1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 18:58:18 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#maverick"]--color:#A93131; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Uq4e8mS.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadwrap"][attr="id","maverick"]

[attr="class","sadheadline"]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","th th-moon"]

[attr="class","sadquotetrans"]

[attr="class","sadquote"]

here we go! hunting time xD

[attr="class","sadtags"]

[attr="class","sadentry"]

In hopes to add a little mix into his team, the scarred trainer found himself in yet another unfamiliar location in Hoenn. However this location, was different from the rest. Shoal Cove was location north of Mossdeep City on Route 125. It has been reported as a place to catch both ice and ground type but can only be found during specific times of the day when the tide was the lowest. Although it did take a few days to travel and a few hours of waiting for the tide to go down, the man made his way there in no time. But that meant, Maverick was on a time little as well. [break][break]

Upon entering the cave, he was greeted with pitch black darkness from all around. Warm gaze shifted to his beloved houndoom, though he couldn’t even see her right next to him. It was to be expected with a cave and lucky for him, the trainer came prepared. Reaching into his pocket, the man summoned his umbreon. The ball burst open though nothing appeared in front of him. “Can you provide us with light Ombre?” Without a moments hesitation, the little yellow rings around her body began to glow intensity. Her rings providing just enough light for the trio to see a few feet around them. “We don’t have much time,” the man explained to his pokemon as he pushed forward, “Let’s see what we can find today.”

[attr="class","sadfooter"]

[attr="class","sadnotes"]

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#A93131; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote h1"]font-size:15px; color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry p"]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry i"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred a"]color:#acacac!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Manrope|Oswald|Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
i see forever in your eyes
103 height
103 height
i don't need no light to see you shine
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 6:09:49 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
it's been a while.

it's been a while since she's gone pokemon hunting in hoenn, after doing her fair amount of soul searching elsewhere. it was nice coming back, even more so to see that things haven't really changed, at all, for better or for worse.

unfortunately, she didn't have any pokemon that could help provide any kind of light. so she was a bit.. stuck in the dark, there. the only one in her arsenal was a noivern, which stood at her side glaring into the darkness. "could you lead me through?" she asks the bat dragon, with the fluffy pokemon grinning up with a somewhat cheerful hiss. somehow.

so it was a good sign, she thinks.

thankfully, she doesn't have to go too far without light. just up ahead, she finds the soft glow of an umbreon's rings illuminating the nearby ground. "ah--" she starts, with the words immediately forming a lump in her throat seeing the trainer nearby.

... you can do this, daphne. it was just a person. it shouldn't be too difficult speaking up, right?

"excuse me?" she starts, slowly pulling her noivern along with her. "i don't have any pokemon who can light up the way, so would it.. be okay for me to follow along?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 7:21:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NINCADA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD-SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICICLE SPEAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:07:28 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass="#maverick"]--color:#A93131; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Uq4e8mS.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

catch nincade. mav will lighten up soon.

[attr="class","sadtags"]

Let the hunt, began. Shoal Cave was known for ice and ground types being seen more often. HIs hopes was to find either Sneasel or Weavile today. If lucky, maybe get himself a Camerupt though that was unlikely considering ice types are more common than fire. With his wishlist getting almost complete, he didn’t have many more hunting trips left. However, this didn’t mean he would catch pokemon for other people. In fact, the man looked up a few trade offers before coming here and found some that caught his attention.[break][break]

As the man and his team entered the cave, it didn’t take long for him to run into someone. A feminine voice called out to him, warm colored orbs turned to see a blue haired woman and her bat dragon emerge from the darkness around them. “Sure,” the scarred male mumbled, shrugging his shoulder casually, “Just keep up.” His attention was soon shifted when a bug and ground type appeared before them. “Azula.” At the sound of her name, the massive six foot seven houndoom ran in. Without a moment to lose, her muzzle closed in on the Nincada with a crunch. “Please don’t kill it.” The man growled at her as she started to shake the creature. It was one of the trade offers. And after a few minutes of her shaking back and forth, the bug soon surrendered and the creature dropped the unconscious pokemon before her trainer. “Nice work.” Tossing the pokeball to catch it, the trainer’s attention turned back the woman.[break][break]

“What brings you here?”
the man asked as he plucked the pokeball off the ground and motioned for her to continue, “Looking for someone? Somethings?” Why would she some here with no light source? Didn’t she do her research before coming here? Maverick was still in a sour mood from the other day but tried not to let his emotions show or be forced on the woman. “Sense we will be traveling together, the name is Maverick. The houndoom is Azula.” His gaze shifted to her for brief moment. “Yes, she bites.” Most people want to pet her. Heaven knows why. “And the umbreon, Nisha.” The little umbreon turned to look at the woman, she nodded before her gaze face forward again. “You?”

