Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Became Like Us [M/C]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 21:58:16 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida's team was...certainly odd today. Ormr was the only one accompanying her that was one of her usual team. Even with her saurian tail and legs, Jord still didn't look a part of her team, good-naturedly beside Kaida. She was so gentle, but a sturdy Pokemon, Kaida didn't doubt she could take most attacks. [break][break]

Why was such a diverse team necessary? Why, there was a Pokemon that seemed to fancy itself a trainer. An Oranguru, first seen escaping from the Battle Hut, and last seen challenging anyone and everything to a battle with its swiped Pokemon in some caricature of a trainer. A diverse team was necessary to avoid crushing defeat. It didn't concern Kaida, not really, but the Pokemon was drawing closer and closer to the Outskirts. Naturally, she didn't trust the local people and police to stop the Pokemon before it started wreaking havoc on their home, so here she was. [break][break]

Would it be ok to ask for a reward for this? [break][break]

Abruptly, Ormr drew upwards, and Jord cooed in confusion. Following the serpent's gaze, elevated upon her shoulders, Kaida attempted to find what was drawing his attention. There was another near, and most civilians should have fled, lest they wanted to battle. "Hello? It's not safe here, I'll be taking care of this." She called out.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: I Wanna Be Like You Mission!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Became Like Us [M/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 10:01:15 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Oranguru's were an incredibly interesting pokemon. Extremely smart, able to instruct other Pokemon what to do with ease, and telepathic and able to communicate. Her own Oranguru was always so interesting to interact with. Such intelligence, it practically surpassed her own. And yet, she was the trainer. Wild how things like that worked? Regardless, Groove was obviously satisfied with Ruby, otherwise, he never would have listened to her to begin with.

However, it seemed there were a few other Oranguru's that had a hard time learning to mesh with human society well. One escaped and ran away, only to challenge pretty much everyone who came by. The main problem, at least from her perspective, was that those poor pokemon he was presumably battling with had no pokecenter to heal with. Intent to put a stop to it, Ruby had set out to find him.

However, rather quickly Ruby heard someone speaking. Or, more accurately, calling out to her. Quickly pushing out into view, Ruby was still quite a distance away but gave a polite smile and a wave anyhow. She didn't immediately recognize the appearance of the woman before her, but considering the warning, Ruby assumed she was out here for the exact same reason.

Ruby was quick to close the distance between them, calling out back to them. "Hey! If you want to take care of it, I won't stop you! But I was also coming out here to help. The Oranguru, right? Talk spreads fast when you pay attention."

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Became Like Us [M/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 19:34:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

A girl was coming out to help? A briefly flash of irritation swam in Kaida's eyes, nobody else but a little one was coming to help!? How did that happen? Still, she had to be grateful, even a young person could be good at what they did. "Then stay near, Ormr here can smell that they're close." The Ekans let out a slight hiss, supporting her statement. It could wait to declare battle, or could attack the moment they were in sight, so Kaida was working to be a little cautious about this. [break][break]

As if just remembering that they were strangers, Kaida briefly held put her hand, "Ah...I am Kaida, thank you for helping me." Her face didn't shift much, but there was a sort of warmth to it, an attempt at politeness and normality. "My team will head in first," She nodded towards Jord, capable of Enduring most attacks at least once, "If you can, support us." It seemed Kaida had decided she was the leader of this particular case, if only for the fact that she was a Ranger.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Became Like Us [M/C]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 13:11:50 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby immediately noticed that flash of irritation, ever aware of other people's emotions. However, she refused to comment on it. It could be for a multitude of reasons and she couldn't simply assume anything because of it. Regardless, she simply smiled and stayed close by. She could only assume Ormr was the Ekans, giving the snake-like pokemon a gentle nod before returning her attention back to the woman before her.

Kaida. That name was immediately familiar. Perhaps it wasn't the same Kaida that was in the news for her recent revival, but just how many Kaida's were there in Hoenn? Her eyes widened a bit, but she once again wisely remained quiet. Now was certainly not the time to bring up something like that, especially since it could be absolutely filled with horrible memories.

"My name's Ruby. And you can trust me to support you." This was certainly something she had confidence in doing. Quickly sending out three of her own pokemon, Darling the Indeedee, Grace the Gardevoir, and Groove the Oranguru respectively. With her eyes glancing back at Kaida, she spoke. "Darling's Helping Hand can assist any combat, Grace here is a talented healer, and Groove is a master tactician." Her three Pokemon all seemed to nod their heads in agreement, the Oranguru looking particularly smug. "Both Grace and Groove are telepathic, so if all else fails, maybe we can even talk to it?"

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Became Like Us [M/C]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 17:46:06 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida listened intently as Ruby explained her Pokemon's own individual skills, mumbling under her breath was it went, "Darling,...Grace...Groove." And nodding as she ascertained their names, "They sound very helpful...I'll rely on you, Ruby. Can't really talk to Pokemon myself so, if things go wrong, can you try and have them talk it down?" She didnt expect to lose, but who knew the Pokemom it stole, hopefully not some champion team. [break][break]

She patted Jord on the shoulder, explaining briefly, "Me and Jord will go first and challenge it, if it attacks, Jord can Endure it." She directed her next words to the kangaroo-like saurian, "Are you ready, Jord?" At the Pokemon's nod, she let Ormr off her shoulders, the serpent slithering ahead until he reached the end of a street that expanded out into a clearing...abandoned building project, unfinished streets, whatever it was, it made the perfect place for a battle. [break][break]

Already there, the Oranguru sat peacefully, expectantly. Maybe it already knew they were coming and, like any good trainer, was waiting for the challenger. As Jord and Kaida entered, leaving Ormr at the entrance where he could enter with Ruby, it brandished a Pokeball and...waited. A good trainer. [break][break]

"Hmm, he's a good trainer. Come on in, we can start the battle together."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Became Like Us [M/C]
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 19:27:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: