#allthehomo [sauna]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:40:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The water sloshed a bit as Alexei scooted closer. Matt looked to the side, in front of him, and then back at his friend, who seemed entirely shocked that he was willing to just drop everything and help him.

Well... that's what friends did, right?

"I'm serious," he said simply, meeting his eyes. "Alexei, what if something happened to you during a gym battle? Your body needs rest, healing. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

It was heartfelt but true. Alexei was one of the only people Matt could trust in the world. An actual friend, someone he knew he could rely on. He looked down at the water, swallowing.

"Maybe it's selfish reason to do something like that. For my own sake. But I want to protect you from something like that again."

539 heat points left!

_12j3H9K
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:51:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay now there were signs of an actual blush blooming on his face that had absolutely nothing to do with the ruddy complexion he had for staying in the water for so long.

“Matt—” he began, still looking at him like the world had ended.

“I know, you—you like your freedom, going around, being one with the—dirt, the ground, you’re an explorer at heart! he went on, flustered as the words came out in a jumble altogether before his brain realized what the fuck was going on.

“Are you—are you really going to give up your freedom and be stationary, just—just like that?” he added a few moments later.

What with the past decade or so the other had gone off the grid and lived ‘wild’, so to speak, for him to just suddenly upend everything and stay in a singular place—

“Matt, are you—are you absolutely sure…?” he continued once he’d broken the silence, unknowingly grabbing the bluenette’s hands and holding them in his own.

E|U6Dz6e
remaining: 680

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:59:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Was it really so shocking to Alexei that he was willing to do this? Matt wanted to be around for his life. After all, he missed several years after being out in the wild and exploring. He had gotten used to it, but there were other things in life than exploring.

This counted a lot more than freedom to explore the wild, right?

He was pretty much silent, his head full of thoughts as he thought over what was going on. What he was committing to if he really did say yes. He barely noticed that Alexei had taken his hands into his own, waiting for his answer.

Why did he feel so nervous?

Was he sweating from the water or from the pressure of it all?

"I'd rather make sure that you're okay before going back," Matt finally said. It was a genuine response. He meant it.

463 heat points left!

Bg0SKh1x
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 5:10:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

His eyes were as wide as saucers, and the longer he lingered, the more—

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

Holy shit, Matt, are you—really serious?! He thought, his mind trying not to go into a hot mess of a meltdown as he looked—almost stared, actually—into the eyes of the other as his mind processed what had just happened.

“Matt…” he said at last, his own voice trembling.

He didn’t know what he was doing anymore. Honestly, it was either the surprise, the shock, or the culminated—emotions of everything coming crashing down on him all at once as he drew himself closer and without even thinking, without even considering—

Gave the bluenette a full-on kiss on the lips!

…it wasn’t until his mind literally screamed at him to snap the fuck out of it sometime later did he realize what had happened.

NMnL39EE
remaining: 617

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 13:57:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis didn't really realize what was happening. All of the sudden, the water was shifting between them, sloshing over the side to accompany the sudden movement changes. Why was Alexei getting closer? Was there something on his face? Well his eyes were closed -

Oh.

It made sense, when his lips met Matt's. Of course, he was a bit startled. Why were they kissing? Did Alexei know what kissing meant? He was from Unova, after all. They could have some weird tradition involving kissing.

Was that vodka?

After a brief moment, Matt pulled back, looking at Alexei with confused eyes. "Hey, what was that for?" he asked.

403 heat points left!

VEZbLhsJ
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 14:06:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Not until he heard the bluenette addressing him did he realize—

Oh, fucking hell!

He’d gone and done it, hadn’t he?!

“Wh—wha—” he began, confused as well, until his brain began screaming at him about what he’d done exactly a few seconds earlier.

And then, it hit him like a Deerling caught in headlights.

Well, shit.

This was going to get really awkward now, wasn’t it?!

“Did—did I just—” he stammered, his face threatening to explode from the sudden rush of color that it was caught in.

6tPiXMBY
remaining: 615

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 14:24:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Once again, the water sloshed around them, more splashing over the edge and threatening to soak the towel that was covering Alexei's flask. Matt invaded his space, almost chest to chest, and pushed the towel and flask further from the incoming water before slumping back on his spot. "Sorry, your stuff almost got wet," he said.

Poor Alexei was still processing.

"Kiss me? Yeah." Matt couldn't help but laugh. It was probably an inappropriate reaction to the situation, but he thought it was really funny now. "I knew I was irresistible, but I didn't think my best friend would make a move on me."

He settled back, arms splayed against the rocky pool. "Calm down. It's not a big deal."

321 heat points remaining!

ERL9kj9B
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 14:37:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now, if Alexei wasn’t so cosmic-brained he’d have realized what had gone down just now.

“I—I—uhh…” he stammered, looking away now completely embarrassed from here to the moon. Wherever the moon was right now.

Ah, shit!

The blush that now had absolutely nothing to do with his ears going off like fire alarms intensified, and he then turned away to take a few moments to compose himself.

Inside his head, though?

He was literally going through an entire breakdown all at once—without him realizing it.

At the mention of it not being a big deal, he swore in the back of his mind once more.

“L—look, Mattie, I just—want to be really, absolutely, certain that you’re… you’re not joking with this. You are a hundred percent serious with your—with your proposition?”

jD3mxo0p
remaining: 598

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 14:45:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"If I say yes, are you going to kiss me again?" Mattis asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows at Alexei. It wasn't that he didn't like the kiss. It was just a shock. And he couldn't figure out if it was some Unovan tradition or not.

Oh well.

"I'm serious, Alexei," he said, this time his voice devoid of jokes or teasing. "I'd rather you stay safe than to risk a worse injury. Or even dying."

231 heat points left!

7aTzojTE
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 14:55:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It—it would…” he stammered himself into silence.

Gee, way to shoot yourself in the foot right there, Alexei. Embarrass yourself in front of your best friend of a decade and spare change, why don’t you.

He then hid his cheeks in his hands, willing the fiercely-burning blush to calm the hell down so that they could steer back towards the—

“I—I wouldn’t want to impose on you s-so much, you know,” he admitted quietly.

But then again… maybe having him around would be a great idea…

0a4aPR2Q
remaining: 499

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:03:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Poor Alexei. The way he was trying to hide in his hands, away from Matt even though they were only a foot at most away from each other in this spring, was kind of cute. Maybe he shouldn't tease him so much.

He reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Why are you trying to convince me otherwise?" Mattis asked, raising his eyebrows. "I've made my decision, you know." He sighed, rubbing his face with his soaked hands. "Remember what I said the other night? That you have friends to help you for a reason?"

Matt tilted his head. "You don't have to do everything by yourself."

173 heat points left!

me|v2fja
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:12:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I swear, if you’re doing this just to—” he stammered, trying to find the words.

He could feel the emotional dam threatening to crack and burst once again.

Oh, no.

He willed himself to calm down—breaking down once was bad enough. To have it happen twice was something really embarrassing he could never live down.

“Th—thank you.”

That was the only thing he could say before this time, he slowly, uncertainly, approached the bluenette and hugged him.

(This was definitely #allthehomo now.)

ILilDRPn
remaining: 489

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:18:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis found his friend coming back into his personal space. Except, this time, it wasn't to kiss him. His arms came around Matt's shoulders, which prompted him to lift his own from the water to give him a comforting hug back.

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you," he murmured, perhaps too intimately for the current circumstances they had going on now.

He let his hand rub up and down Alex's back soothingly for a moment, just to let him know that he was here before he parted again. "Are you okay now?"

171 heat points left!

D_9rAAtw
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:25:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The bluenette’s words of reassurance shook him again, but didn’t cause him to panic. Instead, the way that Mattie had said it made him relax—and calm down at last.

Thankfully the burning blush on his face had calmed down at last.

“Y—yeah,” he muttered quietly. Shit, those arms were really comforting…

“I’m alright now.”

Mostly.

hyx23k8w
remaining: 486

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:30:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
After a moment of letting him cool down - well, as much as one could cool off in a hot spring - Matt looked over at Alexei again, patting his shoulder with one hand.

"Do you want to stay? Or do we need to go?" he asked.

He didn't want him to be stuck in a pool of water while having a panic attack or anything. He just wanted to make sure he was okay.

79 heat points left!

cNeKyWc4