awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
y'arrr, me laddies! [mission, iris]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 17:07:49 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

There was a free cruise offering going around, so of course there were a lot of individuals who took the chance to grab a free vacation for their families under the summer Hoenn sun.

While there were some worries about pirates that might raid or attack the ship, those fears were initially assuaged by the cruise organizers, who reassured everyone on board that there would be no such thing attacking them. Pirates? A figment of overactive imaginations.

…but not to Lars, at least.

He’d gone and joined the cruise undercover, hair down and all that. He would never leave without having his best team ready, so he carried them around in the pocket of his cargo shorts.

…yes, he knew he looked like an absolute idiot, even dressing the part to throw anyone who was sharp-eyed enough to recognize him off, but those who really did know it was him would be able to easily tell because of the scar on the right side of his forehead.

He even wore his hair down just to give it a break from being all spiked up all the time!

Anyway, he was milling around the top deck, watching some kids run by in a game of tag.

Was he being too paranoid? He couldn’t help it!

@iris

out on a cruise when shit hit the fan like yikes

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 21:41:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","irisThread"]iris wanders the cruise for threats, taking the excuse to look around. she'd never been on a ship like this before, and her curiosity was beginning the better of her. leaving her usual jacket behind for a more casual look--it was insisted--she's able to feel the ocean breeze against her arms.
[break][break]
as she glances over the railing, she takes a sip of her drink. she's not quite sure what it is exactly, but the taste of fruit is pleasant enough. before she moves on, she catches sight of something in the distance.
[break][break]
though she's suspicious, it's still too far to tell what it is. she decides to try and find the head ranger.
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.85;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#818fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.irisThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 19:01:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

His eyes scanned the crowd, hoping that he would be able to pick up on their suspicious activity right away.

Lars wondered if the pirates were getting better at concealing themselves, because apparently they had a knack for doing incredibly stupid things and that was just how they gave themselves away.

It didn’t help that he was so tall, he practically loomed over the crowd.

Bringing out his shades, he slipped them on, before idly wandering over to one of the refreshment stands. He hoped that this cruise was going to go without a single snag.

But of course that was too much to hope for. He was being optimistic.

A little too optimistic, perhaps?

@iris

I am so sorry I almost forgot this let's gogogo. Start the action on your next turn maybe?