WRITE REPLY

Kennedy's PC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kennedy's PC
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2018 12:46:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]
[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]
[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

KENNEDY

[attr="class","needleliesname1"]

JAMES IS LEAGUE

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

i looked back once, and all i saw was his face smiling - the needle crying. walking out of his room with mirrors, afraid i heard him scream, "you'll never get away!" cold and shaking, i crawled down alleys to try and scrape away the tracks that marked me. slammed my face into walls of concrete. i stared - amazed - at the words written on the wall: don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name.

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1 b]color:#e88854;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle]background-color:#e88854;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kennedy's PC
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2018 17:05:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Nickname: Celeste 
Ability: Shed Skin 
Moveset:Hyper Beam, Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Outrage, Thunder Wave, SafeGuard 

Breed from a long line of purebred Dragonites, Celeste had been Kennedy's 10th birthday present from her rich, but forever busy father. Celeste is elegant and regal in every sense of the word, moving with grace with every slink of her elongated body. Celeste is wise beyond her age and at times act as the mother to the rest of the time. She babies everyone, including Kennedy. She is incredibly protective of everybody and will be consumed by her Outrage when anyone tries to harm them. She is often seen carrying Kennedy along her backside as they travel from city to city or coddling cry-baby Dedenne. 

Nickname: Pegasus 
Ability: Flash Fire 
Moveset: Inferno, Bounce, Flare Blitz, Agility, Take Down, Stomp 
Pegasus is the first pokemon Kennedy ever 'captured'. He was rescued as a newborn infant, its Rapidash mother had fallen victim to a hungry Liepard who had smelled the scent of birth in the air. While his mother had been successful at killing the predator, it cost her, her life in the end as her wounds were much to serious to recover from. Kennedy found him huddled up to his mother's belly, covrered in blood, scrawny and terrified. Celeste quickly fell into the mother role, coaxing the fawn close so Kennedy was able to aid and capture him. He has now grown to a fine, young stallion, able to hold his weight with the best of them. Pegasus is headstrong and confident, often a little too reaassured of his abilities. Far from the tiny and scared fawn he used to be, Pegasus is brave and fearless despite not reaching his evolution as of yet. 

Nickname: Elise 
Ability: Cheek Pouch 
Moveset: Thunder, Discharge, Play Rough, Nuzzle, Entrainment, Volt Switch 
Baby of the bunch, Elise is a real sweetheart. A total cuddler, she forces Kennedy to carry and coddle her. She is spoiled rotten, often using her cute looks to intice everyone around her to do what she wants. She can be a bit overwhelming with her childish behavior. When she doesnt get what, she throws a huge fit. 

Nickname: Neptune 
Ability: Oblivious
Moveset: Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Water Pulse, Headbutt, Heal Pulse 
Neptune is what he is, a Slowpoke. He often reacts or responds slow, caught up in his own little world or just outright not paying any attention. He is oblivious to everything but that is a part of his charm that Kennedy enjoys. He loves nothing more than to lay on Kennedy's lap while she strokes his head until he falls asleep.

Nickname: Isaac
Ability: Own Tempo
Moveset: Heal Pulse, Psychic, Nasty Plot, Power Gem, Hidden Power, Disable
info here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights