genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 22:47:03 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
solo wild. lower district. bleh.
Genesis found herself wondering the lower district of slate port city just a few short days after her successful hunt back route 121. The woman reached into her pocket and pulled out the common two toned ball. With a simple flick of the wrist, the ball burst open and an oddly colored misdreavus materialized. The ghost type Pokemon’s gaze shifted to her new trainer, a smile appeared on her face. “Let’s see what you go misdreavus,” the woman grinned, crossing her arms over her chest, “We are hunting steel and electric types. Not really sure what I’m looking for other than something good.” The ghost type floated back and forth almost like she was dancing. “Good,” the woman nodded in satisfaction, “Let’s go then.” With that, the pair moved to venture the lower district in hopes to find something good.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 0:00:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARJABUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTERY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 15:43:13 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
solo wild. lower district. pass please.
A few hours pass before the pair found a pokemon that seemed worth battling. The little green electric bug let sparks skip across its skin, already charged up for a battle. The woman smiled, this will be perfect. Turning to the shiny pokemon, the woman motioned for her to get ready. “Alright,” the woman told her as the ghost type took front and center, “We are going to battling this bug. No interested in catching it so we can kill it for all I care.” The misdreavus’s eyes widened at the thought of killing another creature though knew she should probably obey. “Let’s start with perish song,” the woman ordered, “then shadow ball.”

The little oddly colored pokemon began to sing a sweet yet gloomy song. It was both very beautiful but the song also gave you a creepy feeling like something bad was about to happen. Once she was done singing, a sphere like ball appeared before her mouth and shoot out. The ghostly ball hit its mark, forcing the little bug creature a few feet back. “Nice,” she comment as the wild creature got its bearings and attacked back. A large stick web was shot in their direction. “Dodge and use shadow ball once more!” However, the little ghost wasn’t quick enough.

The web caught her and slowed her down, a dull pain made her flinch a little. “Try shadow ball.” Taking the pain, the creature launched another shadow ball towards the wild pokemon. But this time, the creature dodge and used x scissor. The shiny pokemon tried to dodge, but was slowed down by the web that still cringed to her ghostly form. The z scissor landed, sending shook waves of sharp pain through her body once more. Genesis let out an annoyed grunt. “This will knock you out, Power Gem!” The gem like necklace around the ghost types neck began to glow. And soon, a beam was shot out towards the little bug. It hit, sending the bug flying so far away and out of sight. The woman blinked. “I guess the battle is over. That was quick.” The misdreavus turned tiredly over to Genesis, already worn out. “Nice work,” she praised the ghost type, “Let’s find another.” The ghost type sighed, floating after her trainer in hopes her next opponent wasn’t strong.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 23:28:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK-ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 1:22:16 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
solo wild. lower district. pass please.
It didn’t take long for them to find another. And unfortunately for the little ghost type, that meant little to no rest. As the moved through the route in search for their next victim, a cute little steel and electric type known as magnemite floated into Genesis line of vision. Turning to her new little ghost friend, she smile and nodded towards the unsuspecting wild pokemon. “Take it out,” the woman shooed the shiny pokemon towards it, “Do this one on your own. I wanna see what you can do.” The misdreavus nodded, but did as she was told. Although still worn out form her last battle, she knew she needed to prove her worth to this human or who knows what would happen.

And when the little creature got close enough, the screech pokemon took in a deep breath. A dark shadowy ball soon formed before her mouth and she fired, her aim towards the little steel and electric type. And to her surprise, the shadow ball hit. The wild pokemon made a weird hollow metal sound that was assumed to be a scream. But instead of attack back, the little creature fled the seem. The ghost type was relieved though her trainer not so much. The trainer jogged up to her, puzzled as to why it didn’t attack back. “Well… I guess you won that one. But don’t think you’re done, let’s find another one.” The ghost creature frowned but followed without question.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 6:47:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FRILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 16:02:47 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
solo wild. lower district. catch and close.
With no luck on the islands, the pair traveled closers to the waters edge. And with much luck, something pink floated to the surface. At first, Genesis was confused at the pink bubble. It wasn’t until the bubble emerged from the water when she realized what it was. Excitement filled her. It was another ghost type! Oddly enough, it appeared that ghost type’s were just attracted to her recently. Not wanting this one to get away, the woman pulled out another pokeball to summon another creature. “Sorry,” the told the shiny ghost as her bayleaf appeared, “I want to catch this one.” The bayleaf stared at the frillish, head tilted to one side. “Bay! Use Magical Leaf! Don’t let it get away!” At that moment, the bayleaf’s blade on the top of her head took on a light green glow. And in the matter of seconds, the grass type creature sent waves of sharp bladed leaves in the water and ghost types direction.

The wild pink frillish tried to summon a rain dance, body took on a low glow as storm clouds started to gather. But the pink pokemon was not quick enough, the blades of grass slashed at its soft and fragile skin. It screeched, the attack stronger than expected. Not waiting to see if the attack did enough damage, the woman pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the wild pokemon. The ball hit it square in the head, sucking the creature in and falling into the water with a slash. “Shit,” the woman cursed in a low tone, “I’m gunna have to go get that.” With a sigh at her moment of stupidity, the woman began to stripe down until she had nothing but her undergarments on. Taking a deep breath, the woman dived into the water without a care in the world who sees or what was under the waters surface. She snatched the ball and quickly surfaced, waving the ball in the air to her pokmeon. “Got it.” Swimming back to land, she got dressed and recalled her pokemon. Satisfied with her new capture, Genesis left to find something else to entertain her for the rest of the day.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,250 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eye of the tiger [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 20:56:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT FRILLISH!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!