3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
if i can live through this, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 1:35:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
She does catch his comment, or she thinks she does. It sends an involuntary shiver down her spine as she reasons the meaning behind it - or if there was one - or if she had even heard anything at all. Words are soon drowned out by the sound of air rushing past their ears, of her hair whipping.

And then she realizes with great horror and frustration that the explosion didn't come from the light house. The glow from inside is the glow of the lamp, though the Ampharos within is unconscious.

The feeling of his arm around her is drowned out by the warmth that spreads through her skin. She heats up like a furnace as the second explosion catches her attention. It's too late to catch them, and too dangerous to try. She is one person against god knows how many, and she wasn't particularly expert at traversing unknown underground tunnels.

"Damnit! I was too late."

She sounds exasperated as Wadjet slows their pursuit to hover in the air. Now what was she supposed to do?

Ultimately, she decides to enter the lighthouse and tend to the Ampharos caught in the crossfire of whatever business the robbers had.

- seviper no swiping mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 1:48:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]As they land at the balcony leading into the lighthouse, Abner looks down at the explosion of the route they'd taken to make their fake escape. He pulls his radio up to his lips and begins to make his report, sounding less bored than he really is. Gotta sell the disguise, and all that.

Though the job was flawless and well done, he wonders which pokemon was used. Probably a koffing's self destruct or two.

Once he's satisfied looking, pretending to take notes for a report he's gotta pretend he cares about writing, he makes his way into the lighthouse and looks around lazily. Nothing touched, not a thing out of place. The only indication that anybody was there, is a bunch of earth summoned by a ground type to deal with ampharos.

Abner bends down and pretends for a second that he cares about the electric type. Really, he knows the orbs on their tails sell for a pretty penny as a battery source to scientists on the black market. But he doesn't mention that for now.

Instead, he watches Stormy, and then glances at the charizard, then the ampharos.

"I called in a nurse for the ampharos, if you wanted to go take a look at the explosion sites. Looks like self-destruct damage."

[break]jbo8FvCR

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 2:24:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
The moment they land she slides from Wadjet's back and toward the Ampharos. Her ranger duties are ingrained - tend to the living before worrying about the rest. She carries healing supplies, brushing dirt from the Ampharos' wounds and spraying the bruises and cuts with the object. When the beast finally stirs and its tail-light comes back to full power, Stormy relents to glance around at the room.

Like her partner would write in his report, nothing was amiss save for the dirt pile left behind. It aggravated her. Once again, she was given another reason to express how incompetent she was. Maybe if she had brought more rangers with her, maybe if she had asked for help from anyone but a lazy security guard looking at the ground instead of at his task.

She sighs, exasperated, as she pulls herself to her feet.

"Alright. You come with me though. I might need backup if there are any stragglers that haven't made it out yet. I find it hard to believe - but better safe than sorry."

It occurs to her on the spot that she hasn't referred to him by name. Now that they were in a better-lit area, she could more accurately read his name tag - if he had one. Go with it.

"If you don't mind, officer Kipling."

- seviper no swiping mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 6:21:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#4D72A0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-warning"]

valuable item

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

THE VALUABLE ITEM is a mega stone (of your choosing). as a note, this item can only be redeemed (if stolen) by the rocket party.[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 14:36:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner doesn't mind at all, and even likes the title officer Kipling coming off of her lips. She's distracted by her emotions and the ampharos and if he gave two shits about anything other than food and sleep, he'd have an emotional reaction as well.

As it were, he did not. But what he did have, however, was a text message on his personal line. He checked it with a smirk. They'd secured what they needed and they'd given his abra something for his troubles. Well, lookie there.

"I'll get the report in. Goodnight, Miss Silph."

- taking item

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 1:09:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, mega stone (abner).
[break]