bonding time! [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 13:26:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Like with Stormy, and pretty much every other friend she has except Fernando because she learned through the grapevine that he actually doesn't like sweets, Francie decided to surprise Illeana with a treat while she was hard at work!

Now, it took some snooping, and asking, thanks Stormy, to find out where she could surprise Illeana, but once she got the address she and Tilly flapped right on over to Ever Grande City to pay the cutie a visit.

With cupcakes in her arms, in the shapes of little rockruffs, lycanrocs, and ninetales, Francie walks into the office and explains her situation to the receptionist. A quick tour later and Francie's knocking on Illeana's door.

"Illie?? I brought snacks~~ Are you awake in there?"

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2020 18:47:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the familiar voice is jarring, enough to startle her awake. the scientist groans, head slowly peeling itself off the desk she'd been using as a pillow. uncomfortable, really. there's already a few knots in her neck beginning to form. ugh. her eyes blink once, twice, thrice to adjust to the harsh florescent lighting of the lab once more. how long had she been out?

long enough for a paper and pen to stick to her face, for ink on a page to transfer to her cheek from drool. yikes. speaking of yikes, she's taking her sweet ass time replying to the guest knocking at her door.

"hi, sorry! i'm coming!" and with that, she scrambles out of her seat. ignoring the way her joints pop beneath the weight of disuse or the way her legs are sluggish. each click of a heel against a tile is too loud for her still foggy mind, sleep still clinging to her with desperation.

swinging open the door to reveal francie, however, manages to wake her enough for a bright smile to overtake her features. "it's so good to see you!" she widens the door and steps back, ushering her friend in. "come on in! make yourself at home. those cupcakes look delicious!" her gaze drops for a moment to get a good peek at the goodies in francie's arms. oooh, cupcakes! she makes a mental note to return the favor, even if she'll burn the house down if she attempts to bake again...

as if sensing their likeness on baked goods, the sound of paws pitter patters over. both of her rockruff have now joined the girls, also slightly sluggish from their own little nap. never too tired for pets, however, and that's exactly what they go for. illeana scoops up the off-colored pupper and turns to head back toward her desk while the other rushes to lick at francie's ankles.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 12:21:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]As quickly as she can possibly manage, Francie's setting the box of sweets aside on the desk before scooping up the regularly colored rockruff up into her arms. She's beaming as she looks at the differently colored one, the shiny.

"What pretty colors! She's gorgeous, oh my goodness... which reminds me! I caught a shiny heracross the other day. I got as much of the data as I could, but um, ended up finding it a home with a daycare worker who needed the extra pink muscle."

That was a lot of information that wasn't totally needed to be said out loud, but here's Francie. Just blurting things out because she's far too excited not to.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 15:19:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]both rockruffs are living the absolute dream. is this what it's like to thrive? cause their tail wags are bordering supersonic overdrive and they couldn't be more content. the off-colored one in illeana's arms is snuggling closer to her chest, cooing. and the one with francie? living the life, getting all the good pets with happy yips and coos.

"thank you! i found these two in the safari," illeana's practically beaming, although the mixture of emotions on her face is halfway between prideful and fond. her head tilts, mind catching on the information francie supplies. while it might be too much, she's absorbing every word with a smile. "you found a shiny heracross? that's so lucky! oh, do you happen to have that data on you by any chance? i can add it to my shiny project if you'd like!" rambles meet rambles, excitement growing between the two women.

and while she'd love to offer more snuggles to stella, those cupcakes look awfully tempting... her eyes drift toward them and then flitter back to francie a moment later, face turning into a sheepish smile. "i -- i might need to eat like twenty of those. they really do look amazing. did you make all of them yourself?"

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 18:56:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I do have the information! It's um, hang on, I swear I brought it."

Francie's patting her pockets after setting down the cutie rockruff and laughing at how he plays and yips by her feet for more attention, or she assumes it's what the pup is doing. She's busy fussing through her pockets.

"Ah!" Out of her left show it comes. "Told ya! And yeah, please eat them oh my goodness. I literally made all of them for today-- and they're all natural, no sugars, but delicious because of the substitutes. So the pups can eat them too!"

Because, that's Francie. That white girl naturalist that throws parties for her dog and feeds them deserts. Somebody find her a boyfriend, honestly.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 21:40:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her smile is bright, a chirped "you're the best!" quickly following as francie shifts to place the normal rockruff back onto the floor. he's a little upset to be no longer on the receiving end of pets but darting around the blonde's legs while she sorts through her pockets is fun too. he yips a few times, tail still wagging a mile a minute. the shiny rockruff in illeana's arms is a little more relaxed, almost lulled back to sleep by the repeated strokes of her blue fur.

"thank you," the smile grows a little wider. "it means a lot, really! it's been a little difficult to find the time to go searching for more data with everything going on." well, more like with all of the paperwork that just never seems to end. really, how much more can even fit on her desk? her eyes drift back to the cupcakes as francie divulges some of her secret recipe. oooh, delicious, natural, and dog friendly? man, francie is wife material. move over boys, illeana might just put a ring on it instead!

gently, she places the shiny rockruff onto the floor to join the other before drifting toward the cupcakes. both canines eagerly follow close at her heels as if they just know they're about to get some treats. a cupcake is carefully lifted from the container and placed aside for herself. and then, a moment later, she's plucking two more out to set them in front of each rockruff. naturally, they both get a rockruff cupcake while she saves a ninetales one for herself. raising her fingers to swipe frosting off of them with her tongue, she giggles and looks to francie. "you know, you're spoiling us!" a laugh follows. "careful, i might never let you leave me now." she's only half joking, really. good baking skills, the cutest personality, and the nicest friend? what more could someone ask for?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 14:50:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"No worries! This time around, I don't plan on leaving without a fight!"

That's a personal issue that Illie probably has no clue about, but Francie means it. She might have been the bravest person, and rocket might have gotten her the first time, but she's willing to get a few scrapes and bruises this time around to defend the only place that felt like home in all of her travels.

Funny how home doesn't feel like home when you're gone long enough.

"But um, anyway. I'm glad they like them! I fed my boys before I got here, so, no worries on needing to share."

She pretty well is saying for Illie and her cuties to dig in, because she definitely didn't want to keep them all to herself. Taking a seat on the desk, because it's the first place she can see that will support her butt, she smiles as they all dig in.

"And I understand business. The gym's keeping me on my toes, that's for sure. It's slowed down with the business of summer, thank goodness."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 2:15:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"that makes two of us," illeana supplies with a warm smile. if anyone wanted to take one of her friends away, they'd have to end her first. and maybe it's just her being her usual anxious self but the thought leaves her slightly worried. would it come to that? or would they be allowed to exist in a happy bubble doing cute friend things? hopefully the latter and never the former.

"like them?" a laugh follows, cheeks already heating with a flush. her rockruffs are too busy stuffing their faces to share her sentiments but she's happy to speak for the three of them. "they're amazing! really, you're amazing, you know that?" blame it on the sugar or her blissful mood around sweets but it's genuine anyway. francie is, without a doubt, incredible and she'd shout it from the rooftops if the world needed to be reminded. funny, that's another name added to her short list of women she'd die for. the other name at the top of said list? , without a doubt.

she's making quick work of her own cupcake as francie takes a seat on a desk. and once the wrapper is the only evidence left, she's discarding it in the garbage before drifting closer. she'll settle into a chair opposite her friend with an understanding smile rising. "how're you liking the gym so far?" she murmurs. her head tilts as another thought pops into her mind. "i hope it's not all business and no fun, you know?" that's boring and reminds her of being stuck in the lab, earning a soft giggle. ah, yes. summer is both a blessing and a curse sometimes. work will slow but when the summer season is over? that work will come back with a vengeance. "since it's slower, have you been enjoying some summer activities?"

the expression she wears shows she's all ears, more than content to simply sit and listen to the sound of francie's voice for the rest of the day. it's pleasant and a welcome distraction from the daunting paperwork that looms in the background.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bonding time! [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 16:17:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Francie considers the question for a moment while she's getting comfortable in a chair. No cupcakes for her, because she ate enough of the icing and batter while making them to last her the day. Oof.

"It's so much fun, the gym. I have a blast. I've learned a lot about the different kinds of pokemon that are out there, and the different sorts of relationships that different trainers and their pokemon share."

Samuel () and his inkay. and his metagross. and her noivern. @iris and her adorable marshtomp. Johnathan () and his sobble. It inspired her to participate in acquiring pokemon that weren't just rock type.

"And as far as summer goes, oh man. I've mostly been working on gym modifications, new maze challenges, and trying to get some sleep while I can. Though, I did go wailord watching. That was a lot more fun than I thought it'd be."