November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Silence Walks [BLOG]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 6:32:39 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","navbar"]home about contact history.
[attr="class","fav"]❋
[attr="class","comment"]♡
[attr="class","exit"]x
[attr="class","title"]PokéBlogger
[attr="class","search"]search
[attr="class","scrollbar"]
[attr="class","blog"]SILENCE WALKS,
[attr="class","date"]11 July 2020
[attr="class","entry"]There is a joy in learning to grow comfortable with silence that I feel like people have forgotten. From my experience, people often feel like there is some void they need to fill, some silence they need to block out. This void hurts them, makes them feel like something is wrong with them or their surrondings. This feeeling that they always need to be doing something, to be involved in something, so much so that they never take time to look inside that void and understand why its there to begin with.

Silence is a good thing, yet it is overlooked all the time. Silence helps you understand yourself. The moments where you take to focus on yourself, who you are, and who you want to be, are perhaps some of the most important moments you could ever have in your life. If you always go out to chase some metaphorical high, always talking with others, always doing things, and never taking the time to reflect upon yourself, then you might never understand why you feel the way that you do.

I believe that when you grow to understand yourself and who you are, that is the moment that you have the most control over your life. You don't have to stereotypically meditate, with your legs crossed and humming to yourself to figure it all out. Sometimes just sitting somewhere quietly and watching the stars go by works just as well. It's all about giving your heart and your mind room to breathe, to relax. Time to destress, to understand what you truly want, and why.

I grew up an extremely quiet girl for many years. I learned how to be quiet, how to keep myself calm, collected, and happy. However, through that silence, I learned that I love people. I love listening to other's stories, I love understanding others emotions, but above all, sometimes just making someone smile makes my day. Recent events have taught me that, above all, I still need to make time for silence. That I'll never stop growing, overcoming my flaws and my mistakes. Sometimes just making someone smile is enough, making sure I can help those who can't help themselves, bringing joy to people's faces.

Through silence and reflection, I learned how to make myself happy. Even when I felt like I had no control over my life, I learned that I have power over it. I have control, I just needed to understand how.

I wonder what you'll learn.

[attr="class","tags"]#silence, #selfreflection, #

[googlefont=Leckerli One][newclass=.title]font-size:25px;padding:3px;text-transform:lowercase;font-family: 'Leckerli One', cursive;color:#f5b8bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blog]font-size:17px;padding:5px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:ms gothic;color:#f5b8bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar]overflow:auto;height:500px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:#f7faf8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#f5b8bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.date]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:13px;color:#f5b8bf;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed][newclass=.entry]font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;line-height:2;color:#44413f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vain]width:200px;height:200px;padding:3px;float:right;margin-bottom:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vain2]width:200px;height:200px;padding:3px;float:left;margin-bottom:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tags]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:11px;color:#f5b8bf;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:right;border-top:1px dashed #fbd2d7;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fav, .comment]font-size:17px;color:#faf7f7;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exit]font-size:15px;color:#faf7f7;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.navbar]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:15px;padding:5px;color:#faf7f7;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;[/newclass]
[newclass=.search]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:11px;padding:5px;color:#faf7f7;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:center;[/newclass]
vulpina
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Silence Walks [BLOG]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 6:44:23 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
Feel free to leave a comment!

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]