thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 9:39:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
intel is not hard to come upon, especially not when their target is a notable public figure. still, it is only by sheer luck that he just so happens to be at the right place at the right time, because entering petalburg woods is someone rocket should be very familiar with.

and though theo has had no interactions with her, he still feels inclined to act.

"katherine fairburne."
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 20:05:25 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Hm?"
[break][break]
People often say that criminals usually return to their crime of scenes to relive certain emotions, and Katherine seemed to be no different. She couldn’t help it. Should she or should she not mattered very little. The elite four was never a rule-follower.
[break][break]
However, she clearly doesn’t expect to spot here. Does this mean that did as she asked and delivered her message to Rocket?
[break][break]
Was this man a part of Rocket, even?
[break][break]
“That’s me. How can I help you?” Amethyst, her Sableye, blinks its two diamond eyes as it stares Theo down.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 16:16:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
this man once lived and breathed rocket. he still does, though not as much as he should, perhaps. not anymore.

"don't mean to interrupt. well, yes, actually, i do."

surrounded by trees and shadows, he feels at ease to introduce himself.

"theo beckett."
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 1:13:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Theo."
[break][break]
The first thought that crosses Katherine's mind is that he was too old to be a fan. However, she's too vain not to reconsider if her target audience might've been more considerable than she suspected.
[break][break]
There was a lot to love about her, after all.
[break][break]
"Are you here for an autograph or something?"
[break][break]
why did he look so familiar?

[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 9:17:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"not quite."

though the thought of him pulling something out for her to sign is rather amusing. it even breaks a smile on his features; a rare sight from the admin.

"have you been back to sootopolis?"

his hand slips into his coat, fishing for a cigarette, though to her it may seem like something else entirely.

"after the incident."
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 16:15:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

”I’ve paid it a visit since, yeah. rocket doesn’t scare me.”
[break][break]
it’d be hard for her to fear the very same people she antagonized, after all.
[break][break]
even as theo fishes for a cigarette, kat’s still wondering why she felt like she should recognize him. she’s seen him somewhere before... but the answer remained glued to her tongue. odd.
[break][break]
”hrm. have we met before?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 16:34:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"i'm afraid we haven't."

finally finding the ever-elusive pack of cigarettes, he pulls it out, then pinches one between his lips before lighting it.

"i arrived shortly after your departure. a shame, really. i imagine we would've liked working together."

with an inhale of smoke, he offers her the pack.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 0:33:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh."
[break][break]
It makes a lot more sense now. Then, Rowan did as she asked. Good. That must mean that Theo was here to offer Katherine something. A plate, if he knew what's best for him.
[break][break]
"I... Doubt that. I wasn't good at working with others then, and I'm not good at it now." Her head shakes when he offers her the pack, dismissing the offer.
[break][break]
"But never mind that. I take it that you're here for a good reason, hrm?"
[break][break]
Where was it?
[break][break]
Where was her plate?
[break][break]
"Show me your plate."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 4:24:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"my plate?"

whether his confusion is feigned or otherwise doesn't matter to her, he assumes, so he slides the pack of cigarettes back into his coat and exhales smoke, steeling himself for the fight to follow.

"i'm not here for that."

so why is he here?

a whistle might indicate why.

from out of the depths of the forest comes a SPIRIT SHACKLE.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 21:46:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The whistle of the soaring arrow alerts both Katherine and Sableye, with the former already phasing into anti-matter, allowing Giratina's gift to possess her momentarily.
[break][break]
It manages to pierce through her shadow, seemingly rooting the woman in place.
[break][break]
"Hrm, I suppose you aren't."
[break][break]
What a disappointment.
[break][break]
"I warned that boy of what would happen if you rats got in my way again," her threat lingers in the air whilst an ICY WIND billows forth, conjured by her ghost. "But don't worry, I'll be more than happy to fulfil your death wish."
[break][break]
She had to start somewhere, didn't she?

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 8:59:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
the winds of ICY WIND whip across the scene, combated only by the sudden appearance of flames that materialzes out of thin air.

dusknoir's FIRE PUNCH brightens the space between them, melting through shards of ice as dusknoir swings a FIRE PUNCH right at the sableye.

"what boy?"
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 20:26:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The FIRE PUNCH lands without issue, marking Sableye with scorching burns. The same flames ignite something within Amethyst, fueling her METAL BURST. The damage inflicted upon her is nearly doubled before being sent back.
[break][break]
"I didn't care to ask for his name."
[break][break]
Her eyes flutter from the battle back towards Theo before narrowing into a stare, "I have to admit, this is... a letdown. You don't actually think that this is enough, do you?"
[break][break]
One man? One pokemon? Just one? Was this supposed to be a joke or an insult?
[break][break]
Katherine hopes to find out sooner rather than later. With a soft gesture of her hand, gravity grows distorted in the area around them, beginning to tug Theo closer. Although the extent of the pull remains weak for the time being, the admin could sense it gradually increasing in power.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 4:43:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
METAL BURST reflects back; flames dance across dusknoir's skin, scorching, but the ghost-type is quick to exert its PRESSURE by throwing another FIRE PUNCH.

it fades back after, attempting to dodge whatever attacks may come its way.

"hm."

he supposes there's not much else to prod at. her capabilities as a trainer are well-known throughout the region.

so, after a whistle, he takes a step back.

and from the skies comes a DRAGON PULSE.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 15:11:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Aw, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..."
[break][break]
Despite how sweet her voice sounded, the mocking undertone was hard to miss. She couldn't care less about upsetting Theo. In fact, seeing how willing he was to get his hands dirty, she felt compelled to teach him a lesson as to why this was such a terrible idea.
[break][break]
He ought to know she deserved better.
[break][break]
Katherine searches for a particular capsule whilst Sableye withstands a second FIRE PUNCH, and it isn't long before her familiar beast ball is retrieved.
[break][break]
"Theo, meet Blacephalon."
[break][break]
Wickedly theatrical and whimsical, the Ultra Beast arrives just in time to TAUNT the admin and his Dusknoir by beheading itself. Its clown head is tossed between its hands, the pokemon visibly enjoying being freed from its prison. "It was a gift from Walsh, in case you didn't know."
[break][break]
Sableye, keen on ensuring that Katherine remains uninterrupted, intercepts the incoming DRAGON PULSE with a DARK PULSE of its own.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RUIN ME
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 15:12:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

blacephalon.[break][break]

though it isn't the first ultra beast theo has seen, it is the first of its kind, and the unfamiliarity with it alone is what makes it a dangerous foe.[break][break]

that, and the fact that controls it.[break][break]

"not the first questionable decision he's made."[break][break]

sounds of battle rage on as naganadel's DRAGON PULSE is buffeted back by a DARK PULSE. the rippling energy it creates as a result threatens to push them away. theo holds on, barely, as he watches his dusknoir fall for the TAUNT.[break][break]

dusknoir keeps up the PRESSURE, staying close to the sableye as it continues to throw more FIRE PUNCHES.[break][break]

theo has started taking steps back, creating distance as a DRACO METEOR comes falling.[break][break]

meanwhile, the shadows around them slowly shift, perhaps a tell of what's lurking.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dusknoir"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]