part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
finders keepers [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 17:16:40 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
solo wild, route 115.
In hopes to catch some more dragons in the process, Maverick made the long trip from Slateport City to Route 115 just outside of Rustboro City. It was a hot one today. Temperatures reaching close to the one hundred degree mark not including the heat index. There was no clouds in sight, just wide open blue sky from what the eye can see. But despite the hot weather, the scarred trainer still wore his normal attire. White button up shirt, black pants, and black shoes. However, he did have his shirt partly unbuttoned and long sleeves rolled up.

Warm colored orbs flickered to Azula as she stretched, first front legs with butt in the air before she switched to muzzle in the air and back legs extended. She loved the heat. “Dragon’s are known to be powerful. I have a few pokemon with me to help us take them now.” The man told the houndoom as her nose fell to the earth, nostrils flared with in the air of scents. “I’ve heard rock, fairy, and dragons have been seen more often in this area,” he explained to the canine though she wasn’t really listening, “Although I know we are hunting dragons, also look for tyranitars.” Azula still ignored it. So really, he was talking to himself. But to him, it was like talking out loud to yourself. After a few minutes of her sniffing the area for a scent to track, she found one and the team started the hunt.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
finders keepers [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 1:25:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROGGENROLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
finders keepers [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 15:11:32 GMT
solo wild, route 115. pass plz
As the pair began their search for more pokemon, it didn’t take long for a wild pokemon to appear. In fact, a little blue rock pokemon popped out from behind a large rock in front of Azula. The creature startled Azula for a moment, lips razed to reveal her pearl whites as a nasty vicious snarl ripped through her throat. The roggenrola leaned forward and charged looking like it was about to use some kind of head or body attack. Maverick chuckled that such a small creature startled his massive houndoom. However, Azula didn’t find it amusing or even remotely entertaining. Her muzzle parted and she clamped down the the Little Rock types body, closing her jaws tighter and tighter in a crunch. The roggenrola screeched, both in pain and scared shitless.

Maverick let Azula have her fun for a few minutes, whipping her head back and forth with the creature still in her jaws. But after that, he grunted. “Let it go,” he mumbled in a dominating tone, already bored and wanting to move on, “I want to keep moving.” The houndoom turned to face her trainer, a growl slipped her muzzle. The trainer gave her a firm glare, ready to put her in her place if needed. She let out a sigh, whipping her head back and forth one more time before letting the wild pokemon go when she whipped her head to one side. It sent the creature flying through the air and out of sight. Maverick rolled her eyes, but didn’t say a word. He only motioned for them to continue.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
finders keepers [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 22:51:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REFRIGERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
finders keepers [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 19:18:12 GMT
solo wild, route 115. capture plz.
Several hours had passed and still, no luck. Although the man didn’t know was kind of pokemon he wanted to catch today, he did want to catch something. Glancing down at his smart watch, big bold letter flashed the time. “We have been out here for hours and we haven’t found anything yet,” the mumbled to his canine who gave up scent hunting, “I can’t believed it is this dead today.” His gaze shifted to Azula, the massive hell hound stretched in place. Long arrow tip twitched. Maverick let out a long sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets. “It might be for the best,” he tried to tell himself out loud, letting his orbs to flicker over the route in hopes something would show up, “I mean. I guess this is why dragon’s are rare right.”

Silence filled the air between them, the canine’s muzzle opened wide in a bored yawn. Seeing this, the trainer shrugged his shoulders. “Let’s head out I guess.” It was at the moment something rustled in the brush. Maverick held his breath, hoping it would be one of the dragons he needed. To his surprised, a different rare find came out. The fossil creature poked it head out and stared at the man with its big light blue eyes. It made Maverick feel uncomfortable. Like it was judging his soul or something. After a few minutes of them staring at each other, he motioned for Azula to take it out. And boy, she didn’t wait.

The canine leaped into the air and pounced on the poor creature. It hollered out in scar as she send a flamethrower into its face. One blow and it was out. She snarled at it, teeth bared as if it was going to fight back. “You got it,” he grumbled as she strolled up to the unconscious creature, tossing a ball at it, “you don’t need to add insult to injury here.” The ball struck the creature and sucked it in. “Well at least I found something rare. Maybe I can trade it or sell it for money or something.” Once the ball indicated a successful capture, the man plucked the ball off the ground. “Let’s go home.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
finders keepers [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 20:23:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT AMAURA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REFRIGERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!