TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
moving a mountain [tos m/o]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 22:51:45 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

"Chomps, slow down!"

Dealing with a pokemon who was almost two meters in height and weighed much more than his trainer did often resulted in trouble. Well, at least when said pokemon was the equivalent of a huge baby who could simply not take things easy. When Garchmop wanted to run, it ran. When it wanted to hunt wild pokemon for the joy of it - it did. Whenever Katherine released him from his Pokeball, he mostly preferred to be left to his own devices and listen to his trainer only when absolutely necessary.

"We are not heading that way!"

No, they were meant to head towards Lavaridge Town. Not the freaking mountain.

The Garchomp passes by a stranger, followed by his trainer who arrives half a minute later, "Did you see where my Garchomp went? He's... He's just running wherever he wants, per usual." As much as she wanted to remain peaceful and maintain a calm tone, she couldn't. She was beyond annoyed.

tags: ---
notes: garchomp is a baby.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 6:54:45 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

lNatsuki sighed heavily while looking onward towards the daunting climb that awaited her, why was she doing this again ….. the questioned loomed in the back of her brain for the answer. Shaking the troubling thoughts from her mind Natsuki debated the idea of pulling out mr. bubbles and riding him to the top, thought she doubted it would make for a very sneaky assault if she were to be spotted on a giant whale after all. Roran stood among the rocks which lead up the steep barely warn path, no doubt he was rather excited to be free from his ball and ready to have a rock climbing adventure with his master. Despite the fact that they both knew at some point she would find herself tumbling down half of it. Still attempting to work up the motivation to start her climb, Natsuki and Roran were both surprised to find a garchmop headed towards them. Roran quickly found his place to battle as Natsuki turned to prepare herself, only for the two of them to be left in the dust as the pokemon continued his frolicking. Completely dumbfounded by the interaction or well lack there of, it caught them by surprise once more when someone came sprinting their way. ” uh ...” she started glancing over to Roran “ yeah we saw him .. he was having a grand time scaling himself up the mountain pass” her voice sounded just as bewildered as her face most certainly looked.

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]RORAN THE ZOROARK
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]MALE // DARK // ILLUSION
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]

0250 WORDS FOR [break]
ATTIRE
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]LAST TIME, I MISSED MY CHANCE, BUT NEVER AGAIN. THE FURTHER AWAY YOU SLIP, THE MORE I DIG IN. ALL THINGS COME AROUND AGAIN, AND THIS TIME I'LL BE READY AND WAITING. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE CONVICTIONS THAT I NOW POSSESS. THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO SAVE YOU! WHERE YOU GO, I WILL FOLLOW! I'LL STEP-BY-STEP RE-ARRANGE YOU! THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING, BUT YOU'LL FEEL THE FEAR FROM MY SHADOW. WITH INTENSITY - YEAH! - YOU'LL BLEED.
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#054F4A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#6CB5B5;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #6CB5B5;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #6CB5B5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#054F4A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#054F4A;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 0:15:53 GMT
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

"Of course he was."

"Of course he was! It's like he's doing this on purpose, I swear!" Katherine is clearly still upset and annoyed by the actions of her fleeing partner. She spares a moment to take a deep breath to try and recollect herself. Acting this way next to a stranger would result in a very awkward second meeting, well, if they were to meet again in the future.

"Uh... Sorry about that. It's just– he can be a lot sometimes. I have a feeling he plans to stay at the top of the mountain for as long as he can." Or more precisely, for as long as she'll allow it. And the longer Kat spends here, not tracing after Garchomp, is the longer he gets to do whatever he wants.

"..Are you also heading there? I could use the company."

And some help with finding her Grachomp but that went without saying at this point.

tags:
notes: garchomp is a baby.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 10:57:46 GMT

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Unfortunately, Katherine eventually has to move on and chase after her Garchomp. She only has so much time to waste on pleasantries and a kind exchange of words, thus, she presses onwards and leaves Natsuki behind before attempting to catch up to her beloved Chomps.

Will it ever slow down?

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 23:24:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: