entertain like me, [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 1:18:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]There's a crowd, so that's something.

Who would have thought that smashing cars was like, this big of a deal? But hell, Abner's about that, and so is his pangoro. Unfortunately he has to exert energy to sign himself and his pangoro in. Random numbers are selected as 'teams' and there's a goal of smashing so much in such an amount of time... so, why not, right?

Abner makes his way into the 'arena' of sorts, makeshift little dirt derby kinda arena with these smashed cars all over the place. He's pumped and a little pissed he can't smash them himself. He'll have to live vicariously through his pangoro.

All he's waiting on now, is his partner. His pangoro gives a puff through her nostrils and growls.

"I know. They need to hurry up so we can get started."

@diablo[break]TaVz6qgb

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2020 22:49:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
so all they had to do was beat down a car like it was nobody's business.

she could do that.

unfortunately, it was gonna be way tougher than beating up a person. only because it was made of steel and stuff, so punching it probably won't yield too many results. sucks, but there wasn't much she could do about it. not like she could do it herself, anyways, otherwise she would have brought her pair of brass knuckles. would have beaten it up real nicely.

"really sucks", blair groans with a salazzle that hissed at her side. technically, the lump of metal didn't have to be beaten to a pulp, right? she could just like, corrode it? even though it'd probably take a bit longer, and they were on the clock. damn. she should have gotten her absol to do some pounding, too.

... well, there was nothing in the rules that said you only had to use one pokemon, right?

that thought in mind, she casually pulls up a pokeball and releases the absol, snuffing at the residue stench. came from a dumpster, so it was no wonder. "yo, abaddon. don't get your panties in a bunch, yeah?" the platinum blonde snickers, much to the absol's distaste.

she was assigned a partner, and ohohoho.

tall and handsome, her kind of guy. someone get the entire fire department, and a glass of water while they're at it.

the woman offers a two-finger salute, paired with a slight smirk on her lips. "hope ya didn't wait too long for me, sweetheart~"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 15:09:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Not too long, sweetcheeks."

Abner's 'nickname' or 'petname' is more of a 'hey dude' than it is any form of a line. He just looks the blonde up and down and sort of admires her as an object rather than a person. Why? Because he barely notices himself as a person instead of an object.

His pangoro gives a puff and snort, moving over to the objects and beginning to bash away. This small talk means nothing to her. She wants to pound, to kill, to let off some fucking steam!

Releasing his bisharp, Abner waves toward the cars.

"Have a ball, bud."

In mild confusion, Bish just looks at the cars, then at the pangoro who he's terrified of, before finally deciding it's a stress relief exercise with an audience and does just as his trainer commands.

@diablo[break][break]mLSopAuJ

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 23:46:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
and she leaves him with a wink and smile on her lips, before glancing back to the car. sweetcheeks? cute name, almost rivalling her sweetheart. he was a good piece of eye candy, but he wasn't what she should be going down on. it was the car that she was supposed to be having a field day on.

but she'll definitely be taking a glance at some of that later.

diablo glances to the absol, standing tall while glaring over at the car. "go at it" she casually waves the pokemon off, and the seemingly composed pokemon leapt and pounced at the lump of junk and metal with little hesitation.

following up, a salazzle came forth and began to scrounge up its toxins from its throat, and then she lets out a solid gunk of poison at the metal. the blonde smirks, watching it slowly melt away the metal, away from the other pokemon in fear that they could get themselves hurt.

"so~" she starts, shooting a coy smile over to the man, "is there a name i can put to the face, or is sweetheart good enough?~"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 13:37:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]This chic was something else. One didn't meet women like her every day, and that much was proven by how Abner just smirked and watched the chaos of the pokemon before them. There was no point in looking the woman over anymore. He'd learned all he could while they had their clothes on.

"You could call me fuck boy and I'd be satisfied," Abner began with a smirk. "But my name's Abner."

It was doubtful she'd realize who he was, in any realm, simply because their circles didn't cross. But they would know each other now, wouldn't they? And Abner wasn't the kind to use 'fake names' if only because he rarely added his name to his rocket dealings.

Those underground fights he used to tear pokemon apart in? He definitely didn't go by Abner, but by some sort of stage name, so.

Though Abner Kipling, and his face, were known around all circles MMA as a fighter who'd just gotten finished with a multi-regional tour, all legal fights, with a known addiction to unnecessary violence in his fights. Maybe she'd know him from that, maybe not.

Abner didn't care either way, really.

@diablo[break][break]0PrFY1O6

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 7:13:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"god, take me to dinner first."

she snickers, giving a wink in his direction. he was a flirtatious one and, if the world has ever told her anything, was that the lirtatious ones knew how to have a good time. of course, there was nothing she could do when they were in public and clothed. shame. maybe next time, she tells herself.

but his name, though? a name she's heard rom the underground, where all the darkest and shadiest figures gather around a darkened room, littered with anxiety for those of the weak heart. she knows of him because of the murders and the cases, all of which he somehow got out scotfree. she knows of his accomplishments around and about, and she's heard the name around the deepest of the corners.

the fact that he's made a bit of a name for himself piques her interest.

and she'd be a hypocrite to be put off, anyways.

"blair. i'll keep up sweetheart, thanks~"
the blonde smirks, crossing her arms as she watched the pokemon. "you're that infamous fighter, yeah? i swear i've heard the name and seen you before."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 14:25:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Well she's feisty and he's pretty sure she'd tie him up and beat him if he asked and that was nice. A good thought. Seemed he was running into a lot of dominatrix this time around upon his return and damn, he wasn't even mad about it.[break][break]

"Infamous? I mean, I guess..."[break][break]

'Bloodsport Kipling' was the name he was known as among the circles she was aware, and he wasn't even aware, because he'd never heard of somebody named 'Blair' before in his own circles.[break][break]

"But yeah, MMA fighter. Just finished a tour, probably retire soon. Haven't really decided."[break][break]

He liked fighting, yes, but he wanted to remain in Hoenn. If he could get some fights in Hoenn, sure, but the likelihood of getting sponsors and getting fights was slip to none, considering his lack of want to travel for championships and the like.[break][break]

Only time would tell.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]
@diablo

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
roll total 254 + [break]
eK159ffh

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
entertain like me, [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 13:55:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he was chill. quite chill. the same kind of chill that probably wouldn't mind being stepped on by stilettos, and she would gladly get behind that any day. she didn't think that this would be the kind of person she ran into in hoenn, though. a pleasant surprise, if any.

then again, she also didn't expect a fighter to be this chill about things - especially when there have been a fair amount of lives under his belt. she couldn't criticize: it'd make her a hypocrite.

but to not know her was a given. she'd only ever gone through with her hits and her dirty work under her alias and, even then, rarely anyone knew her gender to begin with. it was better that way, especially when she wanted to separate that professional life with her personal life. there was no need to mix them together.

"you still have time to think about that." she shrugs, gaze fixated on the pokemon as they continue to bash and break at the car. "if you have time, though.." she starts, turning her attention back up and over to the man "i'd love to learn a thing or two from you?~"