orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 10:02:10 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

The S.S. Primarina sets sail from the Lilycove docks to a muted fanfare from those onboard; she was on her way to Mossdeep, taking the longest route to accommodate the party aboard.[break][break]

It's not the trip to Lavaridge's hot springs that Kazimir had suggested all the way back in February — Orion had thought that a poor idea with the heat wave sweeping through Hoenn — but it had seemed an entertaining backdrop for catching up with the other man.[break][break]

He'd found the number in his contacts and it had taken him a hot minute to remember whose it was.[break][break]

"I don't usually save random numbers in my phone," he tells Kazimir with a chuckle, after they've met up on board, "so I was like — who's this guy?"[break][break]

There's a bar serving cocktails, and Orion gestures in its general direction. "You want a drink?"[break][break]

Then he blushes, because like, this hadn't been set up as a date. I mean, that's how they'd met, with the speed-dating and all, but he'd suggested this as a way to reconnect considering they'd made loose plans to hang out at the time. Was he being too forward? Oh, god.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamo]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 19:35:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"hey its fine. honestly i was sort of the same thing when i couldn't remember the number that was calling me." he was a little embarrassed because his phone was still full of random numbers of people he met probably once throughout his travels and haven't even so much as sent a simple greeting to them. he should probably do some late spring-summer cleaning on his contact list when he got the chance.
[break][break]
still he wasn't expecting to get a call from someone he hadn't seen in months and an invite to join them on a cruise of all things. "but hey a cruise is a million times better than my idea. what was it again? hot springs?" he couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the two of them walking through the sweltering hot sun only to sit in hot water to relax, that was a recipe smelling of health hazards. hell when the mention of a drink was brought up kaz was quick to perk up because even while they were in the middle of the sea the sun was still burning up the deck slightly.
[break][break]
"heck yeah i wouldn't mind one. uh non-alcoholic please." he couldn't help but blush as well as he didn't want to give off the impression that he was some lightweight or prude about drinks. he just didn't really like the taste of heavy drinks and in his mind that wasn't a fact he felt like sharing with a guy who invited him on a heck of a trip.
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ---

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
6696QI3l
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 10:30:00 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

It's easy to relax in Kazimir's presence, and Orion is quickly reminded why he liked him so much. He's friendly, warm, the sort of personality that puts even Orion's awkwardness more at ease.[break][break]

"Hot springs, yeah." He laughs, smiles. "It's a great idea, don't sell yourself short, but uh, not in the middle of a heat wave."
[break][break]
It's a good thing Orion develops a natural bronze to his skin due to his Ranger duties; even the thought of sun-tanning in this heat was enough to make him sweat. Adding the hot springs into the mix was a recipe for heat stroke.[break][break]

Thankfully, Kazimir seems unperturbed by the offer. Bullet: dodged.[break][break]

"You got it."[break][break]

He doesn't judge, slips through the crowd toward the bar and inspects the menu. The non-alcoholic options are more limited, and Orion chooses based on what looks more appetizing in the list of hand-drawn images. For himself, he does much the same — though he does partake in the alcohol, feels it might boost his confidence — and returns with Kazimir's drink in one hand and some fruity cocktail he's already forgotten the name of in his other.[break][break]

Handing one off, he takes a sip and makes a face.[break][break]

"Fuck, that's sweet." Not in a bad way, so he keeps sipping. "Man, that boat's getting damn close to us."[break][break]

It looms on the horizon, imposing. Brushing aside an ominous feeling in his gut, Orion asks, "So what've you been up to this past uh... geez, has it really been six months? Time flies."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.teamo]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 3:13:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

kazimir offers a smile as he's handed his drink and takes a sip. he almost does a spit take when orion mentions his being too fruity and the look on his face gets a rile out of kaz, however he manages to stop himself from embarrassing the man and spitting his drink everywhere. as he takes another sip to calm his throat his eyes widen when he's told its been six months since they last met. it couldn't have been six months already could it? he was almost scared to confirm it but...
[break][break]
"geez yeah. that's a long time huh. again sorry for not saying anything. or even shooting a text. i've been busy with uh well, actually been doing that gym challenge. got myself five badges already so i think i'm on a good streak. well i'd like to say that." he took another sip of his drink as his face started to flush a little bit. he had been on a lucky streak so now it was only fair that bad luck would come his way and he considered confessing to a guy he hadn't spoken too bad luck of sorts.
[break][break]
"i've failed my last two challenges. and in a total beginner fashion too, type disadvantages can you believe it?" still he tries to cheer himself and the mood up by laughing about it. in hindsight he probably could have been much more prepared for a challenge than going on pure grit. that was on him.
[break][break]
as he turned to face the open waters he noticed the boat that he had pointed out earlier and he had to agree, it was getting closer a bit too close. it was only when the speck of light appeared on the boat's helm and grew bigger did kaz jump up and tackle orion to the floor as a hyper beam roared over their heads followed by a swarm of honchkrow carrying men who were dropping onto the deck and whipping out pokeballs from their jackets and yelling out that everyone surrender their valuables or their lives.
[break][break]
because what this cruise needed was a bunch of party crashers.
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 12:24:26 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

"Don't sweat it," Orion assures him. "It's on me as well."[break][break]

He hadn't followed up with anyone from that night, though he'd met plenty. He wasn't great at follow-through. Kazimir, however, didn't seem to share that problem; five badges? It was an impressive feat.[break][break]

He's cute when he blushes.[break][break]

The thought comes unbidden and Orion does his best to ignore it, instead focusing on the conversation.[break][break]

"If you've got five badges you must be doing something right! I haven't got any."[break][break]

He follows Kazimir's gaze to the encroaching ship, and is thus caught entirely off guard when the other tackles him to the ground. His elbow cracks against the deck and he hits a nerve that sends a jolt of fuzzy pain up and down his arm. In spite of it, he's glad to have avoided the far more disastrous hyper beam that sizzles overhead and takes a chunk out of an upper deck. Had it avoided killing him, he's sure a direct blast from such an attack would at least put him on deaths door.[break][break]

"Shit, thanks, are you OK?"[break][break]

He scrambles to his feet and releases his Absol, who immediately leaps from his side to DETECT and shield passengers from potential danger. It's the only Pokemon he'd brought with him. This was supposed to be a nice, relaxing cruise!

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 17:27:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

as he's getting off of orion to give him space to get back on his own feet he shoots him a smile in response to the guy's concern for him. "shit yeah. i'm ok. just spooked." he wasn't lying when he said that he was a spooked, after all a near direct attack like that from pirates meant that they were serious business. it was a good think that orion managed to let out a pokemon that would help out the rest of the passengers at least, it meant that kazimir would have to pick up the slack and try and get these guys off their boat.
[break][break]
luckily he still had a ball or two on him when coming out so he released his braviary who looked surprised at what was going on. "valiant get those pirates off our boat! throw them overboard if you have to!" with a screech the bird went to work on its trainers orders and swooped down onto one of the pirates and dug his talons into his shoulders with a crush claw making kaz wince as he could see flecks of blood and listen to the guy's howling as he was carried off the boat and deposited into the ocean like a pokemon being dropped into a pc box.
[break][break]
however the braviary wasn't the only one doing the cleaning up as kaz was quick to spot a pirate that had his back turned to him and he jumped onto his back, the weight of the muscle bound blonde being enough to send him and the pirate into the local jacuzzi with a loud splash. huge amounts of splashing erupted as the two fought in the warm water but kaz was able to get the upper hand by kicking the pirate into the steps of the jacuzzi and knocking him out cold. quickly he pulled himself and the other guy out of the pool and shook his head clear of any water droplets. "not how i pictured my first swim on this cruz but eh, beggars can't be choosers."
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[/quote]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 13:41:38 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

"No kidding. I heard there was an increase in pirate activity but I didn't expect—"[break][break]

He cuts himself off, realising that his Absol is in danger. Surrounded by a couple of the pirates' Pokemon, the fur along the creature's spine bristles as it growls and swings its head around in distress.[break][break]

Orion yanks the pin from his lapel, and his Absol is swallowed in a blinding flash of white. Its mega evolution is stronger, quicker, more capable — it glances back to give its trainer a reassuring nod before leaping back into action.[break][break]

In the short time it had taken, Kaz has disappeared.[break][break]

Orion finds him soaking wet next to a Jacuzzi. There's a pirate slumped unconscious at his feet, but Kazimir himself seems unharmed, so Orion manages a weak laugh at his jest.[break][break]

Their Pokemon gain the upper hand over the pirates, and Orion steps in to physically detain one of the men who hasn't been tossed off the ship by Kazimir's bird. He's rewarded with a solid punch to his jaw before he gets the guy down, and he rubs at it irritably.[break][break]

"Just once, I'd love to go somewhere and have nothing go wrong."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 0:12:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

"hey man. what's life without a little bit of a shake up?" kaz responded to orion as he complained about how their date was pretty much ruined, not that he could blame him. as he gave the arrested pirate a kick to the face kazimir looked around them and could see that the absol and braviary seemed to be helping keep things under control now that more pirates were off the ship and running around like headless torchics. "but i do agree with ya, this is kind of a bummer... hey does it hurt?"
[break][break]
kaz suddenly was in his face as he touched a finger under orion's jaw as he looked over the injury. it looked bad but probably wasn't too much of a problem, kaz himself familiar with these types of injuries. "it doesn't look too bad but i'd get it a bandage and maybe checked out after all this. y'know. if we make it out of here alive that is." was he joking? probably.
[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 16:35:12 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

"My entire life is a shake up," he insists, laughing. "If I were a can of soda, I'd have exploded by now."[break][break]

He winces even at the light pressure on his jaw. He opens his mouth, works the muscle and makes a face at the throbbing ache. It's as if his jaw has a pulse of its own. Though he can't see for himself what it looks like, he can feel a lump beneath his fingers.[break][break]

"Like a bitch," he confirms, "but I've had worse."[break][break]

He chuckles again at the grim statement, interpreting it as the same brand of morbid humour he himself enjoyed. If Kazimir wasn't joking, Orion hadn't realised.[break][break]

"If space didn't kill me, these pirates sure as hell won't."[break][break]

Not us, because Orion still had no idea that Kazimir Wynter was in fact the renowned Pokkenger.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 0:18:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

it was hard to say if it was a good or bad thing that they didn't really know each other as well as they did. for one kazimir totally got what he meant by space not killing him, he would have first hand knowledge about that actually considering they were in ultra space together but the pokkenger managed to keep his identity well hidden even in another world. so in the meantime kazimir would just look at him with a puzzled look on his face before breaking out into a chuckle.
[break][break]
"anyone ever tell you that your a real comedian man? seriously you say the funniest shit." probably not the words one might use to cheer up a guy just caught in a pirate attack but if there was one thing kaz was good at it was making light of a bad situation. even if that situation almost killed them. "hm? hey i think that's the coast guard!" sure enough out in the distance was another boat with smaller ones coming up from behind with the Ranger insignia on the bow speeding right towards them. Over head Valiant was carrying the last of pirates he could find before throwing him over board with a loud squawk and returning to kaz's side and looking for some head pats for a job well done. "well at least we can say this cruise ended on a happy note yeah?"
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 20:42:42 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: SINK OR SWIM

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

Orion's laughter is breathy, strained. "You know what's really funny? I'm not even kidding."[break][break]

He still has nightmares about the swarming cubes, the sweeping beams of light from the tower, Poi's snickering laughter echoing in the background like an ominous soundtrack. He doubts they'll ever go away.[break][break]

Thankfully, he's spared further rumination by the arrival of the coast guard. There's nothing more reassuring to the councilman than seeing the Ranger's insignia emblazoned on the side of their boats. Orion's Absol is absent even as Kazimir's bird returns to him; the dark-type was no doubt ensuring the safety and security of the passengers until they could be safely escorted from the boat or otherwise returned home. He does not seek him out.[break][break]

"Yeah, I'd say this went about as well as a pirate attack could've." This time, his laughter is less strangled. "Next time we catch up, let's do it in a fucking bunker or something where nothing'll go wrong."[break][break]

He grins, clearly jesting.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,708 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rewind [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:34:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: