snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 0:14:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]like being strung along by some invisible force, illeana wanders back to where it happened. the same meadow, the same flowers greeting her with gently blowing petals. except, instead of stumbling upon a funeral, she's here with a purpose. investigating, maybe. realistically, she doesn't even fully know what the purpose is. she does know, however, that she's slowly growing accustomed to having the tapu lele at her heels.

it's a soft presence, not enough to be overwhelming but enough to always be at the edges of her mind. the deity doesn't usually pry. well, that's a lie really but it keeps it to a minimum so far. maybe it's because illeana doesn't fully understand their connection yet. and now that she thinks about it, that's definitely the purpose of this trip. to understand, to learn. and naturally before heading here, she had called the one person she could think of that might know: fernando.

he'll find her among the flowers, kneeling in the center of the field as tapu lele twirls around her. there's a faint pink glow, as if the beginning tendrils of a psychic terrain have begun to roll off of her in waves. and maybe they have but she hasn't noticed yet. besides, she can't control it yet. not in the slightest.

"do you like this one?" she murmurs to the pink guardian, nodding slightly when she earns a tickle in her mind and plucking the flower to add to the growing collection by her side. and eventually, the tapu turns as if expecting someone or something and illeana turns with it. she doesn't notice the small scales rise and then fall into the flowers. no, she's too busy staring at the man that approaches.

she should probably say something other than the first thing that comes to mind but she doesn't. instead, she blurts out an almost surprised, "you came," as if she didn't expect him to show when she called.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 6:31:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]This makes the second occasion he's been called to an unknown field by someone who has no real reason to.

First .

Now .

This time he knows better than to expect betrayal. Illeana is too brittle to hold up to such a task. That or she's an unbelievable actor that's gotten him hook, line, and sinker. Regardless, Fernando suspects nothing of the meeting place itself until he spots her in the horizon. Rather than land at her location, he prefers to approach from a distance. Just because he doesn't fear her turning doesn't mean that he doesn't fear.

Genesect had shattered the ego he had so painstakingly assembled in Hoenn's peace time. Now he's a shamble of insecurities, anxiousness, and the neurotic mess of someone who should've been discarded upon Silas' death. But that keeps him on his toes. It may not be the healthiest state of mind but this is 'peak' Fernando.

"You called."

His eyes may be narrowed but they're glued onto the Tapu Lele. The MISTY TERRAIN that permeates from his body expands rapidly, encroaching on her own field, providing the perfect curtain call for his own Tapu.

Only when it condenses into something impenetrable does the Tapu Fini surface, harbinger of the dead, brought back by the call of its mortal.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
oh, drunken gods of slaughter, you know i've always been your favorite daughter.
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 18:09:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the look in his eyes should have her tense and nervous. and yet, it doesn't. she's calm, somewhat collected, and almost bright when he creeps closer. it seems tapu lele is no different. a wave is offered to the councilman by the pink guardian, as if he's familiar somehow.

"i did," she murmurs. illeana is quick to rise and with the movement, the pink PSYCHIC TERRAIN swirls and laps at her body. it's faint, not nearly as controlled as his, but it combines with blue in an ethereal stage. "thank you for coming. i appreciate it." there's no offering of insight into why she's called him here. not yet, anyway. she steps closer first, tapu lele lingering at her heels.

and only when the mist solidifies a little further does a second deity enter from the wings. she recognizes the similarities enough to smile, gaze shifting from fernando to tapu fini. "i'm sorry to drag you all the way out here but you're the only one who might understand this." the beginning of an explanation, spoken in hushed tones as if someone could have possibly followed them all the way out here. they're shrouded in their respective mists, camouflaged to the outside world.

it's just them, the tapus, and their shared fate.

"do you know of this pokemon, mister silph?" her head tilts slightly to the side. somehow, she has an idea of the answer he'll give but she's curious enough to not assume right away.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 21:52:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]For all his reservations, Fernando becomes tame when faced with a legend. Unlike his own Tapu, this one bears some semblance of a personality. He remains hospitable with an equal wave, biting back his reluctance to smile. Despite his acclimation to Tapu Fini, the others still put him on edge.

"Indeed."

Fernando knows next to nothing about Tapu Lele. The most he's ever been able to gleam is from the few exchanges he had with Lenora after their appointment. As for what happened to her thereafter? Nobody knows. Perhaps Tapu Lele can provide some insight. But, realistically, she's no longer relevant, having her bond broken in lieu of someone else.

"Do you?"

Much like Fernando's signature scowl, his Tapu Fini remains nonchalant. Looking in, the Pokemon is statuesque, radiating pulses of Nature's power. It uses it as both a greeting and to probe it's sibling.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 1:46:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]tapu lele is surprisingly tickled by the wave fernando returns. it giggles, soft and wispy. the sound brightens illeana's smile until it could almost be considered painful. despite not knowing a thing about the deity yet, it leaves her feeling a little lighter. the same effect a kitten has, it would seem. well, unless said kitten is scarring the arm of someone she loves. then? not so much.

she stays quiet as he answers, as he confirms her suspicions. how he knows of tapu lele, she isn't sure. perhaps because of the sibling at his side or because of his position in the council. whatever reason it may be, it leaves her comfortable, as if he can somehow guide her through this. and maybe he can or maybe he can't but she has to find out anyway.

"not really," she murmurs, glancing toward the pink pokemon. it turns toward her, that same giggle sounding off once more. she softens at that, almost fond, before turning back to him. "i know about as much as it's shown me." which, really, isn't much. it's not as communicative as she had hoped. any questions she asks are only answered with various kinds of laughter and despite her wits, she can't differentiate between them enough to understand meanings.

pulses of nature's power linger between the two siblings, as if half a greeting and half a curiosity being sated. tapu lele is all giggles and waves on the outside but the inside, much like its sibling, provides insight into the true nature of a deity. it returns the gesture, features settling into an almost calm exterior.

"i don't know what this means, honestly." she's been fumbling over the same question since it happened: why her? and maybe the man in front of her could provide insight or simply nothing more than another round of twenty questions. it's hard to tell just yet.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 21:27:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Tapu Lele."

Fernando knows that much. Four Tapus are recorded in mainstream Alolan history. From what little help their previous lorekeeper, @noblesse, was able to provide for them, Fernando has been able to bridge the gap of his own ignorance with various inquiries. The fact that the Tapus are celebrated as island deities makes their tales extravagant enough to be tracked. Uncovering fact from fiction is the only hard part. And, fortunately for Illeana, she no longer has to do the heavy lifting herself.

"Human have long thought themselves at the top of the food chain. This is, in fact, false, a notion bred due to those above us being so few and scattered. Legendary Pokemon are such a species. They pick their companions for one of three reason."

Tapu Fini's lack of a mouth makes it hard for the Pokemon to express itself with anything more than a stoic gaze. However, the repulsion of natural power causes it so smile, eyes arched in the same fashion as the electricity between them. It's a side of Tapu Fini even Fernando has never seen, eyes narrowed as he tries to burn the scene into his memory.

"The person is the person most capable of fulfilling their desire."

At first, Fernando considered this the primary reason why Tapu Fini picked him. It wasn't until their bond solidified that he found out it was actually the second.

"The person is the most similar to the Legendary Pokemon both in mind and soul."

And that leaves the last one, which even Fernando is unaware of.

"Or the Legendary Pokemon has taken a fancy to the person without regards to its own agenda."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 23:21:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]he provides a name of legend, of a god, of a guardian. and while it should be knowledge to her by now, she's still not sure how to go about researching this particular situation. realistically, there's probably little to no books describing the connection between them, the sharing of powers between two halves of the same coin. and in this instance and perhaps many more to come, she looks to fernando for guidance, for information, for an anchor.

"tapu lele," she repeats softly. the deity giggles but never looks away from its sibling. the power ebbing between them is too great, too amusing for it to break the bond. and like tapu fini, it mirrors the act of smiling. amusement lingers across features and illeana can feel the increased energy tapu lele holds. it's almost like with its sibling, it's greater somehow. curious, really. she'll have to remember this, if only to ask him if this is a normal thing.

illeana's quiet as he begins to explain. and while the reasons he lists are sound, concrete and factual, she begins to wonder which one she settles into. her mind places a memory on display, flickering like a barely working television, and she's recounting the event in the first place. does she fit the purpose of tapu lele? perhaps but that requires knowing the purpose to understand if the pieces fall into the puzzle. could she be considered the same person as the deity? in both mind and soul? she has the concept that yes, she certainly could but the haunting memory of alex's scarred arm leaves her nervous for that conclusion. and finally, the last reason clicks and she's uncertain if that, in the end, is truly where their connection lies.

the sacrificial lengths she went to in order to heal its disguised body provided a satisfaction for tapu lele, enough to grant her this bond. but is that all it was?

"i'm not sure which one i'd fall into," she murmurs. her eyes drift toward the tapus for a moment before traveling back to him. "i found it in this exact field, you know. it didn't look like it does now. more like a corpse, really, but i tried to heal it at the cost of my pokemon." a pause, a hesitation, and then an admittance. "i think it liked the sacrifice i made."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 23:31:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Well, that's a start."

What little she provides him does nothing to establish any concrete hypothesis. Trying to make an educated guess on that lone would be taking a stab at the dark — utterly pointless. Instead, Fernando opts to have her focus on something more practical. If Tapu Lele is anything like his, then she's missing an invaluable boost in power.

"But for now your focus should be to build an understanding with Tapu Lele. It took me a while to bond with Tapu Fini but now I understand it pretty well. Getting along is another story though."

In his case, understanding the Legendary Pokemon was quite easy. It's like reading a psychological profile of someone. Actually getting along with them after reading their traits is an entire story altogether. Just like with how Tapu Fini has a habit of attacking anything in sight in order to accomplish it's objective, Fernando doesn't necessarily agree with everything it does. It's the acceptance and negotiation between them that allows their relationship to continue.

"Can Tapu Lele use its Alolan powers?"

As if on command, the Tapu Fini starts to press harder. In a contest of power, the Tapu plays along with taking their same connection and launching it into a dazzling NATURE'S MADNESS up into the air. When the electricity reaches its peak it shatters into an array of pink fireworks.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 23:46:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]confusion settles within moments, as if she understands what he's saying but doesn't know how to apply it or even where to start. does she take it out like a date to understand it easier or is it more of an experience thing? naturally, she's quick to ask questions, to prod at his own experience. "how did you come to an understanding with tapu fini? i'm not sure where to start." her attention shifts away from him to her tapu in the process of speaking. so far, it hasn't exactly been hard to get along. tapu lele acts in a way that is similar to a child. doing things out of excitement or curiosity, normally with absolutely no remorse. it spreads scales around her house just to watch them float and fall, just for its own amusement. and when it's not spreading scales, its a comforting presence over her shoulder while she works. a curious thing, it seems.

her brows furrow at the thought. alolan powers? truthfully, she doesn't exactly know what he means. there's things the deity can do that are shared with her but something tells her that isn't exactly what he's talking about. her head tilts slightly to the side. "i -- i believe so?" confusion and hesitation mingle into her tone until she looks lost.

the beginning of understanding comes when tapu fini begins to press the connection between siblings. another giggle escapes tapu lele, amusement growing with the power. and almost like a game, it plays with the intent to win. tapu lele's end of their bond grows until it's let loose, much in the same manner. a second nature's madness erupts in the air above them much like the first, bright and fizzling into pink tinged sparks once a peak has been achieved. illeana watches curiously for a moment, the gears in her mind slowly beginning to churn. and once she has a clearer understanding, she turns her attention back to fernando.

"are there more powers that they possess?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 0:03:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Time and attention."

There's no better way to put it. Fernando's trust in the Tapu Fini came as the reward for surviving multiple outbursts and rampages. Even his scuba diving excursion with was cut short due to the Pokemon's unsteady nature.

"The more you expose yourself to it the more you'll learn about it. Work together and get it to understand and trust you. Only then will it obey."

It sounds so sappy coming out of his mouth but Tapu Fini proves different from his other Pokemon. While Fernando doesn't treat all his Pokemon equally, their dynamic usually revolves around him being their boss and rewarding them for their efforts. Those that don't fall into line are released, sold, or given to the League. Tapu Fini proves the exception, heralded as the boss until recently.

"Indeed. I traveled throughout Hoenn due to Tapu Fini's pilgrimage. It founds a unique energy through the region's leylines."

As if not to be outdone, the NATURE'S MADNESS starts to resurface. Tapu Fini's MISTY TERRAIN converges around the Pokemon's shell, creating a small twister as the energy pools into a huge hulking figure. A being of condensed energy stands proudly behind the Tapu, releasing a terrible typhoon of pixie dust and sprinkles.

Today, the GUARDIAN OF ALOLA is a pacifist, dissipating among the glitter and sunshine.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 2:15:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]ah, it makes sense. she can't expect to just understand tapu lele without putting in the proper steps to strengthen the bond. and as she glances toward the deity, she wonders if it'll be enough. is she enough? she was chosen for a reason, sure, but that doesn't guarantee anything.

"that sounds reasonable," she murmurs, dragging her attention back over to him. "it just feels so new that i don't know what to show it. like, do i just let it in completely?" is his connection even the same as hers? the psychic typing of tapu lele provides a tether that tapu fini might not have with fernando. the tickle in the corners of her mind, the faint fuzzy sensation like some presence is just sitting, watching, waiting. it took a while to get used to and even then, she still isn't fully used to it.

interest piques at the explanation. the region's leylines... converging in specific places to provide increases in energy. is that something the tapus will always seek out? her head tilts slightly at the thought. "unique energy? tapu fini searched for that, right?" her gaze shifts to tapu lele, then. "is that just a tapu fini thing or will i have to follow tapu lele all over hoenn as well?" the deity in question giggles, as if it knows it'll drag her to ends of the earth and back just to satisfy itself.

she offers nothing further, however, as tapu fini begins to draw energy again. both illeana and tapu lele watch as another nature's madness begins to take form. and then, as if fueled by the misty terrain congregating around its shell, it begins to grow. a shape forms and illeana doesn't bother to stifle her gasp. it's both beautiful and terrifying all at once, as if the sheer force behind it is just barely concealed by shimmers and sparkles. she takes a step forward, eyes never leaving the being of condensed energy.

"what is that?" it's soft, curious, as if she's never seen anything quite like it. and really, she hasn't.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 18:01:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Like most things in life, moderation is key. Allow it based on your own comfort level. Give too much and it may swallow you whole."

Generic life advice seems to be enough to state Illeana's inquires with a sage like zen. With most high level things, Fernando has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, but his confidence, experience, and tact application of common sense is enough to convince others otherwise. Realistically, he has a point and his advice will most likely end up true. He's just hedging his bet on his understanding of the world and how ultimately everything follows a set of laws and physics.

"Indeed. I accompanied Tapu Fini to learn more but most of it went over my head." There's only so much he can surmise from a colorful discharge of energy. The most defining instance was the ability to manifest its Z-Move afterwards. "But it's good practice to try and keep up with your Legendary whenever possible."

The GUARDIAN OF ALOLA can only last so long. Eventually, it dissipates, leaving behind a stream of flower petals and pollen. Like rain, MISTY TERRAIN seeps into their skin, staining their clothes in the perfume of the flower field.

"That is the result of our pilgrimage."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
always an
angel, never a god.
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
guardian
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 23:42:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]moderation. don't allow it to consume you. fitting advice, perhaps. and yet, she's never known moderation. illeana reyes doesn't exist in shades of grey. all or nothing, probably in the worst kind of way. it's easy to know she'll allow things to swallow her whole without even noticing. tapu lele might be no different.

"okay," she murmurs understanding but the concept is in bits and pieces. close enough to resemble a puzzle but not enough to be whole. in time, perhaps she'll grasp understanding in her hands but right now? it's just advice.

interest rises and with it, she steps closer. her eyes drift between him and tapu fini, as if looking for some invisible tether she won't find. "most of it?" illeana questions as she always does. seeking more information, making variables where there are none. "how did you find out more, then? did you research?" did he crack open whatever books he could find on the deity? should she? there's answers hidden, waiting to be uncovered but when and where? she's not exactly sure. her gaze darts to tapu lele, to the way the psychic terrain seems to make its body sparkle. "do you mean keeping up in more of the literal sense?" she's not certain if tapu lele could run circles around her but it's definitely possible. she's definitely not exactly the most athletic person, anyway. but... there's the mental aspect that's troubling her. their connection is more psychological than anything and while she wants to explore it further, can she keep up?

the guardian of alola dissipates and with it, comes laughter from the scientist. her hands rise to catch flower petals as they shower down across the field. and much like its avatar, tapu lele finds itself doing the same. the petals are similar to the scales they possess, pretty things that seem so innocent at first glance. "it's lovely," she murmurs, eyes rising away from petals to find fernando's. the smile she wears is honest, telling. she's impressed, although whether by the display of power or the willingness he's showing to help is still undecided. "if i take a similar pilgrimage, will we produce the same outcome?" in other words, can she and tapu lele do that too?

and then, another thought rises and before she can decide against it, she's taking another step closer until she's perhaps too close for him to shift away. a hand stretches out and where a flower petal had rested, a scale now forms. it floats for a moment and then settles, glittering pink beneath the sun. "i'm guessing you have some sort of powers, too?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
guardian
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 16:25:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Indeed. Most of it was observation but there are plenty of historical stories and fables. The trick is is to find the time to sift through them and be able to determine which ones are true and which ones were used as a mean to explain what we didn’t understand.

Thousands of stories about Pokemon exist. Many of them name they explicitly while older ones only have apt descriptions. However, science is not something that pervades literature in the same way it does now. The oldest of them are passed down through mouth, a long last game of telephone that eventually makes it onto stone or preserved parchment. Fernando doesn’t reveal his sources because that science is fit for him and him alone.

Something like that. I let Tapu Fini roam freely and try to accompany it whenever it decides to wander.” Her implication about something more, about the personal bond goes right over his head. Whether it’s because he doesn’t want to address it or because he thinks it too obvious to have to mention is left to be seen.

The only one who knows that answer is you. Unfortunately, you’ll only find out after you take the plunge. No one lies with — beyond.

Her transmutation does not go ignored. It’s an obvious display of her powers and Fernando notes it mentally. The fact she can already project something aside from their respective mist makes his own power seem lacking in comparison. His envy is offset by his apathy. To each their own.

Not really,” he says with an added laughter to make the lie seem more genuine. “Just the MISTY TERRAIN. But I’ve been trying to see if maybe I just haven’t discovered it yet.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
guardian
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 1:07:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: