5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
surprise saviors [ss]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 23:18:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Free cruises.

Well, as long as the word ‘free’ was in it, a lot of people would come and take advantage of things. A free cruise—a way for people to cool down without crowding the already overcrowded beaches.

Alexei found himself getting roped into it, however at the same time it brought back memories of the time he had arrived in Hoenn from Unova almost a decade ago, now.

It also reminded him of one very painfully obvious thing—he couldn’t fucking swim to save his life.

No wonder he always stayed below decks, trying not to get seasick. Clearly, he had no sense of sea legs at all.

So why was he here in the first place?

Because of it being ‘free’!

doing sink or swim mission!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
surprise saviors [ss]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 9:19:38 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler wasn't the biggest fan of cruises, but her parents had practically shoved the ticket into her hands (a free ticket too!) and demanded that she go and 'socialize for once instead of spending all day on her boat'. And it was an ocean thing, her mom told her, so she'd love it!

'Pfffff, as if I want to spend my day in a floating hotel dodging drunk tourists.'

Nevertheless, Skyler was determined to enjoy herself if only just because it had been some time since she'd taken a full day off.

And that was how she found herself roped into joining a volleyball game.

Being the competitive fiend that she was, Skyler got fully invested in the game. She jumped and ran like crazy, hitting the ball with all of her strength and sending it flying to the opposite side of the volleyball field.

All was fine and good, up until Skyler hit the ball a little too hard and watched with dawning horror as it flew over the whole volleyball field and smacked straight into some poor dude who was just exiting the deck.

'Oh shit. Shit shit shit.' Skyler immediately approached the guy, her face a mixture of concern and guilt. "Are you okay?"

● tags:
● notes: ...!

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights