keres plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
keres plotter
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 5:18:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Noto Sans]
keres's plotter
INFO obligatory plotter~ but yeah i would be interested in getting some interaction and threads for keres. most info about his character can be found in his application. basically he is an orphaned kid who has joined up with team rocket.

FRIENDSHIPS - Keres could use a few friendships with other trainers, especially other members of rocket. I would like him to develop a few rocket members to be some role models for him and some people he looks up to. If there is the small chance there are some other child characters, it would be great for him to have some trainer friends in his own peer group!

LOVESHIPS - Keres is a child character and so i am not so desiring of relationship plots. maybe a small crush plot with another character around his age could be considered otherwise ha nope.

HATESHIPS - Rivals are always cool. i am seeking a few rivals to push Keres - other rockets or league members. be up for the characters having a battle now and then and catching up regularly. c;

OTHERSHIPS yep, basically i am open to most anything. don't be afraid to throw a plot idea my way~ mission threads are always a go if you need a partner. i am also open to teaming up for event threads!

**my discord is Platonic#6136 if you want to chat plots over there )
MADE BY MIZO