nano's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 7:00:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]
EVELYN
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

SOME NOTES ABOUT THIS PLOTTER: when adding more characters, you'll have to edit the margin-left of each tab itself (the part you click) manually in order to get 'em to line up correctly. Replace names like ion-leaf with your icon of choice from this site iffin you so choose. There are a lot of lyrics here, although you're welcome to omit them or replace them as you see fit. Some things have been adjusted, since the code was actually a TOUCH broken – I say “broken”, but it was solely a design flaw that no one else has pointed out – but this is mostly for people who want this in the future and don't want to quote off an existing plotter anymore, haha.[break][break]

stuff about friendship goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romance goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

EVELYN[break]
YU

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

who knows how long i've been awake now? the shadows on my wall don't sleep. they keep calling me, beckoning. who knows what's right? the lines keep getting thinner. my age has never made me wise, but i keep pushing on and on and on and one. there's nothing left to say, now.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

AND THEN EVEN MORE LYRICS CAN GO HERE

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]DAPHNE
]

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

[ ♛ ] she's not that great with people, putting on the ice queen front. comes off as really indifferent and cold, but she just doesn't know how to talk to someone.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] somewhat clumsy when it comes to business, but somehow keeps this afloat. her garchomp swears she was blessed by victini somehow.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] usually takes some time to actually warm up to someone, and she tries to be approachable. tries.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] a better big sister figure; the kind of person who would joke around and knows how to laugh once you get past the icy demeanour.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] actually quite shy and gets embarrassed easily. does a good job not wearing her heart on her sleeve in professional atmospheres, but she's pretty hopeless outside of them.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

[ ♛ ] anyone and anything that threatens her remaining family. after the death of , she's become less and less tolerant of people who even so much as disrespect the family name.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] hates it when people look down on her, and she can't say anything in fear of coming off as rude.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] she will bring you straight over to the authorities if she finds out you're a rocket. no ifs or buts about it.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] she may be a bit clumsy, and she knows she's a mess, but she's keen at picking up when people are trying to pressure or manipulate her. originally would have gone with the flow or acted out of pettiness, but she's started focusing more on the business.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] harbours a burning hatred towards ultra beasts, blaming them for the death of her brother.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

[ ♛ ] a closeted, hopeless romantic at heart.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] does terribly with men, often having trouble speaking with them without getting slightly embarrassed or flustered if she's treated kindly.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] somewhat low self esteem, so who would wanna date her lmao

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]MISC.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

[ ♛ ] her voice is best represented by erinys
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] the current head of devon corp., due to unforeseen circumstances. she has no intention to step down after what happened.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] stepped down from being a lawyer in favour of devoting all of her time in the company. though, she still likes to read some criminal justice cases in her free time. she's still a nerd.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] likes to dress sharp. likes her jackets resting on her shoulders like a cape lowkey, since it makes her feel cool.
[break][break]

[ ♛ ] horrible with her alcohol and drinks, though.

APPLICATION

DAPHNE[break]
STONE

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]FELICITY
]

AS A RESULT OF LOVING

[ ❄ ] too honest for her own good, not that great with talking to people outside of a polite script.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] doesn't know how to talk about herself, and doesn't know how to get to knowing others without asking generic questions. she prays that people will be patient with her.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] will probably make friends with your pokemon before she does w/ you
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] a little shy around strangers and usually clings to people she's familiar with.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] just wants to make the people around her happy

AS A RESULT OF FORGETTING

[ ❄ ] a pure angel who can't hurt anyone even if they hurt her, but she will say when her feelings have been hurt.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] she'll also cry a bit when she's scolded because she doesn't like disappointing others. scolding and raising voices is enough to trigger ptsd in her and cause her to freeze up.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] she doesn't like aggressive people.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] one of those people who try to sympathize with rocket. also v gullible and easy to manipulate due to her naivety.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] her pokemon would hurt you tho.

AS A RESULT OF TRUSTING

[ ❄ ] hardcore romantic. loves the romance fairy tales so much that she wants to recreate the feeling and nostalgia through wedding planning.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] hella oblivious when it comes to romance, and clueless when it comes to others feels towards her. anyone who can make her realize feels is a god in my book tbh.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] her only experience with romance is through otome games.

AS A RESULT OF BETRAYING

[ ❄ ] her voice is best represented by puchiko
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] was originally gonna go to college for design. wants to get a career as a wedding planner but, due to the war, she decided to try and make money as your local florist instead.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] lowkey abandonment issues. has nightmares and terrors that take her back to the chasm when she was abandoned. doesn't get a lot of sleep as a result.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] tries to overcompensate with literally everything. gives a bit more than she really should, and what's good for her.
[break][break]

[ ❄ ] doesn't know what makes her happy, so she defaults to "what makes you happy makes me happy, because you being happy makes me happy".

APPLICATION

FELICITY

Burn the page for me. I cannot erase the time of sleep. I cannot be loved so set me free. I cannot deliver your love, or caress your soul, so turn that page for me. I cannot embrace the touch that you give. I cannot find solace in your words. I cannot deliver you your love or caress your soul. I know your name. I know your face, your touch and grace. All of time cannot erase What our hearts remember stays. Forever on a song we play.

UNSTOPPABLE, THE SONGWE PLAY

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]WENDY
]

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romance goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

APPLICATION

WENDY[break]
OLSON

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]OPHELIA
]

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

APPLICATION

OPHELIA[break]
LUDENBURG

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]MADDIE
]

A SLAVE TO MY FATE

[ † ] a kind woman of faith. so long as you've devoted your life to the lord and saviour giratina, you're in her good graces.
[break][break]

[ † ] kind of a mom figure. definitely the kind to go "ara ara". likes to fret over children and small pokemon.
[break][break]

[ † ] knows how to be playful and enjoys teasing people she's close to. wouldn't be above playful bullying, either.
[break][break]

[ † ] open and understanding; a very [break]
approachable person. she gives off the vibe that can put a lot of people at ease. she also has a very good memory, so the odds of her forgetting something that someone likes is slim.
[break][break]

[ † ] likes keeping tabs on others and keeping in contact. doesn't really drink, but she'll be the designated driver and make sure no one gets a hangover.
[break][break]

[ † ] doesn't care much about rocket as a whole, but she doesn't hate it. after spending her time with them, she finds them endearing and treats them like she would family.

EVER DOOMED TO REPEAT THIS

[ † ] if you worship arceus, watch your back. otherwise, she'll try to kidnap and convert you through brainwashing. probably.
[break][break]

[ † ] holds her god above all else, but many people think it's just because she's devout. would definitely turn her back on the people around her, regardless of who it is, in favour of her beliefs.
[break][break]

[ † ] enjoys taking advantage of children, and dislikes it when they disobey. if they disobey, she'll punish them. her idea of punishing people is brainwashing them and psychologically breaking them.
[break][break]

[ † ] if you can't give her what she wants, you mean nothing to her.
[break][break]

[ † ] her kindness isn't fake, but with how she is it might as well be. skeptical people can look at her like "there's no way you're this nice".

CLEAR AS DIAMOND

[ † ] her heart belongs to giratina
[break][break]

[ † ] unless someone thinks they can make her love them more than giratina

YET FRAGILE AS ICE

[ † ] her voice is best represented by DALNODO
[break][break]

[ † ] love singing and humming lullabies. her voice can and will also send chills.
[break][break]

[ † ] also went by "the mad priestess of the devil" while she was undercover in sinnoh.
[break][break]

[ † ] almost always wearing her religious clothing and a black veil.
[break][break]

[ † ] runs a small business in her house for sleep and stress relief hypnotism.
[break][break]

APPLICATION

@madeline

wanting, I lie too weary to die too lost to the ice, for saving my sins claim me, untame me. eyes wet with tears, her song in my ears. broken, faded, how long have i waited to open my wings? turn the light on and let her in. you'll never win 'less you turn the light on. the pain won't end 'till you turn the light on. the soul longs for oblivion, oblivion.

A VOICE FROM THE PAST SCREAMING THERE IS NO END

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 22:32:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
What do you call a Grumpig that knows martial arts? Pork Chop...haha... :dab: (Endeavor complete!)

So I don't know who to throw @n0ble at, but I am leaning towards other League people. Charlie seems to have the more agreeable persona, even if she can be a thug.

Although, being walked on by Elyse for a thread might also be fun...

I'll approach you in Discord to hash things out a bit more, but at the very least we'll be doing the Tower Challenge together. Thank you for teaming with me btw :cattoblush: I wasn't sure I'd get to participate.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 3:51:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

post devon confrontation? if she's truly distancing herself away from the company then SHE'S USELESS TO ME. but we can still have some fall out and catch up threads from where they left off. also, he can talk shit about her and her brother. unless u wanna give devon to me.

@elyse

we can work the sinnoh idol angle to say she's trying to negotiate a deal to star in some silph commercials over there. might bleed into hoenn as well. would give them a valid excuse to meet and push off from there.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 14:16:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

anything 4 u bb :uwu:

but yeah, feel free to poke my dms if you wanna hash out any details in there! real talk tho, yes please thread with charlie, she's the only character of mine that doesn't have any plots going on for her rn :pepehands: she's a wild one, and i think she'd be a good training partner?? like, she'd love to help derek out with his training and pokemon to beat the league lie 'YOU GO MAN'.

& daphne
get this fILTHY SILPH OUTTA HERE--

real talk tho i say all this but you know i'm kidding <3. daphne usually stays away from the family business for the most part, mainly because she doesn't wanna get involved with the nitty gritty. that's not to say that she doesn't do anything, because law would have helped her with handling devon's legal stuff.

starting off where we left out would be good, and even better for fernando to give her that look of disdain when she steps down and away because one less pawn for him to use since the brother came back. could be like 'damn a missed opportunity' but i'm just pulling ideas outta my butt hxrkhakjk

& elyse
with elyse, she would definitely wanna work on a gig with silph. hard worker over there (unless she were to try and sabotage some competition) who's pretty clever and sly when it comes to working. tbh she'd probably look up to fernando because he's the ceo of silph.

if he's perceptive, he'll probably pick up that her cheeriness is a front for the most part. devious thing would gladly assert dominance over other partners she has for commercials and take the spotlight. hopefully that gives a good idea of what she's like :yugis:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 3:37:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]
nope, that works! let me know how you wanna angle the thread and we can go from there. i imagine they wouldn't meet on purpose? could be a myriad of reason why they come across each other. could be him visiting / leaving devon after meeting with her brother and they meet?

@elyse
depends on how she interacts around him. he's not too privy about how people are at first glance but if it's kind of obvious then he'll pick up on it. as long as it doesn't interfere with his bottom line np. but the moment it does :knife:

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 5:31:35 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
[attr="class","sammit"]

Sénon ("say-non") needs to open his heart to others again beyond small talk with passers by and his own fledgling pokemon. His original team from when he was child trainer was killed by old-rocket and he's still trying to pick up the pieces.

I spitball the starter pairings to be a microcosm of the potential relationship that could exist between the two.
(i.e. ditto is goofy, fun and adaptive while tirtouga is reliable, grounded and nostalgic.)

He'd find it intriguing that she, despite loving her family, doesn't really like to associate with the big name. It makes her seem more down to earth.

He doesn't bear any crosses from his family the Game clan is pretty tight with his uncle at the helm and mom and dad are doing well. His scars are all self-inflicted or self-instigated; his individual identity has brought him more strife than his family identity. He did semi-bad as a kid and it came back to bite him in a nasty way as an adult. I'm curious about the one-sided love bit. is someone to pursue her to with no reciprocation or is someone to steal her heart unknowingly and never give it back?

I'm seeing them on Missions, Wilds, Jobs and with after familiarity pure Socials too. It could be a connection facilitated by league or something more natural (i.e. they'll probably meet (again) during the 3DW in lilycove) or anything in between.

x @evelyn

Taking gaming to the professional level she's a woman after Senon's own childish heart. Of course he has pretty set aversion to fame and people who embrace it so that's an obstacle.

To know her story would make him considerate of her feelings and her future his empathy would give him an inability to stay away; he struggles because of his own choices at least he was fortunate enough to have people in his life who loved him and didn't cause any emotional turbulence, she should have gotten the same. She's this beautiful pristine thing suffering so much on the inside that her mask is perfect, which means her true self is frighteningly alone and with that Senon can relate. The wounded nature of her psyche screams at him to help and be nurtured and with all the pokébabies he's raising it would just feel natural to try and be an outlet to her that wont bite her down the line.

Of course how he learns of her struggles and her 'mask' and her pain would be the story to tell I suppose. She's just as new as Senon to the site so I'm sure she could use the exposure and gains of a consistent thread partner I'd see it as mostly Socials some Wilds and certain particular Missions/Events to bring them in each other's orbit.

I'm dying to know if any of this works for you.
Cheers.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 19:42:27 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #7038f8; --oblivBorder: #3b0fa6;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

idek lol but a friend yes

after the events of war of the worlds: meteor falls, i imagine them seeing each other--probably in the rocket hq or somewhere else--being able to recognize each other and realize they are both rocket members lol maybe a nice getting-to-know thing. idk how ophelia feels about valerio during the invasion event since he goes renegade and do things he thinks will benefit rocket and he acknowledges her need to protect her identity from her boss so... hmu if you want to thread or sumn uwu

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 18:10:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

YES THEY DO

y e s. honesty, the odds are that ophelia would profusely apologize for not being able to do as much as she should have. if anything, the odds are that she would respect him for being able to work on his own, despite everything that happened there. she'd also be pretty worried, and probably ask if he was really okay because w o r r y

they could possibly meet again, doing a mission and be assigned as rocket partners :eyes:? lmk

ah yes, i'm late. beautifully, several months late. again. sO--

daphne: i'm totally down for these two meeting during missions and stuff! they could also recognize each other from the war, and the odds are that daphne would be very much appreciative of his efforts. the difference between how she would have acted before and now, though, is that she'll probably be a bit, unintentionally cold since she's going through the grief of losing her brother. she's doing her best, but it's gonna be a tad bit difficult to talk to her.

also, for the one-sided bit, it's closer to her being oblivious since she's a dense hecking woman who doesn't understand anything when it comes to romance. she looks competent and, in reality, she's just a complete mess l o l

evelyn: hooo boy evelyn--

the odds of her opening up, period, are slim to none - solely because she doesn't like dwelling in her thoughts either. she wants nothing more than to pretend that her problems don't exist, and more often than not, she'l shove it under the rug with those smiles and the silliness. BUT i can see the two of them being pretty close, with like, a big brother little sister relationship? they could totally meet through gaming, and it can just go through a sibling relationship? lmk :eyes:
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 2:47:36 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
j.j. +
j.j.'s father is a successful business man, so potential reasons for him to get to know her? perhaps his family and the devon corp may have a business deal coming up. he'll more than likely be the type to try and flirt with her then try to break her heart if it means potentially ruining his father's success. just some random threads thrown out.

j.j. +
we had a brief conversation regarding personality types. maybe he got into a bad accident involving some of his usual stunts or a mission gone wrong and her being a doctor is the one to treat him.

j.j. + @evelyn
there are probably some videos on the internet of crazy people doing crazy things - some of which may involve biking as it is an extremely common way to get around most regions, plus performing dangerous things is always more interesting when one does it themselves rather than through a pokemon. maybe there's a video of j.j. doing one of these stunts or participating in a dangerous race and evelyn recognizes him from it.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 3:11:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

- DAPHNE STONE

flirt with her. do it LOL.

though it'd probably be a bit more difficult right now, only because she's still distraught over her brother's death. odds are she'd be more curt and to the point just so that she can get things over with and work through whatever alex had left hanging or hadn't finished up with yet.

NOW WITH FLIRTING W HER-- she's still daphne, so she's still gonna react when flirted with. more internally, and more internal screaming above all with that ice exterior. but lowkey, the odds are that she'd be able to tell that he just didn't wanna be there for business. i can smell a potential mutual bonding?? mainly because daphne would prefer not to business l o l

lemme know if anything floats your boat :eyes:

- WENDY OLSON

so long as wendy isn't exposed to any blood, no one will die uwu

okay but real talk, i'd def be down for that. wendy's a good doctor, despite her protests, and she's a good person. too shy of a person to be in rocket, and a bit too naive and gullible. maybe he could be a frequent visitor to the medical bay? if that's it, wendy would probably recognize him and get curious as to what he does. then proceed to fret when she finds out LOL.

girl's a scaredy cat with some curiosity in her, so she'd sooner worry but also be intrigued in what he does for the hell of things. pooossibility of him dragging her out somewhere to 'live a little' if he found out that most of her day was spent cooped up in the hospital, trying to suck up to her dad?

- EVELYN YU

get a crackhead and another crackhead together, and you get crackhead squared.

girl's a streamer and lives on the internet. good chance that she'd see what he comes up with and, heck, she'd sooner hit him up to find out more. she's a reckless daredevil at heart, and would sooner call him a wuss or scream no balls if he doesn't do something. crackhead buddies please.

close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 5:00:33 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
j.j. +
mutual bonding would be nice, yes. i can potentially seeing him open up to her if she were to ever share her grievances and sorrows with him since he can understand the loss of a family member and it would certainly let him see her more as a person than a potential tool to get back at his father. he can be equally as protective towards his family (one exception there), so there's certainly some similarities there.

honestly, he'd probably get a kick out of her 'icy' attitude and would probably feel even more motivated to pester her since he's not the type to be easily intimidated. just don't get him arrested since he's a rocket.

truth be told, he understands the consequences of joining such a heinous team, but on the down low he doesn't even really care about the organization and only joined to find and get closer to his other family, so it's certainly something he'd keep secret unless backed into a corner.

j.j. +
seeing that she's a bit of a reclusive goose, j.j. would definitely be interested in getting her out of the coop since he can definitely be an extrovert. plus, the adrenaline junky in him would totally take her out to do some not so dangerous cycling to get her to be a bit more active.

he'd internally would probably dislike her overall meekness, seeing it as a bit of a weakness, but that type of mentality can be changed and it's something he'd be willing to change if it would benefit him. plus having a doctor friend he can talk to would certainly be better than having to get first aid from his audino when things go awry. hue hue hue.

j.j. + @evelyn
ooooh, if she dares him to do things, he'd more than likely dare her back as he's always up for a challenge, especially if it can give him a rush. crackhead buddies sound really interesting to try and fun. having an internal gang/posse/group would also be something j.j. would be interested in forming.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 19:09:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

- DAPHNE STONE

i can already see a mutual bond with the side of 'stop fooling around i'm busy' and i'm LIVING FOR IT

shoot me a dm in the discord of if you wanna start it or if i should. they can meet in a social and we can go with your idea of the business meeting!

- WENDY OLSON

yes i need this in my life

wendy needs someone to drag her out, especially since she wants to learn how to actually ride a bike. polar opposite dynamics where she's gonna be screaming and crying in the form of clinging on.

also, also: wendy's pretty easy to tease. she wears her heart on her sleeve so she's really easy to mess with. if he wants more amusement, please bully her LOL. not like she can really say anything about it, asides from quietly whine and plead to stop. she wouldn't say it but she'd also enjoy the attention.

that said, just gimme the word! i'd actually like it if you started this one, since he'd be coming into the office for dr wendy here. but i can totally start it if you want!

- EVELYN YU

evelyn would be so DOWN for this

i can already see them being crackheads together and going out to a bar or something, with evelyn screaming 'CHUG CHUG CHUG' without a care in the world. she's also a reckless thing who likes her good amount of parkour, so possible outings climbing buildings? competitions outta the wazoo? yes pls. i was thinking it could be a communication thread of where evelyn contacts him about one of his dangerous videos and fans over it, then it could lead into a social?

lemme know uwu

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 15:20:28 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
@madeline & chryssa

Well first of all, I just want to say I love how much thought and detail you've put into the extra details of all your characters (down to the voices...) I'll definitely be back to plot more, but for now!

...I've been meaning to ask about potential plots with Maddie for a long time, but I don't exactly have a concrete direction in mind. I think there's so much potential it's kind of difficult to visualize a clear path here, but the main crux: Chryssa was raised in Sinnoh as a hardcore Arceus follower, but flipped sides due to personal/ethical reasons.

It's honestly possible she might know/recognize Maddie from her undercover days in Sinnoh if she had any contact with the Arceus church at all, even as just like a "warning" about this person. At the time she wouldn't have been allowed to interact, but now I think she'd actually have a lot of questions and would try to seek answers from an "alternate" source of truth, since the kind of Arceus-related information she's actually looking for is so rare in Hoenn.

She might try to make contact under the guise of needing hypnotherapy (I love that detail of yours btw). She's pretty young (16) so she might be putting herself in kind of a dangerous position, but I'd love to see a... confrontation of wills/ideals between them? Madeline seems like such an interesting character and I think would really throw Chryssa for a loop when she's used to being in control of most situations.
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
nano's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:16:39 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
im totally open to do stuff with my new silph gal! Idk what we could really do but you seemed very nice when we talked in vc c: if you're too busy tho I understand!