awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
i work better under pressure
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 0:28:02 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic watches his newly-acquired kubfu splash around the water, his arms on his hips and expression sceptical. he tries to sneer to hide the fact that he doesn't want to be in the heat, on the beach and in direct sunlight.

"how long is it going to stay small?" dominic asks flatly, adjusting his sunglasses and turning to look at marcel. if anyone would know, it's marcel. marcel knows plenty of things.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 0:48:58 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]marcel is equally displeased by the sun, expression dulled in the heat. his own kubfu lies asleep in his lap. he turns to meet dominic's gaze and sighs. "we have phones for a reason, you know." a couple taps on his pocket has his rotom waking up. "could've asked the guy too."
[break][break]
then again, it was probably for the best dominic kept his mouth shut in that tower.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 0:57:38 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic scoffs, a something between a muffled chuckle and a cough. it's doubtless the result of many years of abusing cigarettes.

"that man looked like he could take one of us in either arm and throw us off the tower," he mutters.

dominic wrinkles his nose and doesn't comment on the fact that sleeping isn't going to make marcel's kubfu any stronger. he looks away before he has to admit that it's kind of cute.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 1:12:27 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]"like you wouldn't have tried to beat him to it." his rotom-phone floats up and marcel goes through his recent pages. once the information he's looking for comes onscreen, he sends his rotom over to dominic. "priam would've helped."
[break][break]
his kubfu begins to stir; marcel places a hand on its head to soothe it. it was far easier to look after in this state.
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 1:32:30 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 taking a moment to read the screen, dominic has to narrow his eyes against the light as the sun is distracting despite the sunglasses. something training, something combat. he tries to not groan as he eyes his kubfu punching a pile of seaweed.

"you're saying you and ol' lucas lane wouldn't help?" dominic asks, flashing his teeth in a brief smile. he stretches and begins to make his way across the sand, turning to look back at marcel.

"oh and wake that thing up, it says we have to make them fight."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 1:44:16 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]he smiles as his phone returns to him. "not a chance in hell." marcel wouldn't have stood a chance.
[break][break]
at dominic's prompting he reluctantly wakes up his kubfu. "sorry." the pokemon groggily crawls onto the sand while marcel stands up and stretches. he moves to follow the other rocket. "let's try and not have them kill each other, eh? i know what you're like..."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 5:06:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 10 pokedollars & 1 infamy.
[break]