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#A93131; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
103 height
103 height
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 2:05:46 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
not.. a man of many words. this was going to be uncomfortable, and she could already feel it from the tone of his voice. but that's okay. that's okay, because she just needed a little bit of time to adjust. she just needed a little bit of time to properly get a feel of any sort of conversation. yeah. it was usually the beginning that would be a speed bump, she tells herself.

probably the only thing that helps occupy her mind, at least for the meantime. enough for her to stave the anxiety that came with approaching new people away.

she could hear the clicking sounds of crystallized ice from afar, up until an ice-cream pokemon decided to show its face in the form of reflecting the dark type pokemon's light. she could hear the noivern groan, almost snarl at the dreaded ice pokemon it hated so. daphne only gently taps the bat pokemon, trying to pull its attention away while offering a small smile.

"leave it be. it won't hurt you." she says, knowing the wyvern. it was timid at heart since evolving, trying to put a strong front in spite of the trainer's protests. daphne only glances away from her pokemon to face her temporary companion. "ah.. erm.." she begins, instinctively taking a blue lock from her ponytail to begin gently twirling her finger around. a nervous tick.

"i've actually been looking for some more ice pokemon. some that look.. less like ice pokemon. my noivern is a bit antsy with them."

exposure therapy would definitely help it, right? a glance at the houndoom and umbreon made it obvious that they were well cared for and groomed, and that brought a smile to her face. "it's a pleasure to meet you three. my name is daphne, and this is amethyst." she motions to the noivern, who snuffs and kept a hold onto the trainer.

"what brings you to the cave?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 7:18:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALOSSAND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER COMPACTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHORE UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SANDSTORM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]MAVERICK CAUGHT NINCADA!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 0:00:45 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

pass plz!

[attr="class","sadtags"]

Was it wrong of Maverick to notice the dragon’s reaction to ice types? Of course, the man didn’t say anything. He kept his mouth shut and his opinions to himself. It wasn’t uncommon for pokemon to fear their weakness. In fact, throw water at Azula and Mav was sure she would either run or rip whatever throw water at her in half. Either way, it was nothing to worry about. Good old fashion resistance training would help with that, it would be an easy fix.[break][break]

He would simply nod to the woman and then to her dragon in return greeting before answering her question. “Not much really,” he admitted to her, warm gaze shifting when he heard Azula snarl at something, “But I haven’t had much luck else where so I decided to come here. Weavile would be nice. Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll find a Camerupt or something called a Galarian Darmanitan.” The last creature was something new to him so really, he wasn’t even sure what it looked like. Shrugging his shoulders, he gave her a half grin. “I heard they were ice and fire types. I never seen one so I don’t know. Do you know anything about them?”[break][break]

Azula’s snarl got louder as the moved closer, Maverick’s attention turned to what they were about to find. To his surprise, a dewgong appeared. “Well… there is an ice and water type.” His gaze shifted to her for a moment, waving his hand for her to go ahead and take care of it if she wanted. “I’ll take the palossand over there,” he grunted, pointing to something moving slowly close to them in the distance, “That thing will be annoying if we don’t get rid of it now.” [break][break]

With that, Maverick and Azula moved in on the other wild pokemon. With a stiff single nod, Azula attacked. And although she was at a light disadvantage, the canine was quick to get the upper hand. A few good crushes and flamethrowers took care of the little sand castle. The man chuckled softly as the creature fled the scene, hopefully never to return.

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
103 height
103 height
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 13:47:46 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
ah, so he had other reasons to be here. ice type pokemon were always nice additions to a team, especially seeing that it would be good exposure therapy to her small trio of dragon pokemon. no matter how much she would try to help them, she could always see the underlying fear in their eyes as they anticipated the frigid cold to hit their wings. was it cruel of her to laugh? it was cruel of her to find it entertaining at most.

the noivern only looks to the side, paying little attention to the trainer as he began to express his interest in the surrounding pokemon. the trainer on the other hand, seemed to perk up the slightest bit, hearing about an.. odd type match up. "a fire and.. ice type?" she asks, interest piqued at the sound of that. how did that work? wouldn't it have melted itself? daphne shakes her head after a moment of pensiveness. perhaps it was a galarian variant? she hasn't been well versed in another region's species. "i'm afraid not, but if we see one walking by, i do wish you luck."

she offers a smile, that's only broken by the quick groan and tug upon her sleeve by the dragon pokemon. daphne doesn't have to do so much as to turn her head at the source, after hearing water splash from a nearby body of water. a dewgong was visible in the dark, only if from the drops of water that flew off its body. she nods to maverick's words and with a quick "thank you", she gets to work on the ice pokemon.

"they can't hurt you, okay, flourite?" she asks, yet the noivern still stays hidden behind the trainer. with a defeated sigh, she pulls out a pokeball to release a. mienshao from its confines. maybe capturing it and offering a friend will help put it at ease? "amethyst, aura sphere." she commands, and the fighting pokemon sends the condensed energy towards to hit its mark. with the dewgong knocked out of the water, daphne throws a pokeball at it.

she turns to glance back at the man, tilting her head a slight bit.
"everything alright over there?"

attempt @ dewgong

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 3:47:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FROST BREATH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]DAPHNE CAUGHT THE DEWGONG!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 15:41:12 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

capture snorunt plz!

[attr="class","sadtags"]

Galarian pokemon was something the man has yet to experience and the pokemon there was something new to him. She didn’t know of this mysteries pokemon with opposing typings either. Though she did make a good point. Would I melt itself? Maybe that’s way not much is known about them. They kill themselves. It was confusing yet they were out there anywhere. Maybe Maverick would get lucky and run into one today, though doubtful.[break][break]

After taking care of the pokemon, he turned back when he heard the woman call out. To his purses, the woman captured the ice and water type. “Yeah,” the man mumbled as he moved back closer to the woman and his umbreon who lite up the place for them to see, “I’m good.” With the threats taken down, the man motioned for them to keep moving. But before he could ask her any more questions or start another conversation, more pokemon appeared from the shadowy depths of the cave. “You wanna take the vulpix,” he offered, turning his attention to the snorunt, “I’ll take that one.”[break][break]

Whether she agreed or not, Maverick turned his attention to the ice type. These pokemon could be valuable if sold to the right person. His gaze shifted to Azula. A stiff nod in its direction was all it took. Taking in a deep breath, her muzzle burst open and a stream of flames erupted from her mouth. The flamethrower hit its mark, forcing the creature to pass out in one blow from the heat. With a smirk, the man tossed the ball to try and catch it. Azula strolled up to the ball, ready to retrieve it for him when the capture was complete. Maverick gazed back, waiting to see how the woman and the dragon handled the ice type.

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
103 height
103 height
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 19:15:25 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
galarian pokemon were still complete enigmas to her, and it was only recently where they were allowed to roam across this region - even if they were few in between the typical pokemon that's become the norm in hoenn. maverick had already completed his side of the field, with the sand castle pokemon slicking back into the darkness of the cave. thankfully, there wasn't much she had to worry about in regards to him.

though there was unrest, with more pokemon coming from the depths of the icy cave. this time, it was a pair of smaller pokemon, who appeared lost after being separated from their parent pokemon. it was almost pitiful to see, though she still gently nudges at the noivern to take a look at the ice pokemon. "see? it's a small one, so it won't be able to hurt you too badly." yet even with her reassurance, the dragon pokemon groaned and timidly hid behind the trainer. she sighs. her mianshao doesn't appear all too impressed, either, hence the fighting type pokemon getting back into stance.

"thank you," she starts, smiling to the other trainer before motioning to the vulpix. she needn't utter a command for it, and the mienshao is quick to let out another aura sphere at the poor ice type. due to the darkness, it didn't see the attack coming, and thus was hit with the condensed fighting energy. she makes quick work of it, tossing a pokeball at the ice pokemon then returning it into her bag. the noivern on the other hand, still seemed slightly shaken. she sighs.

