thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 9:41:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

it does not take long for word to reach the ears of hr admin theo beckett. what is it with team rocket where they just cannot hold a prisoner captive for long?[break][break]

but this one is different. this one is uncalled for.[break][break]

sat in the confines of a space he's come to call his office, theo waits as he summons . the anvil general should be smart enough to know what for. if not, then he'll be in for a hell of a surprise.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 10:49:44 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
LFelix didn't regret saving .

But, he also wasn't excited to deal the implications of such a decision, such as being forced to defend himself to any administration figure within the organization for the next few months.

A firm knock sounds off against the door. When he's given permission to enter, he does, face as expressionless as ever.

Taking a seat, he gave the familiar admin a nod.

"You called?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 14:44:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

things would've been vastly different in kanto. felix would likely be bleeding out on the floor right about now which seems to be the appropriate scenario for traitors.[break][break]

because that's what felix is, isn't he? a traitor. a rat.[break][break]

a cigarette lights, smoke drifting between them.[break][break]

"explain the reyes situation to me."

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 4:16:23 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Was he a rat?

He owed Rocket no loyalty, as he technically only worked under ANVIL, and since his arrival, the organization hadn't done much more than toss him around to the most inconvenient missions possible.

How could that breed loyalty? Respect?

"Reyes was captured, then held captive for 2 weeks."

He paused, faked a moment of thought, then continued.

"As far as I heard, she recently escaped due to some outside intervention. Hard to say, though, as I wasn't involved with the task force assigned to guard her. Shame."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 7:26:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"shame indeed."[break][break]

after a quick scribble in his diary, he closes it, pushing it off to the side of his desk before letting his gaze hang heavily on felix.[break][break]

"hm."[break][break]

he leans back in his chair. the soft creak that comes from it feels almost pervasive.[break][break]

"any idea what the outside intervention might have been?"

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 2:02:04 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
He held more than one simple idea. But, of course, no one needed to know his involvement. Not even , or , or any of the other rockets he had grown close to over the past few months of his employment.

Straightening his back, Felix pulled back a strain of hair from his eyes as he mulled over a response.

"Probably not the louder personalities of the league. I doubt  would've done it without creating some chaos along the way. 

A scapegoat. Who'd make a good scapegoat?

" is a possibility."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 9:21:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"connors, while capable, still has a ways to go before being able to pull an op like this."[break][break]

so, where does that leave them? who could've possibly infiltrated their fortress of a submarine, freed one of their prized prisoners, and escaped without any signs at all?[break][break]

"felix."[break][break]

he leans forward in his chair.[break][break]

"i can't help you if you don't tell me the truth."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 3:03:58 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
For once, he found himself irked by another's words.

As if the man who initially captured could ever offer him support. Even before that, how could he have ever offered any substantial support?

"I'm telling you all that I know."

His gaze doesn't falter, doesn't sway. It was kept sharpened, like a dagger, pointedly pressed against his neck.

"Your guess is as good as mine, sir."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 9:21:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"okay."[break][break]

though a changed man, there is a limit to his patience. two chances is all he's going to offer before making a decision.[break][break]

"our training will be put on hold for now."[break][break]

he reaches for his diary, flipping it open before reaching for the pen tucked inside it.[break][break]

"i'm also pulling you from SPECTRA."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 11:29:01 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
His eyes narrowed.

"For what reason?"

He questioned whether he even held such authority, given Felix's status as an outside source of help through their ANVIL partnership, but the thought of that being tarnished due to his intervention was equally as upsetting.

"I told you everything I know on her escape." He paused, thought for a second, then inwardly sighed. There was no escaping the elephant in the room-- if he was this suspicious of him, then their relationship was already reviewed and examined twice over.

"If you're interested in more than that, then just ask."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 14:31:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"because i no longer trust you, gallagher."[break][break]

gallagher. shades of kanto show in the tone of his voice: stern, fierce, and formidable.[break][break]

a few scribbles later, he sets the pen back down.[break][break]

"should i ask, i expect honesty."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"in what capacity do you know ?"

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 15:22:19 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
I don't trust you either, he thought.

Readjusting in his seat, Felix prepared himself for the onslaught he knew was coming.

"She's an old family friend," He answered, flatly. "We rarely talk after I left for ANVIL, though."

Both of those statements were true, albeit the second one has a hinge of technicalities associated with it.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 8:27:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"but you have spoken since, i assume."[break][break]

not an assumption, more so an observation.[break][break]

"when the two of you do speak, what do you talk about?"

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 3:37:19 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"The creation trio."

The words stung his tongue.

Betrayal. A breach of trust. The familiarity of these crimes was a grueling symptom of his life. Sighing, he continued onwards, filling the gaps where he saw fit.

"I reached out to her a while back about them."

But there was more to it than just that, wasn't there?

"I thought it might bring forth new information on ."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CONSEQUENCE
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 5:41:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

only familiar with them through fables and myth, theo's knowledge on them is limited at best. but he understands the implications behind venturing on such a quest.[break][break]

why would anyone else search for them?[break][break]

"how close are you to finding them?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights