • was a gym trainer in kanto for a while, at cinnabar island.
  • was the stand in gym leader for lumiose city, kalos, before returning back to hoenn.

WHAT ROCKET KNOWS[break][break]

• her first absence was due to a threat on her family by precious rocket leader,
  • she led a defense rally in kanto that inspired other regions to go on 'rocket hunts.' her intent was to strengthen the league in other regions, she did not realize the damage this would cause the lives of those in rocket in other regions

PRIVATE[break][break]

• INSERT
  • INSERT
  • INSERT