Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:10:03 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It had been some time since the Dragomir family had begun to settle into Hoenn as a permanent residence. After traveling around for years, Josh had finally chosen a place to stay and to raise their children. Now that he was here, he found he had a fair bit more time to spend with his family. Today was one of those days. Finding a quiet place near Dewford to sit on one of the smaller islands, Josh sat at the seaside with a Raichu at one side, and a black-haired boy at the other. The boy had short black hair, and brown eyes, looking to be about four years old.

Once they were settled, Josh showed Zachary how to put the bait on the hook. He was probably a bit old to actually learn how to cast, so baby steps. Once he did, he casted his line.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 14:55:14 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

With his luck running short once again, the scarred trainer found him on route 107 taking a break from the constant hunt for pokemon and training his current time. Warm colored orbs flickered to his beloved hounddom, rough man hands grazed over her shoulder blade. Her short black fur was soft, yet her skin was warm to the touch. A sigh escaped him as the two met eyes, both staring at each other for a long moment. No words were uttered. Yet, it was like a silent conversation was being spoken. Azula let out a huff, forcing the male to blink and return to earth. A glimpse of a grin spread against his face though it disappeared as quickly as it came, turning his attention to the ocean.

It was when he turned to attention to the shore that he noticed a man and a child. It looked like a father teaching his child how to fish. Not even his own father taught him that. What a lucky kid to have a great father like that. Filling the desire to relax for the day, Maverick motioned for Azula to follow him whispering “be nice” to her as they got closer. “Beautiful day isn’t it,” the man spoke up softly in hopes not to startle them. He sat a few feet away, Azula sitting on the other side. “Catch anything good today?” This was Maverick’s attempt to small talk. If the man didn’t feel like talking, he would simply shut up and enjoy the view of the waves crashing against the shore.

TAGS
OOC sorry for the delay! heres maverick!

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 23:51:46 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

While it wasn't out of the question, Josh supposed he wasn't expecting company. With his son there, his gaze immediately darted to the source of the sound with a fierce eye that scanned every pore of the target. It didn't matter that he was just making small talk, he was a stranger and he was sudden and abrupt and his son was there. Josh would immediately be suspicious no matter what with his son there, so it wasn't something to take personal.

He didn't look harmful. And his tone didn't seem as such either. His gaze moved to the Houndoom at his side, and he examined it a moment. Having a Houndoom of his own, the sheen on its coat told him that it was well taken care of and happy. That told him it was likely this one was just a bystander. No problem, though he'd never entirely be off his guard with Zachary there.

"Not yet, just starting" he answered back with a gentle smile. "What brings you lot out here? Fishing?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 15:12:09 GMT

At first, Maverick felt a little uneasy. He couldn’t help the feeling as though he was being told to get lost. But when a soft smile appeared on the man face, the scarred man decided it was probably best to keep his distance and not disturb them for long. “Oh I see,” he chuckled lightly, shoving his hands in his pockets and shrugging his shoulders, “Oh no. I’m just out wondering around. I’m not the type that likes to fish. Although I do have plenty of patience, fishing requires too much.” He let out another chuckle, knowing that he was the type that tends to always stay active and couldn’t sit still long enough to fish. “Sorry for bothering you,” the man mumbled, knowing that talking often scares fish away, “I can leave. I didn’t know someone was out here. I normally don’t run into people out here.”

TAGS
OOC maverick's being awkward again x.x

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 1:27:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QWILFISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 16:36:51 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

In what would be the third or forth attempt at writing this scenario, the blonde smiled softly when it was clear the man was feeling a bit awkward, trying his best to reassure him. Yes, he got a little bit protective when a stranger came around his son. But the man seemed to be no threat, and he had no reason to antagonize him further. It was just protective father instincts kicking in for a bit, there. Josh made sure that Zack was doing well with his fishing before turning to him again.

Fishing did indeed take quite a bit of patience. "I didn't think it was my cup of tea either. But after raising twins, you learn patience pretty quickly" Josh admitted with a small laugh. But the moment he noticed that the line began to dip, he was back on it in a flash. A Spheal had snared the line, and Josh quickly grabbed on, letting Zack hold on to get in the practice he wanted for him, but making sure the Pokemon didn't pull the four year old into the water. With a bit of quick reeling, Spheal was in the air and was about to attack. Josh knew it was coming. They always attacked.

That's why Josh cocked his head and the Raichu nearby struck with Thunderbolt, taking the Spheal by surprise as he tossed a Poke Ball.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 19:42:18 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Ahhhh… Patience. It was something that Maverick went back and forth on. Some days, he was told he had the patience of a god. While others, the patience of a two years old. It was quality that he did admire about himself but also despised. It can be good in some situations while others, get you in trouble. But in Josh’s case, it was a good thing. He could only imagine what it was like to rise twins. Honestly, Maverick wasn’t even sure if he could handle one kid. Really, he has never really thought about kids though. The scarred man was so casumed with the world of pokemon trainer that settling down and starting a family was the last thing on his mind. Not that he didn’t want it, just hasn’t really been there.

This thoughts flashed back to Selena, one of the few woman who actually showed interest in him. He wondered what she was doing. He hasn’t heard from her in a while. But the woman was a very busy woman, being a gym leader, journalist, and part of the league leaders was very busy work. Or maybe, he just read her interest wrong. Yes, it was probably that. No woman was really interested in him like that so why would she be.

A tug on his line got Josh to turn away from him and focus on fishing. Maverick let out a stiff chuckle. “Well… It was nice to meet you. I’m gunna head out. Enjoy your fishing.” With that, the scarred man turned to leave. His beloved six foot seven hell hound follow suit, both disappearing as the man finally got his lucky break and caught something good.

for at route 107. pass and exit! :3

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Father-Son Fishing Day
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 6:59:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]JOSH CAUGHT SPHEAL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!