November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Was I Offered An Egg? [Research]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 13:30:48 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Her eyes grew wide as her mind was overtaken by the vision. One second, she was trying to heal a Pokemon she had never seen before, the next, she was floating somewhere above Hoenn's many seas in her mind's eye. A ring floated above the island itself, shining light in every direction. Before she even had time to question what was going on, her vision dived deep into the island's cave. It was an incredibly surreal feeling. She couldn't see the cave's walls itself, or even what way was up or down, but somehow she knew that she was within. And there it stood, a large egg of some kind. And just like that, the vision suddenly vanished, as well as the Pokemon.

Ruby slumped back onto the ground, stunned silent from the sudden vision. Was this what it was like to see the future for her Pokemon? Where did the bug-Pokemon go? Was this some act of fate that led her to this moment? She was determined to find out. Sensing her trainer's intense confusion, Whisper suddenly left her Pokeball, floating close to her side as she stared down at her trainer with a curious look on her face.

"I-" Ruby began, only to fall silent. What did it mean? After a few seconds of thought, she suddenly began to dig into her backpack. She needed to draw what she had seen, just in case her memory began to fail her. Getting her small notebook out, the young girl began to hurriedly attempt to recreate her vision on paper. She certainly couldn't recreate the absolute majesty of it, nor the correct shape of the island perfectly with how little time she had to actually see it, but it would have to do.

Finally looking back up at her Hatterene, who was quite clueless to the event that had startled Ruby so, she finally spoke. "I... I don't know. I had a vision. And I saw a place. An island! There was this floating ring and a cave with an egg! I know, I seem crazy Whisper, but... I need to find it. I don't even know if it's real, but I have to give it a try."

Whisper simply nodded understandingly, her tentacle hand gently reaching down to help Ruby back up onto her feet as the girl packed away her belongings. She wasn't even remotely sure where to begin, but she had a few ideas. One was to simply fly around Hoenn and see if she saw that ring deflecting light above in the sky, but while that might be unlikely to happen, she could hopefully better her odds by first searching for maps of all the islands in the Hoenn region. Surely at least someone has documented them all, right? Maybe she could find a list of islands with known caves and narrow it down. After that, perhaps she could interview a few breeders and see what they might know about that large egg she saw. Not to mention, there was that ring, which she knew absolutely nothing about, or even where to begin searching for information on it. Any information, anything at all, would be a blessing at this point.

After giving her Hatterene a quick tight hug, who hugged her back with an encouraging squeeze, Ruby returned her to her Pokeball and summoned Grace the Gardevoir once more. Of course, given that she had just dismissed her not too long ago and insisted on walking, the sudden change in demeanor from Ruby was quite startling to the protective Gardevoir. "Grace, please teleport me back to town. I have some research to do. I... I'm going to need to visit so many libraries to see if they have any maps or information for me."

With a gentle smile from her Pokemon, Ruby and Grace Teleported off, quickly making their way back to Slateport as fast as they possibly could. Hopefully, with it being one of the largest cities, as well as her reputation in that city, she might be able to have an easier time finding what she needed to know.

Notes: Ruby attempted to draw her vision on paper, specifically the ring and the island, and the sight of the large egg. With that done, she's intent to travel to libraries and see what she can find. Maps, information, or anything else that might be useful. 

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 1:21:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
WAS I OFFERED AN EGG?

[attr="class","aname2"]
ruby's research thread

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","ihead"]STUDIES & SKETCHES
[break][break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ql95jrMxm41yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break][break]

RUBY DRAWS HER VISION ON PAPER. However, she soon realizes her dilemma. Hoenn's seas are littered with a variety of islands.[break][break][break]

Most are uninhabited by humans and are rife with Pokemon life. Some have indubitably been touched by The Ultra Beast War; however, it is hard to know the true extent of their damage, for many are uncharted. For this reason, Ruby scours through an immeasurable amount of atlases. Days and nights are spent rifling through maps as her Pokemon support her through tiring evenings of study.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

Eventually, she is able to narrow down three locations that fit her sketch.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

The first is north of Fortree. The second is near Pacifidlog. Lastly, the third is near Shoal Cave. Their coordinates can be extrapolated from the information Ruby has scoured. Reports, anecdotes, and atlases all combine as an abstract compass for what she seeks.[break][break][break]

YOU WILL REQUIRE:[break]
Bring Pokemon that can swim or soar toward the location.[break]
Bring Pokemon that can keep Ruby warm during her travels.[break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","reward2"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?
[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]INSTRUCTIONS
[break][break]

SELECT WHICH CHOICE (1, 2, or 3) BEST MATCHES the sketch. Afterward, roleplay traversing toward the island with a ROLL embedded within your post. Ensure that you mention/fulfill the aforementioned requirement in your post. Furthermore, will determine whether ruby gets there successfully or not![break][break]

Repost in the research thread thread after you have posted!

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 15:01:11 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Ruby was exhausted, more so than usual. Countless nights of staying up late staring at maps, loosely drawn sketches and half-completed atlases were beginning to get to her. It was only thanks to her Indeedee that she remembered to actually sleep at a somewhat decent time. Even despite everything Hoenn was going through, she could feel this was important, somehow... [break][break]

Something had granted her that vision. Something wanted her to find them. Perhaps a year ago, Ruby would have discredited the vision as some silly fantasy, but now she knew better now than to dismiss anything. Hoenn was filled with the unexplainable, from the ultra-beast invasions, alien lifeforms from another world, to the legendary pokemon selecting avatars all across the region. That which could easily be explained has long since been tossed aside.[break][break]

It wasn't easy to find what she was looking for, especially since it seemed nobody had ever been to many of these islands around Hoenn before. Eventually, however, it seemed her search had finally begun to pay off. Buried underneath a pile of borrowed maps in her hotel room was the exact thing she had been looking for. She quickly had pulled out her sketch, which by now had been worn and wrinkly from constantly scrutinizing her own artwork.[break][break]

"Two small islands..." Ruby spoke to herself in the dimly lit room, staring down at the paper. Even the small rocky outcroppings were in the exact positions as she remembered. It was a real place after all. She couldn't stop herself from smiling with giddy excitement. Right near Shoal Cave, she finally knew where to search. Her every instinct told her to start heading out right away, to brave whatever dangers might still be lurking, and just go for it. [break][break]

Her brain, however, told her otherwise. Flying in the dark would never let her find what she was looking for, let alone while she was exhausted. Slowly packing up the maps, Ruby gently tucked the paper showing the rocky islands into her notebook as she began to properly prepare for a good night's sleep for once in weeks. [break][break]

Tomorrow was the day she'd find what she had been looking for, she was sure of it...[break][break]

[break][break]

Hoenn was always warm, but flying high this late in the year was bound to have her cold. Luckily, she hadn't yet gotten rid of the cold-weather clothing she brought over when she flew to Hoenn last year. Considering it had actually snowed then, it was quite important. She had even brought with her Sauna the Coalossal, just in case things got a bit too cold and some help was needed to warm back up again. Bundled up tightly in a heavy coat and even a scarf, Ruby gently rested against the back of her Togekiss, ever so softly patting their back slowly as they flew across the seas.[break][break]

"Keep an eye out, Amor. We're looking for the larger of two small islands, surrounded by large rocks." Her Shadow Togekiss would simply nod and continue to smile for their trainer, even now continuing to fight off the shadowy corruption that threatened to take them over.[break][break]

"Let's hope those maps weren't wrong..." Ruby speaks to herself, staring out across Hoenn's great seas. She had brought quite a few different things along just in case, but perhaps most controversially were the two pokemon eggs of her own that still have yet to hatch, tucked away within her backpack and wrapped with an extreme amount of blankets. [break][break]

Maybe it was silly, thinking bringing eggs along to help find a giant egg was a good idea. But then again, everything about this was silly, why wouldn't it have a silly solution?[break][break]

wsADJM_4
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Ruby brings along Amor the Shadow Togekiss and Gemini the Starmie for flying/swimming, and Sauna the Coalossal for warmth. Also bringing along two eggs, one gained here and one gained here.

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@tag
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 4:53:27 GMT
shiv Avatar

WAS I OFFERED AN EGG?

RUBY'S RESEARCH THREAD

EVENTUALLY, RUBY LOCATES THE ISLAND. With two eggs in tow, she alights upon a pristine place. Viewing the sea from here, one can see an odd phenomena occurring. The waves bend and blur with the sky. Perhaps, this mirage island is not hidden by normal, explainable means. There is another force at work, but what could it be?

Still, this island is filled with life. Graced by beautiful Hoennian sun, plants and Pokemon live happy lives on this utopia. In the center of this place, Ruby finds an island lake with a cave in its center. An island within an island.

When she ventures into the cave, she does not need to travel deep within, for it is a simple chamber. Inside, one large egg remains, balanced precariously on a platform of rock. It is cold to the touch. Some remnants of twine and leaf lay scattered around; however, the rest have long since withered away over time.

Each fire icon (10 in total) represents a SOCIAL THREAD OF AT LEAST FIVE POSTS Ruby must complete. After completing those 10 SOCIAL THREADS (encouraged to be older threads), then Ruby must post here with an ic-attempt to warm the egg with a ROLL. All the SOCIAL THREADS must be linked in the aforementioned post as well.

, please post in research threads if you have posted.

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 6:33:51 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]It took forever to find the place she was looking for. The cold chilly air in the sky, paired with the biting chill of anticipation drove her to the ends of Hoenn in her desperate search. Even her own Pokemon Amor seemed to be growing tired, his wings had carried Ruby aloft for quite a time. She was just about to call him back to rest so she could continue the search on Gemini her Starmie before she saw it.[break][break]

An island, blurring into the distance with every surge of the waves. This was it. It had to be it. Her heart nearly stopped as she witnessed the sight before her. This couldn't be natural, could it? Scared that she would lose sight of the island if she even dared look away, Ruby quickly steered her Togekiss down to the island.[break][break]

There was only one thing to say about this place. It was perfect. The sun was shining down so beautifully, the pokemon who lived here seemed such at peace, it was almost like stepping into a picturesque world that she shouldn't be a part of. Too beautiful to mess up with her human presence. And yet, just the short flight over the island revealed a cave within a lake and she knew she couldn't resist. [break][break]

An island, within an island. It was almost as if whatever was here, had called out to her. And she couldn't resist the call if she tried. Perhaps it was curiosity, stupidity even? She couldn't really understand enough to explain her own actions as she stepped down onto the cave floor. Returning her Togekiss to its Pokeball, she pressed forwards. [break][break]

Only for her to be witness to the most majestic sight Ruby had seen. It wasn't much, but it was enough to satisfy her. A practical lifetime of struggling to find this place, guided by a single vision forever ago, granted her the sight of the egg before her. This massive, beautiful egg balanced atop a rock within. She couldn't help but approach, placing her hands so gently against the shell. It was cold... [break][break]

This island, this place was so full of life! Surely, this egg must also be full of life too. It just needed the right chance to grow. Taking a brief look at the eggs in her backpack, Ruby slowly pulled them out and placed them down right beside the massive egg. "You guys stay put, alright?" She spoke to herself, a soft anxious grin on her face. [break][break]

Ruby was quick to summon a few of her Pokemon, namely Grace and Sauna. The Gardevoir standing tall, examining the world as Sauna the aptly named Coalossal stood ready by her side, crawling around to examine the cave itself.[break][break]

"I don't know much," Ruby spoke to her pokemon, gathering their attention once more. "But Pokemon eggs need two things. Warmth, and love. I can provide the second part, but I need you two to do the first. Grace, can you provide the water for Sauna?" Even as she spoke, Ruby was stripping off the jacket she was wearing. It was about to get toasty in here. [break][break]

With a dramatic bow from the Gardevoir, Grace began to twirl, summoning Life Dew that covered Sauna's rock body. Sure enough, their intense natural heat began to burn off the water, almost like a Steam Engine, creating a natural sauna in the air close by to the egg. "Keep it up!" The young trainer shouted, hopefully, it would be enough. [break][break]

Being quite honest with herself... Ruby had never hatched an egg before. It's a bit too late to volunteer at the Daycare now, alas. With a sigh, Ruby slowly approached the eggs, giving the two smaller ones a gentle pat before moving to the large one. She'd reach over to gently brush her hands against the shell once more before giving it an incredibly soft hug in her arms.[break][break]

"You called me... didn't you?" She'd speak so quietly after what felt like an eternity, almost as if she was afraid to crack the very shell with her words. Months of anxious research and preparations went into this, she couldn't ruin this now. And yet, all alone away from the rest of the world, she couldn't help but just pour everything out. "When I healed that thing... you called out to me. I know you did, I just know it. I just want to know why."[break][break]

Luckily, the intense steam in the air from her Pokemon's creation would hide the ever-so-subtle tears that began to roll down the Saint's face and onto the egg itself. "I don't understand anything... Why do such terrible things happen to such good people in this region? But I'll never turn down someone in need. Person, Pokemon... Egg, anything, just-" [break][break]

Eventually, Ruby's own Hatterene must have popped out of her pokeball of her own will, sensing the intense emotion of her trainer. And yet, all Whisper seemed to do was place a gentle hand onto their shoulder. There was always a time and a place for her dislike against strong emotions, right now her trainer was clearly struggling. Her presence helped Ruby focus at the very least, breathing calmly for a few seconds before speaking again. [break][break]

"I just, hope that I'm not too late to help you too. So many people have been hurt... Is it so bad to wish I could make the world a better place? One step at a time?" [break][break]

SozJ3I8q
[break][break]
[break]

notes Ruby lands on the island, and has an emotional moment. Life Dew / Steam Engine to attempt to make a sauna to warm the large egg, and her own. Finished social threads as I got: xxxx

[break]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 18:31:07 GMT
shiv Avatar

WAS I OFFERED AN EGG?

RUBY'S RESEARCH THREAD

FOR A MOMENT, the egg remains still. Ruby's words, gilded with compassion, seem unable to reach whatever is contained within. But before all hope for a response is lost, the egg shifts. It moves ever so slightly as if to acknowledge her,

Over time, Ruby visits the island. She tends to the egg, cleans it, warms it as a mother hen would. Her compassion compels her to take care of this large, miraculous vessel. Eventually, after the events of DESOLATE LAND and STAIRCASE SCHISMS, one early September morning, it happens.

The egg begins to hatch. Crumbs of white shell fall from its large slope. They scatter on the ground before larger shards join them, cleaving away like cliffs of ice from a berg. From deep within, three Pokemon dart out. They look like pixies. Gray tails whip around, red gems encrusted on their tips. On each of their pink, yellow and blue foreheads, a red jewel lays there too.

They float down toward Ruby. Despite having just been born, these Pokemon already exude a particular maturity in form and presence. Each Pokemon gazes at their caretaker curiously (maybe not the yellow one). After a beat, one by one, they "kiss" her on the forehead in gratitude. Slowly, they hover backwards, acknowledge her once more before darting out of the cave with rapid speed...

These Pokemon are now in Hoenn somewhere... but where?

, please post in research threads if you would like to archive this thread! Feel free to post one more time.

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 20:11:50 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Ruby was quiet for a long, long time. Just holding the egg silently in her arms, She refused to give up, but the silence of the cave didn't encourage hope. Just before she slid away, moving to stand on her own, it happened.[break][break]

The egg moved. [break][break]

That was all it took for Ruby to spend the next few months taking care of the egg. Flying back and forth to the island whenever she could. Her compassion and drive all but demanded she turns that damp wet cave, into a home. If not for the pokemon within the egg, then for her. A place to get away from the stress and the danger of the world. Everything just made sense here. She knew what her goal was, and she knew exactly how to help. [break][break]

One afternoon, tired and exhausted from all the past events, Ruby slumped down into the cave and once again summoned her pokemon to help hatch the egg once more. Getting a job, settling down, all that more adult things were hard. But she could never forget, this took precedence over everything else. She could just, feel it in her bones. This was special. [break][break]

The sound of cracking immediately stirred her to her feet, leaping up as quick as she can. At first, she was almost afraid the earth was cracking again, such bad experiences at Mt. Chimney. That is before she witnessed the white shell falling to the ground from the egg itself. She couldn't believe her eyes for a moment. [break][break]

And there it was. Or perhaps, it was more appropriate to say they were. Three small pixie-like Pokemon exited the egg, and Ruby almost couldn't breathe for a second. It took her ages to even speak as they floated down towards her. "Y-you're... so beautiful."[break][break]

Each one, blue, pink, and yellow looked at her with what she could only describe as curiosity. Ruby's own eyes were wide as well, looking at the clearly legendary pokemon before her. And then, they all floated down to "kiss" her on her forehead. She couldn't help it, giggling ever so quietly even as the tears began to flow. [break][break]

And before she knew it, they were gone. Flying out of the cave with such speed she couldn't even keep track. Ruby scrambled up to the edge of the cave, attempting to watch them go. They already seemed so mature, so full of life and energy... she brought them into the world. They had chosen her and now they had left the nest so fast.[break][break]

"Go," Ruby whispered quietly to herself, hoping that somehow they would hear her, and understand. "Make the world a better place. Better than I ever could on my own." [break][break]

There was no way Ruby could ever abandon the island entirely, she had fallen in love with the place too much. She would return every now and then, just to check up on the place for sure. Ruby would simply lay at the edge of the cave the rest of the day, watch the sun slowly setting on the horizon before she even bothered to move. No matter what happened, today was a good day. And hopefully, those three would help make every day a good day for someone out there. [break][break]

Before she could strike up the courage to leave, Ruby grabbed a large piece of the eggshell, gently tucking it into her backpack. A memory, just in case she never saw them again.[break][break]

But she will find them again, she swore it to herself. You don't simply give up taking care of your children after they've grown up, after all?
[break][break]
[break]

notes Ruby is a proud mother, and seeks to forever help her new babies. She takes a piece of the egg and vows to return to the island often to keep it a safe haven, a place for them and herself to return to.

[break]
</>