awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
pierce the heavens [pkthn]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 18:39:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The Meditite was cackling to all fuck as the chairs went flying—and then it was time for the flaming section of the course. Obviously, due to her smaller size she was easily able to slip through cracks before reaching a particularly stubborn-looking rock.

Taking aim, she concentrated before shattering it with a well-timed Force Palm strike, sending bits and pieces of rock everywhere. Of course, Lars was somewhere behind where she was, trying his best not to get incinerated because wow, holy shit wow, the fire made him feel rather…uncomfortable to say the least.

At least his Meditite was having fun, though! That was what mattered—right?

6gAZJeg4
+6 from Psych Up + Belly Drum (60)

Atk course lesgo! (1,676 / 2000 total; post #16)

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 19:59:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"hey sengoku? do you maybe wanna take a break? of like this entire event because you've been going kinda-ok no go continue tearing down more things i guess. its what you do best." he watched as his charizard finished off whatever remained in the course by himself and just leaned agains the wall of the arena. he really didn't think he would get stressed over his pokemon being overly enthusiastic but knowing just how deadly and dangerous his demolition tactics were it was enough to strike a bit of fear into him. so he was really glad that this whole thing was almost over.
[break][break]
sWlAr2ej
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: (+6 atk / +60 to roll)[break]
1,788/2000 post: 17

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,799 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 5:41:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Zule stepped back, admiring the bonfire she created. The crowd seemed to love it as well, unaware of the direct danger they were in. Especially as the fire began to spread to the grass surrounding the course. Talk about slash and burn. Zule let out a sing-song buzz of joy as she swayed toward the finish line. She was glad her master brought her along, this was a grand time. She couldn't wait to participate again.

Oscar was knocked out from being hit in the face by the spinning mannequins too many times. He had put his head directly into the line of fire to quicken the process, so he would probably be glad to not have to further witness this train wreck.

iNpC2aXP
+60
Total: 1918

, ,
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 17:29:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the end of the course seems to be approaching but... how long until they finish? she isn't sure. it seems as though dummys just keep popping up and each one that she has to punch her way through exhausts her further. shit, never again will she complain about wanting to work out. no fucking thank you, hella good on that.

her galarian darumaka is perhaps too excited to throw himself into the next dummy. his weight sends it crashing to the ground and she simply watches as he rips one arm, then another, then a leg and finally a head. ouch, that probably hurts? she gives the dummy one last kick just to participate while catching her breath before they're shifting on to the next one. god, how many more are there? please end soon... she needs to lay in the sand for a while.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 17:37:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

They were so close! So close, and yet so far!

The Meditite decided to take matters into her own hands. Walking ahead of her human companion, she took aim at one of the last obstacles—and pierced right through it with a single, resounding Force Palm strike.

Thankfully, Lars was far enough away to not get hit by the incoming debris.

Hopefully, the end was in sight—was it now?

K_24WkqO
+6 from Psych Up + Belly Drum (60)

Atk course lesgo! (2,092 / 2000 total; post #20)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga