awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
tireless madness [dae]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 18:24:38 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

He didn’t know why he had been summoned all the way out here to Pacifidlog, other than the fact that there was some kind of party being hosted for anyone and everyone who would want to make the trek to visit the small town that was just… there, floating out on the seas of Eastern Hoenn.

Floating out on top of a sea of what he supposed were actual Pokémon. He wondered if the Corsola minded being stepped on and all that shit. Either way, he was found to be eating a fruit sandwich not too far from where some of the teenagers were having a raucous time playing some kind of game.

It was… nuts.

Arashi knew, though, that most of the people around here had their guard down, so it would be easy to slip some wallets away here and there without being noticed, right? He idly scanned the crowd as he took another bite of the sandwich, enjoying the fruity taste in his mouth.

Work was never over, even when it was summer.

[for the SS thread prompt: midsummer madness!]

@dae
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tireless madness [dae]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 7:44:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]the only reason he's in this floating town in the middle of nowhere is because the cruise just had to make a stop here. it's a tourist destination, as they call it. he supposes he should partake and try to be excited about it. so dae finds himself mingled in with the rest of the tour group. and like a tourist, he's dressed like one.

dark shades rest on the bridge of his nose as he peers out at the few seashore houses in sight. he's distracted and unfamiliar with the risks that come with being a tourist, which makes him the prime target to get pickpocketed. his phone and wallet are practically sticking out of his pocket.

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]