twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 15:55:43 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
don't be late tomorrow.

danny shows up thirty minutes early.

"i'm sure she'll show soon."

it's not like a member of the elite four has anything better to do, right? either way, he's sitting on the ground underneath a large tree. his mudsdale rests its head on his lap, laying down beside him.

it's surprisingly cold. perhaps there's a frozen lake somewhere.

for now, he waits.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 3:33:12 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

Depending on one’s definition of the word soon, Katherine did in fact live up to danny’s expectations. She showed up thirty minutes late. Just enough to leave him second-guessing and wondering if she’ll show up at all— but not enough for him to leave before she arrives.
[break][break]
This time around, she is not riding on her spectrier’s back. She’s pacing, seemingly all by herself. Albeit it was fairly dark still... It’d be hard to tell if a pokemon loomed in the shadows…
[break][break]
“wow…” She sneaks up from behind the rocket, not revealing herself to him just yet. Thankfully, the tree is large enough to hide her.
[break][break]
”here i was thinking you’d be too scared to come back. Maybe there’s more to you than it seems.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 10:05:35 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
her voice creeps up the back of his neck.

even after close to an hour of waiting, the excitement on his face shows when he turns, barely able to make out her frame from around the tree.

"scared? only a little," he chuckles, "but i wanted to see you again."

his mudsdale huffs, freeing danny as it stands.

"no ghost horse today?"
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 3:46:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“No ghost horse today.”
[break][break]
The confirmation comes before she steps to the side, forgoing her place of hiding behind the tree. “It demands more attention than you’d expect, honestly.” Half a complaint, half an excuse.
[break][break]
Quickling glancing around, the disappointment that crosses Katherine’s visage is unmasked and unfiltered. He surely didn’t expect them to ride their horses again, right?
[break][break]
“So… Did you plan something for today, or…”
[break][break]
”..because if you thought horse-riding is my thing, I hate to burst your bubble. It isn’t.” Maybe she should apologize to his Mudsdale too?

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 11:44:01 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"my zeraora was the same way until i lost it."

or until he was scammed for fifteen gachapon tickets.

disappointment wears across her visage and, naturally, danny takes the bait. he quickly pushes off the ground, standing up before shaking his head.

"yes...! yes! i did have something planned today."

he clears his throat and recalls his mudsdale. in all honesty, he thought they were here to horse-ride, but he's always been quick on his feet.

"it's over this way."

extending his hand out, he gestures.

"come on."
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 23:17:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

For a fleeting moment, she considers asking how he lost it, but ultimately decides against it. She didn’t want to feign caring, after all.
[break][break]
“Oh. Great. I thought I’d have to make up an excuse to leave before we even started.”
[break][break]
Seriously. She’d gotten pretty good at texting her assistant to call her for an ‘emergency’ for… well, this exact reason. Nevertheless, for now, she’s curious enough to stay and tail after danny.
[break][break]
”where are we going exactly?”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 13:32:53 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"you'll see in like a minute, tops."

if someone more daunting than danny were to say that, it'd probably end up sounding quite suspect. but the sweetness in him likely prevails, making him no more a threat than a sleeping pichu.

and sure enough, after about thirty seconds, they break through the clearing, revealing a wide lake that's frozen over.

he swings his backpack around and unzips it.

"do you know how to ice skate?"
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 2:06:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“fine.”
[break][break]
She’ll give danny that. A minute. Thankfully, he requires even less, and within seconds the frozen lake is revealed in full. How could she have even missed it?
[break][break]
Her eyes flutter before shifting back to him, eyeing his bag.
[break][break]
”no,” she admits in a way that makes it sounds like a lie. ”are you going to teach me?”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 9:16:22 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"yes," he says simply, smiling.

he sits atop snow-covered grass, scattering them under his weight. from his backpack comes two pairs of skates, one larger than the other. he places a pair by his feet and the other next to him.

"come on. lace up, kat."
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 2:15:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“you better not let me fall.”
[break][break]
what should be just teasing is spat out almost like a threat. if danny knew what’s best for him, he’d avoid giving kat a reason to enact her punishment. either way, she wears the shoes without sparing this a second thought.
[break][break]
maybe she trusts him. maybe she’s hoping he fails her.
[break][break]
Carefully… she waddles closer to the frozen lake. Her weight shifts from one side onto another in a way that almost resembles a penguin’s walk.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 4:42:46 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"of course."

as if he'd let her fall.

where she waddles, he glides. it takes little effort for him to maneuver around the frozen lake, sliding across with a surprising amount of grace.

he ends up beside her, slowing down to a waddle.

"so you're going to want to...sort of just slide your feet."

only now does he realize it might be a bit difficult to explain.

"lean forward a bit so you don't fall back."

gently, he reaches for her waist to help her into a more suitable position for skating.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 18:13:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

“slide my feet?”
[break][break]
it’s hard to question him after having seen how proficient he was at this, so his instructions are followed. she leans forward a little as she attempts to slide across the lake. she seems to do well.
[break][break]
“why does it feel like you chose this place just so you can cop a feel?” her eyes glance down, gazing at the hand dan maintained around her.
[break][break]
she pushes herself to slide away from dan, and as expected, she messes up.
[break][break]
katherine slips, proving that she couldn’t defy gravity as well as her date did. just when her face is an inch away from the ice… she stops. not like a trained skater, mind, but as though gravity merely betrayed itself.
[break][break]
it takes her another moment to rebalance herself before the atmosphere feels normal again.
[break][break]
“yeah. this is easy.”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 2:50:54 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"i promise i didn't."

despite the genuineness behind his words, the soft chuckle he gives speaks of something far less innocent.

but as she pushes away from him and inevitably slips, he blinks, watching as gravity around her seems to...stop?

"how did you, uh..."

still in disbelief, he slides on over next to her.

"just...how?"
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 3:00:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

”what?”
[break][break]
she plays innocent. or rather, she is innocent. there’s nothing strange about what just happened. ”i guess i’m a natural. you made it seem a lot more difficult than it was honestly.”
[break][break]
where all else fails, gaslighting doesn’t.
[break][break]
”can you do one of those fancy jumps?”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
NOLONGERHUNTED
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 9:43:45 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
gaslight queen?

"huh."

he blinks, and after a moment, dismisses whatever he had just seen to just being his imagination. he's probably tired, probably slept too little last night. either way, it's easy for him to fall back into the warmth of the moment.

"i can try to do one, sure."

getting up into the air isn't the problem. but he'll try for her.

danny slides forward, gaining momentum, and when he feels like he has enough, he jumps!