awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
One Stone to Rule Them All [Mission]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 3:44:34 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
How has Oscar never been here before? From the cascading falls to the mild blue tint to the cave walls, Meteor Falls was quite the spectacle. Oscar wasn't here to gawk though, there was work to do. Rare ores had been recently discovered within these very caves, and had sent Oscar to retrieve at least one. He couldn't imagine why, but a job is a job so here he was. 

Oscar walked down the natural stairs within the cave, the taste of Mango dwelling on his tongue from his lollipop. Looking around there didn't seem to be any sign of--wait what's this? Was that a man? Oscar spotted the figure of a man standing before a crater, something shiny laying within. Oscar's eyes widened and he was quick to get his attention.

"Hey there man! Looks like you found my ore, don't mind me I'll just go ahead and take it. I'm sure there will be more around here--somewhere." Oscar approached cautiously, pulling out a pokeball just in case. He doubted the figure would give up a rare ore so willingly, but Oscar was prepared to teach them a lesson if they resisted his request.