Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Idol's Soul [c]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 21:11:19 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Slateport city is so big guys! Look out to the ocean! You can literally see pokemon swimming in the distance. Heck there's even larger boats going around. This city is possibly the biggest port city I’ve ever been to.” Billi’s Rotomphone floated around him on the tallest building scanning the scenery to his followers on a live stream. “It’s not like Galar, there is sooo much different things to do. So many new pokemon. You guys wouldn’t believe it. There’s some people that talk about three big dogs running around and their heroes, it’s just….amazing, soo wild” the smile beamed to the camera.

The giant paused and sat on the edge of the roof, relaxing. People started freaking out in the comments, “i’m fine,” he grinned before reading a comment, “hey is that an Idol in the background by the tree,” he paused and moved to stand up on the concrete. “oh hi!” he gave a dorky smile walking right up to the stranger. “I’m Billi, your music so fun! All my views love you so much, and your hair is like mine. WOW it’s like the SAME shade and everything. Well it's pink and i'm blonde but like it's the same bright.”

@elyse

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Idol's Soul [c]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 4:24:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
if there was one thing she loved, it was good seafood.

and if there was one thing she knew about slateport, was that they had pretty damn good seafood. the sushi she had earlier that day? hit the spot. perfectly. honestly? she couldn't have any better. it was so good, in fact, that it was worthy enough to be grammed for the folks back at home. and for some of the fans overseas - something to help soothe their tastebuds and cravings for both food, and their favourite artist (obviously).

was she vain? very. she deserved it, though. she deserved all of it, because she may as well have sold off an arm and a leg to get where she was. and with the amount of responses, who was she to deny them any more?

so she turns her phone on, giving a wink to the camera and giggling to the soon to be hundreds of people tuning in. "hey everyone! hope you all had a great lunch!" the pinkette gives a wink to the lens, only to hush herself and pull her hat over her face a tad, and a finger to her lips. "whoops, don't wanna blow my cover~" another wink to the camera, in a playful manner of course.

what she didn't expect was for someone to approach her. he was a chipper guy. a.. big guy. lord, he was big. were not the fact that he spotted her in the first place, she could bet that he would have run her over with little to no problem. he opened the conversation like a fan would and, rather than brushing him off, she snickers and pokes at him closer. "shh, not so loud!" she whisper shouts, specifically for the cameras "what if someone blows our covers?~"

her words are followed by a giggle, while giving the lens a peace sign "we'll just have to pray that these guys don't leak it~"