pierce the heavens [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2020 13:39:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

the charizard didn't even bother with a warm up ritual. just used belly drum and got to work demolishing everything in its path. guess it was tired of how almost good their times was. kazimir couldn't blame him, he was a little miffed about it too but at least he worked out his frustration in a healthy way. that healthy way being tearing into a dummy that was just minding its own business until kaz literally ripped it limb from limb with his own strength as sweat rolled down his biceps. today was going to be a tiring day.
[break][break]
SFjt0kIW[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: using belly drum (+6 atk / +60 to roll)[break]
65/2000

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@open [attr="class","tag"]@open [attr="class","tag"]@open

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 17:55:11 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Zule the chandelure also didn't hesitate to get started, simply using Psych Up to match the charizard before zooming in to help smash up dummies. Oscar stayed back, bordly sucking on a lollipop. This was like, the hundredth time he did this course. Why did he keep doing it? Well no one was stopping him, and eventually he had to win something good right? At the very least for effort. He pulled out his cigarette case full of lollipops and offered them to his teammates,  "Get your morale lollipops here before your hopes are crushed."

XObm0uXu
+60
Total: 129

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 18:20:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]wait, when did she lose sight of ? double wait, when the fuck did she stumble on this course? at some point, a drunk illeana managed to not only get lost but also apparently join a team for this power thing. huh, imagine that. well, might as well try, right?

her galarian darumaka is already hella excited. round little white body bouncing absolutely everywhere. he joins the charizard in belly drum before bouncing his way up to the course. he all but slams his body into the nearest dummy, over and over until limbs begin to fall apart. illie's a little more timid about her approach, legs still wobbly and not quite in working condition but flailing her arms in attempted punches at a dummy works enough, right? she'll flash a smile toward her teammates as she goes, both of them acquaintances from places she can't quite remember right now. and when oscar offers a lollipop, she happily takes one with a slightly--no, definitely-- slurred "thank you!"

8oaZMioY +60
total | 262

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 20:40:02 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Was he a sadist?

Lars wondered about that as he followed the Meditite—who spotted a Charizard doing the Belly Drum dance.

“You know what to do,” he said as he continued to demolish the sea salt-flavored popsicle he was working on, watching as the Meditite used Psych Up to imitate the Charizard’s dance—before cackling with a malicious glee.

Oh, shit.

And off she went, smashing things left and right.

Ahh, it was good to be home.

aG7rgf27
+6 from Psych Up + Belly Drum (60)

Atk course lesgo! (329 / 2000 total; post #4)

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 13:42:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

"break them all down sengoku! smash 'em to bits and tear 'em to shreds!" kaz took a backseat as he watched his charizard cut through steel replicas of steel type pokemon. sure he could melt them down with some well placed flames he wanted to show off a little bit for the crowd that he actually had muscles. so one by one he dug into the bodies of these steel dolls and ripped out their metaphorical hearts as he split them in two. in some cases it was a pretty scary sight.
[break][break]
cdH073Xx[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: (+6 atk / +60 to roll)[break]
442/2000

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 23:18:25 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar watched as Zule dove into a sea of spinning mannequins with sticks--and then got stuck for like five minutes. Oscar rubbed his temples, that was just silly. She was usually better than that. "That's what happens when you get cocky!" As Zule bopped between mannequins like a pinball, Oscar would try to yell some helpful advice. 

"You can fucking float just float out of there!" Zule eventually made it to the other side, and did a little jiggle to indicate her feeling of triumph. As she jumped to the next target, Oscar tried to get through the same sea of mannequins--and got stuck. This was a great start.

zEH|3uxT
+60
Total:543

, ,
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 0:56:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]another belly drumming session brings illeana and her little bundle of icy excitement to the next dummy. where illeana tries a few punches and winces at the bruises to her knuckles, the darumaka simply just headbutts it again. over and over until the head of the dummy is flying off.

by then, illeana's letting out little puffs of exhaustion, her arms more like noodles than anything as they rapidly strike at the rest of the dummy. it doesn't do much but it's enough to knock the damn thing over. her grin is victorious and she's happily following behind the bouncing galarian darumaka as he darts off toward the next one. huh, she should probably check on the rest of the team but if she looks away for a moment, who knows what album will get into...

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 18:01:23 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Today… was not a good day for the Meditite. The earlier demonstration of power ended up backfiring in her face, and so she was on the warpath.

Basically: she was pissed off and wanted to wreck everything she came across.

“Watch it!” Lars called out as the Meditite trundled over to a large rock and smashed it to bits with a Force Palm attack. Yelping, he quickly dove out of the line of fire because holy shit he did not want to get caught in that mess!

Nope, definitely not!

I think it is wise to let her vent her frustration… he thought once the loudest of the clattering noises had subsided before slowly, sneakily following her.

HelpmCYK

Atk course lesgo! (731 / 2000 total; post #8)

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 18:11:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

"ok when i said smash them up i didn't mean like...to bits. but i can see how you would think that." kaz wadded through the destruction left behind by his charizard who was even further ahead demolishing parts of the course instead of just simply well...wrecking it. one could argue that it was all part of the fun of the game and all but from the burnt metal and torn up wood kazimir was starting to wonder if his pokemon was enjoying it a little too much. maybe he should swap mons for the next run.
[break][break]
v|dSuQpF[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

841/2000

[break][break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 2:44:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was still stuck in the spinning mannequin pit, but Zule was going full speed ahead. You couldn't possibly stop this pain train, she was a relentless destruction machine. Her favorite part was, weirdly enough, working with her teammates. Pulling off team attacks to cause immense destruction was so satisfying. Even with the other trainers requesting the pokemon cool it, Zule wouldn't listen. She wanted to cause as much damage to the arena as possible, and hoped her fellows would do the same.

We'll see how Oscar does next time.

4RG5BLbU
+60
Total: 986

, ,
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 2:51:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the icy darumaka is getting into the swing of things now. and by swing of things, i definitely mean using himself as a fucking wrecking ball to take out the next dummy. illeana can only watch on in mild horror as he uses her as a means of catapulting himself into the nearest fake body. as he yeets himself through the air, the funniest scream could be heard.

and really, she shouldn't start laughing but alcohol says she definitely should. she can't keep a straight face after that, dissolving into giggles and barely effective punches on the dummy her darumaka has knocked to the ground. meanwhile, the darumaka? yeah he's happily bouncing on the dummy's head until it snaps at the neck and rolls off. with the rolling head goes him and her along for the ride.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 19:08:01 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars could only look over at his companions and wonder what kind of fresh hell they’d subjected themselves to while they were out here on this course.

Clearly the Pokémon were having a blast—but the respective human companions? They were like… ‘what the fuck is going on’ and could only blink and stare in silent shock at the massive destruction that was unfolding right before their very eyes.

Case in point: his Meditite hovered over to what appeared to be a huge stack of beach chairs—before attempting to smash through them with a Force Palm strike.

Of course, those chairs were sent flying in multiple directions.

And one of them was headed right at Lars’s face! Yowling like a wet cat, he ducked and heard the thing sail overhead before it fell…somewhere.

AJqggMv6

Atk course lesgo! (1,201 / 2000 total; post #12)

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 20:10:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]

the course looked like a land of fire and brimstone and people were cheering. the course had been incinerated and they were cheering. kaz was in disbelief at the change of ferocity his charizard had undergone this round, did he push it too hard? did he encourage it too much? whatever the reason there was one thing that was clear. this charizard couldn't be allowed to compete again. never ever again less he burn down the whole stadium as he started to crunch the steel barriers with his own teeth now.
[break][break]
9HXTJ5S0
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

1,309/2000

[break][break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 22:06:23 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Zule zoomed up beside charizard and gave him a look. Chandelures could not make expressions, so she added on a playful buzz to try and communicate with him. She was basically trying to say,  "I feel like we could do more."

To illustrate this, he floated ahead toward the final challenge: a series of logs suspended that needed to be broken in order to reach the finish line. As Zule approached, her flames grew bright and encased her body. She then began smashing through the logs, setting the aflame. As she proceeded, the fire on the logs spread and melded into a grand inferno. However, she will need the charizard's help to finish her masterpiece.

Oscar finally escaped the mannequins, but upon seeing the state of the course he immediately jumped back in. He rather be there than deal with--that.

XyNGyRIx
+60
Total: 1413

, ,
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 0:24:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]okay, turning to notice the state of the course outside of the dummies? kind of like walking into work for second shift and finding the place on fire with first shift crying in the corner. yeah... not pretty. her eyes widen as flames spread and flicker and oh god, her galarian darumaka is suddenly too interested in the fire to pay attention. perhaps that's why she darts forward on wobbly legs, snagging the round pokemon before he can drift too close to the fire.

and okay, there's another dummy too close to her. it catches her off guard when she turns back around and her first instinct is to just swing her arms in a flailing motion. unfortunately, she has yet to put down the darumaka. he's along for the ride, i guess, and absolutely loving it. eventually, his body wiggles out of her hand's grasp to yeet himself at the dummy, taking it down in the process of ripping an arm off it. it's left behind in pieces, the next mannequin already coming into focus.