whereabouts, [ dw ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:14:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner groaned at the device in his hand. This damned video game would be the end of him. No matter what combo he tried, he couldn't beat the boss. He even used a badass finishing move, something like Dash Kamehameha in that one blue haired fighting game. But no, he died. Again.

In frustration, he shoved the device in his pocket and started to walk out of town, into the outskirts. Maybe he could found a drapion lurking about. That one that got was cooler than he expected it to be and Abner was a little worked Marcel wasn't going to use the beast to the full potential.

It could tear people apart and eat it, how cool?! So, skorupi and drapion hunting he was a-going.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:01:57 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

Despite his every growing team, Maverick couldn’t help his desired to catch more dark types. But it wasn’t just his urge to have more dark types that drove him to venture out onto the outskirts of slateport, it was the opportunity to find his pass team that pushed him to continue his search. Warm colored orbs flicker to his beloved hellhound, the massive six foot seven creature stood proudly next to him. With a sigh, the trainer extended his hand to rest on her shoulder blade. His short enjoy fur soft yet warm to the touch. “Let’s hope we find something good today,” he told her in a low tone, a hint of depression mix in it, “I want to try to catch several today. We can only hope to find other pack mates.” The rapidash skull wearing creature throw her head back, muzzle parted to let out a low calling howl. The howl sent chills down his spine, small bumps formed on his skin. But as soon she howled, the rest followed.

A harmony of four canine’s howling echoed into the distance before they let the howl die out. Maverick motioned for them to go and without hesitation, the pack darted forward. Azula and Evo, the arcanine, lead the pack as Azar, the smaller horned houndoom, and Lukas, the scarred houndoom, followed their lead. In the back, the true leader marched forward behind the pack. The man couldn’t shake the feeling his luck was not going to be on his side today. Deep down, giving up hope finding his first ever starter pokemon. Oh, how he missed her….

tags ☆

notes ☆ lets go!!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:05:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARVANHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:53:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner hears a howling in the distance and instinct has him moving a hand to his belt. Howls like that sounded like houndours, but he wasn't the only one that heard. A koffing seems to come out of the woodwork, causing Abner to reach for the ball he'd nearly grabbed and thrown out, fully releasing his malamar.

"Psycho cut."

The malamar wastes no time, slicing psychic energy with it's tentacle at the koffing. Once it's hit and bouncing back, glowing white with a possible self-destruct, Abner's quick to throw out a pokeball to attempt to stop the explosion.

"That would have sucked..."

- capture attempt koffing

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 19:13:48 GMT

It appeared the pack howl stirred up some wild pokemon as in the distance, the man heard what sounded like a carvanha splashing yelling its name to let trainer’s know he was ready to fight. Unfortunately for the dark and water type, Maverick was not interested in him after already finding a sharpedo of his own. Ignoring the pokemon, Maverick and the pack continue the hunt for dark types. He had a list of them he needed. But, what he really wanted right now was a few pokemon he had never had before. Alolan Muk and Obstagoon. Mostly, the Obstagoon. It looked cool as hell. Of course, if he manages to run into other dark types he would catch them too but that was his goal for today.

With that, the pack continue their hunt. It didn’t take long for the group to run into someone. In fact, the group stubbled upon them shortly after catching a koffing. Azula was the first to spot them. The massive six foot seven canine stopped in her tracks, head lowered to let out a low warning snarl. Slightly raised lips and all. The arcanine stood tall next to her, mean mugging the fuck out of them. The rest stood around the two leaders, either in defense mode or mean mugging as well. Maverick waited for a moment with his pack, debating on whether or not in engage or not. When his crimson colored orbs flickered to the malamar, another pokemon he needed, he felt the need to approach. "Let it." Maverick mumbled to them to get them to calm down. “Hey! Nice Malamar,” the man hollowed as his canine followed close behind, “Where did you find that? Just now?” It looked strong.

tags ☆

notes ☆ pass plx
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 1:59:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEDLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ABNER CAUGHT KOFFING!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 20:13:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]When he's approached, his malamar is quick to slink over, getting close to him and eyeing all of the dogs and their human. Mal doesn't make a move against them, but he does spit up a weedle onto the ground near his trainer's feet and blushes.

Abner eyes the gift at his feet and lazily dropps a pokeball on the weedle in an attempt to capture it just to get the disgusting thing out of his path. Also, if he didn't 'accept the gift' Mal had just given him, he'd have to deal with Mal bein' a shit, and he's too lazy for that. So wasting a ball on the bug he did.

"Uh, yeah, Mal's somethin' else. I found 'im as an Inkay a while back." Lies, Mal was one of Abner's stolen pokemon, but he wasn't about to say that out loud. "Don't know if they muck about around here but, I'm sure you can find something... happen to see any gengars or drapions around here yourself?"

Since they were sharing information and all.

- capture attempt weedle

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 16:02:08 GMT

The malamar seemed very found of his trainer as it offered a pokemon it caught. It made Maverick wince a little, remembering the days when he had a female zoura who was like in love with him or something. When out, she hung on him and always tried to cuddle and stuff. It was weird. Too weird. He shivered at the thought. But his thoughts turned back to the man when he explained the brief history between the two, frowning when he didn’t know if they were around here. Nodding a no, he gave the man a shrug of his shoulders. “Nope. I haven’t seen gengars or drapions. I’ve been here a lot over the course of a few months and never came across them.”

At the sight of another toy to play with, the pack was swift to go play. His gaze flickered to the pack as the harassed the a poison and bug pokemon. Maverick could only hope that it didn’t possess the ability poison point or he would have to leave rather quickly. “I’ll keep an eye out for you if you want,” the man added as he peeled his attention from the pack to the man, “But I am looking for a drapion too.” Maverick offering his hand in a firm hand shake. “The man is Maverick by the way.” If the man didn’t shake his hand, he would simply shrug and turn away from him. His expression emotionless and unbothered. “The big girl is Azula, Evo is the arcanine, Lukas is the scarred boy, and the smaller horned one is Azar. If you care to know.” His gaze flickered to him for a moment before watching his canine’s finally get bored and ripping to the bug. Maverick nose scrunched, rolling his eyes as the creature screamed for only a moment before it’s life was done.

“Hope you didn’t want that one,” the man gave a stiff chuckle, pinching his bottom lip. Taking in a deep breath, the man forced air through the small part of his mouth. A loud whistle erupted from him and the canine’s stopped. All four parts of eyes on him. “Leave it!” He hollered, waving the creatures in. Without hesitation, the pack left the remaining body and gathered to him. He patted Azula’s shoulder blade with on hand and pushed Lukas with the other, facing the creature to stumble into Azar. The canine playfully snapped at him before Azar snapped at him for running into him. The arcanine snuggled against Azula, her returning the affection. His gaze turned to the man. “Do me a favor,” he added even though he know he would probably never meet that man again, “If you com across any houndour or houndoom, give me a holler.”

tags ☆

notes ☆ pass plz. maverick is trying to play it cool. lol
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 0:22:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IVYSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSTOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ABNER CAUGHT WEEDLE!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 13:16:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]So much happened in so little time. All Abner could think was those dogs seemed like they were a hell of a lot more work, but maybe they were worth it. Wasn't that how life always played it out, anyway?

Abner had shaken the guy's hand, not that it mattered. This guy was all over the place. Shake a hand, introductions to pokemon Abner didn't care about because they were a little to rambunctious for his taste, and then telling Abner to give Maverick a holler if he spotted a houndour or a houndoom.

Right, cause Abner wasn't looking for those either...

"No promises, Mavey."

Yeah, nicknames already. He's really bad about it, and shows no remorse for his actions.

"I'm a fan of the line myself. But if I run across a pack of 'em or somethin', I'll shoot you... a holler..."

What the fuck even was a holler? Was Abner supposed to howl? Sometimes, things like this, interactions like this, eluded him. He turned toward the two other pokemon that revealed themselves. The ivysaur could be worth a bit, and had a high demand for breeding. Not to mention, the ability overgrow made itself known in how the ivysaur would step and the grass around it would thrive. Abner was quick to nod toward it and his malamar was even faster to send a psycho cut toward the ivysaur.

Abner threw a ball, dead hit, nailing the ivysaur and watching as his malamar waited for a confirmed capture to bring Abner the ball; if it were a successful capture, after all.

- capture attempt ivysaur

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 15:37:55 GMT

Mavey? A brow rose at the nickname though he didn’t comment on it, just accepting the hand shake back. And offering to find each other pokemon was all in good gesture, it wasn’t like they were going to meet up again. At least, not to his knowledge anyway. As his malamar took down yet another pokemon, the low growl to his left indicated that his pack found yet another pokemon. “Leave it,” the man growled darkly in a low tone, eyes darted to Azula knowing damn well she would start the hunt if he didn’t. Azula let out a muffled whine, head lowered as she stared at the wild pokemon until it disappeared from sight. Normally, Maverick wouldn’t care if his pack destroyed another pokemon. This was a test of their obedience. And surprising, they passed.

Turning back to him, he shrugged and let out a sigh. Small talk was just not his strong suit and it clearly showed. “Seems pretty active in here today,” he commented in an attempt to not be awkward, “Think I’m going head over in the other direction. I’m not having any luck over here. You can join me if you want. Or leave, doesn’t matter to me.” With that, the man lead the pack more towards the thicker parts of the outskirts where more wilderness than city life met. And once deeper in the outskirts, the man whistled for his canine’s to hunt. Azula throw her head back in a howl, echoed by the other canine’s before they darted into action. Maverick let his gaze flickered to the man, seeing if he followed or not.

tags ☆

notes ☆ pass plz. maverick is trying to play it cool.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 6:27:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ABNER CAUGHT IVYSAUR!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 14:10:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner just watched the guy curiously. He hadn't seen the dude around which meant not rocket and definitely not on rocket's radar, really, as far as Abner could tell. But sometimes when talks, Abner doesn't always listen, even when show mug shots or whatever. Either way, the guy wasn't terribly interesting one way or the other. Gruff, and if Abner could invite not rockets to fight club, he'd be invited. But as it were, that was a no dice.

As he turned to Mal, he watched as the malamar used a psycho cut on a gloom, to knock it over and watch it struggle to get back onto its feet. Gloom might not be impressive, but damn if a vileplume wasn't. So, with little thought, Abner threw a pokeball at the gloom.

If he never ran into Maverick again during this hunt for a drapion or scorupi, or houndour/doom, he wouldn't be bothered by the prospect.

- capture attempt gloom

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:57:40 GMT

Maverick was a man of few words. He typically didn’t bother others and in return, others left him alone. Whether it was his appearance or his aurora he put out, most let him alone. And really, the trainer liked it like that. He wasn’t interested in gossip, peoples lives, or anything else. He was focused on himself, his team, and what he wanted to accomplish. Today, was one of those days. The guy he ran into appeared to be the same way, both had their mind set on other things than unnecessary chitter chatter.

Moving to a different location proved to be valuable decision, finding a sneasel was proof of that. The little ice and dark type slashed at the air, lips peeled back to show its little fangs. Maverick chuckled as his canine pack all snarled or growled, some of the biting at the air playfully. To his surprised, the sneasel wasn’t intimated. Of course getting a weavile would have been more promising, but he already liked this creatures bravery. With a mod of his head, his pack advanced.

They circled the creature almost instantly, snapping at the creature every so often. The wild pokemon slashed at them though the pack was ready. “Come on,” the man growled as they played with their prey for a minute or two, his patience running thin, “Let’s keep going. We don’t have all day.” At the moment, Lukas snapped at the creature almost getting its hand. Distracted, Azar reached in other a fire fang on its leg. The pokemon didn’t even hollered and instead, reacted. She turned to fury swipe him but the Azula wasn’t having that. She leaped forward, crunching down on the creature’s shoulder. It screamed in pain now, wailing back and forth in an attempt to get out. It was short lived as Evo let loose a flame bust into the face. It was out cold. Having a pack with you definitely made this a lot easier, his pokemon not wearing out as fast.

Tossing the ball, it hit and sucked the creature in. Him and his pack waited for the confirm capture before they moved onto the next victim of the pack.

tags ☆

notes ☆ finally a dark type! capture sneasel plz!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
whereabouts, [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 22:41:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARBORDOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARBOK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]haze
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]glare
[attr="class","wildtabox"]mud bomb
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]thunder fang

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]your previous captures are successful!