shine on [ m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 21:05:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Rumor has it that if you beat up this car that you get money for free.

Now Lavone was a simple man, he didn’t want much from life and what he did want was the bare minimum. So when the words free and money come up in the same sentence as destroy and car, that was a straight up dopamine rush that coated the entire surface of his brain in a glossy gel.

Lucky for him that he had been squatting nearby the area it was taking place in, Lavone quick to push his way through the crowd to offer himself up as as a worthy sacrifice, the Grimmsnarl to his side ready for action.

Me and Wirt are gonna beat the shit outta that car.

He says before he begins to pound away at it, the pokemon ripping a piece of metal off the door and handing it to Lavone who would promptly begin beating on any suitable location- which just so happened to be anywhere.

All this before the timer had even begun- the referee (or junkmaster as one could put it) struggling to begin the timer at the surprise entrant.

@charlotte // mission
B71Mg6T6

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 21:50:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
someone tells her to beat up a car, and she's gonna ask 'how hard?'

because real talk: since her family decided to lower the amount of money they'd pass to her every month for expenses and help? she needed the extra cash, so she needed to find some extra cash monies for the cold days. there weren't too many pokemon that could help her out, though. a rock doggo and a fire kitty but, otherwise, she doesn't think that there's anything else she can do?

... or is there?

there was like, no rule that said that her pokemon had to be the ones doing all the work, right? so, going by that, she could go with destroying the car, too, right? yeah, it'd be perfectly fine. probably. unless she really wasn't allowed to, but then that would defeat the purpose of her doing anything and having to like, just stand there and get money.

god, sounds like work. thankfully when she arrives, she sees a man with his... thing beating up the car. crashing it, going ham on it, while the poor ref was trying to keep up with it. oh, hell nah was she gonna let this guy get all the fun!

"oi! lemme in on that!" she calls out, bat swung and resting on her shoulder as she approached. "you two, go ham, too!" referring to the two pokemon at her sides, with one dashing to take some metal in his flaming jaws and the other using a fair amount of rocks to try smashing at it. charlie glances up to the man, metal bat in hand and swinging with a grin.

"put some elbow grease in there! ain't gonna beat itself up with the door!"

@lavone
I2HCXL2z
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 23:55:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lavone scoffs playfully, watching the gal crash her bat into the car with all of her might.

You’re one to talk, you ain’t gettin anywhere with those wack ass swings.

Watch a pro at work.

He says as he hops on the cars hood, taking the piece of car he had in his hands high into the air before crashing it down on the front window, continually bashing it until it was properly shattered.

Top that, then luv.

@charlotte
SsJA36RK

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 16:59:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
well damn.

she wasn't about to let some white hair, pretty boy top her off with crushing a car. how hard could it be, really? "uh huh. a pro. suuure~" she remarks, sarcastically, holding her bat up once again.

while he was working on the hood, she moves over to the back of the car to properly bash at the exhaust pipes and back lights, swinging the bat and crashing them until they're properly shattered or dented beyond recognition.

she flashes a grin up to the man, paired with a devious smirk and wink.

"try me, bitch."

@lavone
9Q5xoBBY

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 23:38:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He snirks, a hand moving over his mouth in the process as he gives a little giggle.

That’s a lil pathetic tbh.

Crouching down, he looks the Grimmsnal in the eyes and nods, fist bumping the pokemon before looking over to Charlie- the Grimmsnarl forming a mallet with its hair arms.

As I said, watch a pro at work.

He stands up straight and limbers himself out, rolling his neck and shaking his arms as he walks to the trunk of the car- idly tossing the piece of scrap he had in hand to the side as he moved.

Okay, m’ready.” He says as the Grimmsnarl lifts its mallet molded hands into the sky before slamming it down into the hood of the vehicle, Lavone sent flying into the sky before he begins to rapidly descend- a heavenly elbow drop imminent.

GAME. OV-

He comes crashing down into the back window, lying on the ground motionless as the Grimmsnarl continues to smash away at the car.

That wa’n’t a good idea.

Lavone whispers out painfully, curling into the fetal position.

@charlotte
x4iq27dk

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2020 7:51:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"thas' a fluke"

she responds, blowing a raspberry his way and leaving her tongue sticking out at him. she still kept bashing at the car like it was no one's business, with her pokemon doing the same - pyroar softening the hunk of metal with some fire and lycanroc trying to crush the damn thing with his rocks. unfortunately, it didn't look like she was managing much damage.

she only turns her attention to the man (read as: idiot) when he's launched into the air, in an attempt to crash into the hood of the car... only to bounce off of it, like a human spoink off the ground before, ultimately, plummeting. she stops and lowers her arms to her stomach, keeping a hold on the bat.

and she laughs.

"oh my arCEUS--" she starts, pressing her elbows into her sides while pushing her arms into her stomach. her laughter continued as tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. "that was so fuckin' stupid..!"

he was all talk, but in the end he hurt himself like that. "my dude, ya 'kay there?! crash any other way an' i swear y'all had broken a couple bones..!" she manages to sneak in a couple of words between gasps for air and laughter, using her other hand to gently slap her thigh.

@lavone
|vMb6Xlc

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 2:12:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Shush it.” He says in a shaky voice, struggling to come to a stand. “It woul’a been perfect if I landed it right, y’hear?

Slowly he gets to his feet, pushing part of the cars bumper off in the process- his hands resting on his hips as he paced his breathing.

M’fine.” Once more he limbers out his limbs before tossing out two more pokemon, a Chewtle and a Yungoos, the two quick to begin tearing shit up upon release, both taking chunks out of the car with their strong jaws- the small turtle even eating bits it had gotten hold of.

The fam’s got this, I jus’ need a breatha.

He watched from the sidelines, putting pressure onto his now bruised body as he watched the group continue their onslaught.

Or maybe you and yours’ll handle it. I see you puttin’ in work now that the main man is outta the picture.” He says with a smirk.

@charlotte
ZUiVLrxP

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 6:23:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oh arceus, that was too funny. she felt the tears and raised her hands only to wipe them away.

but every time she looked at that stupid face, she almost couldn't resist the urge to start cry-laughing again. t'was a vicious cycle, it was. "are ya sure?" she asks, with less concern and more snark than before.

charlie makes quick strides over, smirk on her face while pointing her finger against the center of his chest. "bet, i'll make this car wish it was never born." she gives a playful wink before turning away, swinging her bat back against her shoulder and resuming her bashing of the metal.

a grand ruckus, might she add.

then, she comes up with a great idea. "yo!" she chirps up in her chaos, over the pokemong getting aggressive with the hunk of lump o' metal. "if ya still got the strength in ya, how about chucking a tire at me?" her arms lower with the bat, tapping against the ground while she digs her shoes into the ground.

@lavone
ZjFQaRCy

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 3:37:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His eyes squint as she nears, staring down at her with a small ire of her words and prodding. Though this ire would quickly die down at the offer she presented, eyes growing alight with excitement as he cracked his knuckles.

"Gladly."

He says quickly, pointing to the car's tire. The Grimmsnarl, after a bit of apprehension, quickly rips the tire from its rim, rolling it over to the man.

After rubbing his hands together, he picks up the tire, hoisting it over his shoulder.

"Ready?"

He barely gives her a second before throwing it directly at the woman. Good luck :).

@charlotte
Pf8K6Bqp

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shine on [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 5:36:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
they're on the same wavelength, and she's living in it.

she be vibing.

absolutely ecstatic.

it got rid of their competitive tension, topped with the playful banter from earlier. "HEY BATTER BATTER--" she starts. charlie pats the end of the bat against the ground, kicking up dust hard enough to leave a dent in the ground. "HEY BATTER BATTER--" she shouts again, prepping her swing by throwing the bat over her shoulder and getting into her stance.

"HEY BATTER BATTER--" one last time, gripping on the handle and..

"SWING!"

the tire flies towards her, and charlie gives a fanged grin as the hunk of metal (since the actual, rubber part of the tires were no longer blown up) crashed against what remained of a car door, prompting a loud ringing to fill the air.

"aaaaand it's a home run, folks!"

@lavone
EJE5oZjt