kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
TOWER CHALLENGE: #3
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 19:10:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yes! more!"

kyle is too enamored with the hyper beams firing off of his mightyena that he fails to notice everything else. he keeps on cheering for the mightyena, much to the dark-type's chagrin.

with his trainer yelling for him to keep going, the mightyena finds itself forced on pumping out the hyper beams at the urshifu.

mMjhej|s
total: 482/1000

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 19:42:17 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

and just like that charizard was out of the ring. "asshole, you're up, kommo-o!" it was time to fight fire with fire, "focus blast!" a sphere crafted from draconian energy had been fired.

CMuGJCFE

notes: hi, have a response.

[attr="class","merktagI"], ,

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 19:46:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena was slowly getting used to firing off multiple hyper beams in a row. maybe they can reference this instance for when that one moment where they need to fire off multiple hyper beams in a row happens.

"mo ikai!"

the dark-type gathers energy in its mouth once more before firing it off at the urshifu.

4va9haac
total: 611/1000

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 19:52:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"battle set evaporate! focus blast him again!" once more kommo-o would do so. the gathered energy was wildly released. as mateo felt motivated, so did kommo-o. this was just what mateo needed.

6Qikfwg7

notes: here have a post.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 19:58:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena is surprised he isn't getting thrown off yet. he fires off his fourth hyper beam in a row because he is trying his best.

R8SO0fSF
total: 736/1000

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:04:13 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"don't let up, kom; let's keep the firepower going!" the dragon would continue to relentlessly release another focus blast. though it was weaker compared to the last, it did its job nonetheless. this was their time to train. a time for them to surpass their limits. mateo was nearly sweating from the temperature of this room, but his adrenaline kept him going.

x4p0z2lK

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:06:44 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The amount of pure plasma being chucked around the place was probably concerning for environmental issues but they had a bear to fry.

”Use Hyper Beam too!” June commanded, her Duraludon not sure at first but complies.

The dragon then stands in a cannon-like stance before firing off a HYPER BEAM at the Urishifu.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:07:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"battle route set execute again!" kyle yells.

the mightyena still doesn't know what it means, but it still fires a hyper beam from its mouth towards the urshifu just in case that's what his trainer wants. he's pretty sure that's the only thing that can make him shut up now.

0rvxhf1Z
total: 813/1000

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:10:25 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Okay it was time to mix things up; if Kyle was going to keep using Hyper Beam it was time for some flash cannons.

”Alright Brick hit em’ again with a Flash Cannon.” If the dragon didn’t like June it probably would’ve had enough of this shit and stopped at this point but here they are.

The Duraludon then proceeded to attack the Urshifu with a FLASH CANNON

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:10:31 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"let's keep it going, show'em what our dragon power's all about! give'em some clanging scales!" this time a sound-based move would be used. scales clattering together released an ear piercing cry. in doing so this would also lower kommo-o's defense, but it was worth the sacrifice.

w1pFnYvf

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:12:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hyper beam!" kyle tells mightyena.

the mightyena does a hyper beam.

2AP7691G
total: 996/1000

e][/div]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 20:14:31 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Fuck this tower, fuck this guy and fuck this bear! Brick Hyper Beam it again!” June ordered and this time the Duraludon put its back into the Hyper Beam as if this was going to be its last one.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 2:56:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","userHP YELLOW"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]11: URSHIFU

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

CONGRATULATIONS![break]YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REACHED/SURPASSED A[break]TOTAL OF 1000 WITHOUT LOSING ALL FIVE LIVES.

TOWER CLEAR REWARDS:[break]
[break][break][break]

THE BATTLE ENDS. the urshifu slumps onto one knee, its endurance whittled down as if a wood carver had become carried away. however, a moment's respite allows it to stand tall once more before being recalled. the master of the tower applauds the group. broad palms collide with each other, like the waves crashing into the rocks below.[break][break][break]

the man speaks, his voice booming across the plane like a confetti ball cracking open. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE BESTED THE TOWER CHALLENGE. RARELY, DO WE SEE TRAINERS MAKE IT THIS FAR, FOR IT REQUIRES IMMENSE GRIT, DETERMINATION, INTELLECT AND BRAWN... BUT I DO NOT APPRECIATE THE SAILOR'S MOUTH ON THAT ONE." the man points at before beckoning for one of the medicham. the pokemon walks over with a wooden box. while keeping an eye on the girl, the man receives it with both hands and opens it, revealing four pokeballs. "YOU HAVE CLEARED THIS CHALLENGE WITHOUT LOSING TOO MANY POKEMON TO MY URSHIFU'S FIERCE STRIKES. SUBSEQUENTLY, I MUST REWARD SUCH A RESOUNDING SUCCESS WITH GIFTS FOR YOU ALL."[break][break][break]

from the pokeballs, four kubfu summon themselves. they await their new owners, white fur like headbands crowning their foreheads. upon seeing their trainers, they smile.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

"I DID SAY THE OTHER HAD A NEW LITTER, HAW HAW! TRAIN THESE KUBFU WELL, AND CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!" the man bows.[break][break][break]

after the pokeballs are given away, your party is dismissed. each floor's trainer applauds your party as you descend. eventually, your party is able to retrieve their shoes from the entrance and find their way home.

[attr="class","raidInstr"]
instructions

congratulations on successfully clearing the tower and receiving your special rewards! you are allowed to choose the six moves for the kubfu as if it were a gachapon pokemon (learnset only, no hidden abilities). however, please note, you can not evolve these kubfu unless you possess a special item from this event period.[break][break]

lastly, this thread will be left open for a couple days before archival. you may post in here with your characters' reactions or actions.
[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:49:00 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"nice!" returning his pokemon, mateo excitedly turned toward the group. running over to them, he would extend his right fist to all of them. "we did it, nice teamwork everyone!" he felt motivated from having challenged this tower. it didn't fix him entirely, but he definitely felt like his old self for the moment. "this was exactly what i needed, and i learned a lot as well. especially from mr. battle set execution!" his fist would move toward .

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 6:02:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"..."

Stomaching the mockery between both Elite Four members is only tolerable due to the strength of their enemy. Watching the Urshifu target Kyle's Pokemon and knock them off with ease is a testament to the Pokemon's power. To think that the twerpy little Kubfu would evolve into that? Fernando takes the Pokeball with gratitude, apathetic to the little spat with June. After all, she landed the killing blow.

"Glad to be of service, Martinez."

Fernando matches the gesture with a hesitant FIST BUMP. Considering Mateo's circumstance, he can forgive the minor offense. It's not like Mateo's on his payroll either. But ? Oh, Fernando'll remember that. When his paycheck has a bunch of extra deductions due to 'trademark' tax, they'll both know why.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]