"mmn.. i understand your phobia of ice types, but you need to learn to face it." she tries to reassure the dragon pokemon. it doesn't seems too receptive of the trainer's concern, only turning its head away. daphne sighs in defeat, turning her attention back up to the man.

"not exactly fond of this idea, it would seem."

attempt @ alolan vulpix

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 2:24:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WALREIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAIL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARSHTOMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 15:49:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

capture marshtomp plz!

[attr="class","sadtags"]

Once the capture was confirmed, Azula gently picked the ball up and brought it back to him. His hand extended as she placed the ball in his hand, taking a few steps back and awaiting for further command. He eyed the it for a moment, already made plans in his head to sell it on the market in hopes to get something that was useful to him. It was a female so it should be worth something. A sigh escaped him. Shoved the creature’s ball into his pocket, and turned to face the woman who accompanied him.[break][break]

It appeared that the dragon was still causing some fuss with being fronted with ice types. He considered to offer her for them to maybe meet up some time and try to help her work on it together. But the notion was quick dismissed when he remembers his sneasel wasn’t the type that would be helpful. Instead, the man gave a small shrug of his shoulders. But before he could offer for them to leave, Azula let out a low growl. His gaze turned to see two creature at the edge of darkness. Without thinking, the man motioned for Azula to take on the mashtomp. And, she wasted no time.[break][break]

The canine was at a disavantage but that didn’t bother her. Azula throw her had back in a eerier howl, boosting her attack. It echoed off the walls of the cave, sending chills down Maverick’s spine. Once she felt satisfied with the boost, the canine launched forward to crunch the creature anywhere she could. The water type was ready, sending clumps of mud at her that soon stuck to her fur. She snarled, lips peeled back to show off her pearly whites. The creature seemed unfazed by her attempt to intimidate it. Once again, Azula darted in for an attack. This time, she beat up the creature first to slow it down. And in no time with a couple of beat ups and crunches, the creature fell in defeat. [break][break]

While Azula was fighting with the marshtomp, Maverick eyed the massive walrein. “Do you want to keep moving or leave?” He offered, reaching into his pocket to pull out another pokeball, “I can take care of this one too if you want. Once it’s gone, we can leave.” Despite not knowing this woman, it was in Maverick nature to not leave her alone in the dark. He wouldn’t be upset if she wanted to leave nor if she wanted to continue. He just wanted to make sure if she did want to leave, she got out safely. At this point, he felt responsible for her. Seeing the creature down after a good fight out of the corner of his eye, Maverick tossed a ball to try and capture the creature.

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
103 height
103 height
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 6:33:16 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
perhaps the fuss was just a bit too much.

evident by the pokemon, running around and about in the cave. it looked more like they were trying to.. get away, now? it doesn't surprise her, with the ruckus going on. the ruckus that echoed down the chambers of the cave. it'd be enough to wake up any other ice type pokemon slumbering deep within. enough to give them time to get up and flee in a timely manner. a shame, seeing that she hoped that she could possibly find more pokemon. still, she sighs at the noivern that still seemed relatively shaken up with allthe ice types.

even if they weren't in the least bit threatening so far.

"next time, i'll bring you out to practice." she smiles in defeat. she just couldn't win to a dragon that was scared, could she? a shame, she thinks. so she pulls out the pokeball and recalls the bat pokemon, with the mianshao rolling her eyes. daphne gently nudges at the fighting type, almost in a scolding manner.

emerald green eyes glance back over to the man, making quick work of the marshtomp that came up from the shadows. she smiles, shaking her head at his suggestion. "i can go for a while longer. i'm in no particular rush--" only for her to pause while speaking, and gently bring up a hand to rub against her cheek "th-that is, if you're not busy. if you are, we can return immediately.." she didn't want to impose. she knows that he probably had places to be.

her brief embarrassment is cut short, seeing a larger shadow approaching the man. daphne's quick to raise her voice "amethyst, aura sphere!" towards the shadow behind the man, said orb narrowly missing him to quickly down the larger ice type. with it staggering, the mienshao followed up with a drain punch to ensure its defeat.

and to further ensure that it wouldn't be causing more trouble she pulls out a pokeball to contain it in. with the danger subsided, she lets out a sigh of relief and offers a small smile. "ah.. apologies if i startled you."

attempt @ walrein

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ice, ice baby [dw/c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 4:08:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!